RIP Thread -

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
I've lost 2 great aunts within 3 months of each other. The first was on my mother's side. She was quite the badass, though I've only ever met her once, when I was a child. She was states away and it was hard for her to visit.

Today I lost one on my dad's side. Unlike the first, I knew this one, though in recent years I've seen her less. It's complicated. I don't know what her official COD was but she was already sick before her idiot family brought COVID home to her, and after her recovery they continued to be around her without masks. I have no doubt the coof was at least one of the last few nails in her coffin.

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
108? Holy shit. Wow. I don't remember the last time I've seen a centenarian die over 104.

Godspeed McCain mom.

LeChina James

4-6
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kimagure Orange Road Creator Izumi Matsumoto Dies at 61

Matsumoto had been diagnosed with cerebrospinal fluid hypovolemia, a condition that occurs when the body’s cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is in a “reduced state,” and spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spaces within the spine that can put pressure on spinal nerves.

As a result, Matsumoto suffered pain and numbness, making it difficult for him to create manga in the latter years of his life. It was reported that he died peacefully in his sleep.

41789DF5-0BA6-4C00-93C4-5E8CA8B978DF.gif

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
He is my favorite dude who is now BURNING IN HELL.
I remember ordering his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural, thinking it would be a huge book with large dossiers of infamous hoaxers and charlatans with detailed analysis on each one and was disappointed when I got it that it’s a pretty thin book, with most of the entries being about a paragraph long. Reading it I felt that Randy came off as sounding like a snarky old man.

Tags
None