Feedback Technical Grievances -

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
@Null, Possibly a fairly serious issue, when I view this attachment it fails to load, but the error page shows me logged in as @Blimp. Additionally, all other kf tabs show this error message after viewing, though it doesn't log me out;
1594710299071.png

The page that displays when the attachment is viewed;
1594710140624.png

The attachment in question was linked from here

Attempting to view the profile page mercifully just loads my profile, but it might be worth checking out to make sure it's not exploitable in some fashion.

• Late
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null, Possibly a fairly serious issue, when I view this attachment it fails to load, but the error page shows me logged in as @Blimp. Additionally, all other kf tabs show this error message after viewing, though it doesn't log me out;
View attachment 1447116
The page that displays when the attachment is viewed;
View attachment 1447108
The attachment in question was linked from here

Attempting to view the profile page mercifully just loads my profile, but it might be worth checking out to make sure it's not exploitable in some fashion.
Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 9.48.51 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: ConcernedAnon

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How difficult would it be to just make that error page generic so it doesn't include the user menus? All it really needs is a link to the main page. It wouldn't change anything substantial but it'd avoid having people report seeing that same thing over and over.
It looks like it's changed now, try opening that guy's link, to me it the error page displays like I'm logged-out.

Then again, that might just be the latest cached version of that error.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
It looks like it's changed now, try opening that guy's link, to me it the error page displays like I'm logged-out.

Then again, that might just be the latest cached version of that error.
It probably depends on which CloudFlare server cached it. I get a different username.

• Informative
Reactions: Bender

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
How difficult would it be to just make that error page generic so it doesn't include the user menus? All it really needs is a link to the main page. It wouldn't change anything substantial but it'd avoid having people report seeing that same thing over and over.
Here is a simple CSS fix:
Code:
.template-error .p-account { display: none; }
This will hide the user on all error pages, regardless of whether it's you or someone else.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
Dear Supreme Leader, I can not link any images anymore, they never load and just have the little icon of a picture with red crosses next to it.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Supreme Leader, I can not link any images anymore, they never load and just have the little icon of a picture with red crosses next to it.
Right-click the image you want to post here, click "Copy Image", not "Copy Image Address", paste the image into your post. If the image is massive either resize the image or delete the image and click "add thumbnail".

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
That has to be a Cloudflare issue, because the server only redirects if the CF-Country header is T1 for Tor.

Tags
None