Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

Pointless Pedant

Disgusting Liberal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure he's not a troll and that he actually believes everything that you perceive his comics to be about? For example,

I don't think that's the message behind that comic. The joke isn't that the guy is offering the girl like he did the mattress, the joke is that the guy that refused everything else because the other guy had cum on it is considering the girl even though the guy (presumably) cum'd on her too. It's not a women are property thing it's more an anti-promiscuity thing.
Just sounds like the typical incel obsessed with virginity to me. We generally agree that incels are lolcows, so Stonetoss is one too.

Kenya Jones

kiwifarms.net
No, I'm creating this because his views are patently ridiculous even by far right standards (praising Japan as an ethnostate and then going there as a non-Japanese person, for example). He also had a debate with Carl Benjamin once over who the real liberalist was, but the video is now lost.
I've sadly been in the far-right/white supremacist circles and found that almost everyone is like this. Funny that they don't praise Israel for the same thing.

Pointless Pedant

Disgusting Liberal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*This is what OP actually believes
Nah, Stonetoss has just as much a right to free speech as we have to point out that he's a tard. Don't assume that everyone who mocks Nazi incels is a leftist.

brother

Local Individual
kiwifarms.net
That guy looks like he's about to cry. Is that OP?
off topic and autistic but why is having glazed eyes such a powerlevel for being some sort of loser. Like every person I've met that's had eyes that are constantly overwatered I'm genuinely amazed hasn't killed themselves based off of their overpowering depressive vibe

also the guy in this video is definitely autistic and doesn't know how to be animate, bad show tbh fammalam

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless Stonetoss has some sort of huge meltdown or something I wouldn't consider him that much of a cow. If we had a thread category for people who attract cows like shit to flies though Stonetoss would fit that considering how many cows tend to either worship him or sperg out over him.

Just look at some other notable artcows like Ben Garrison. Stonetosses comics are pretty bland, compared to Ben Garrison's easily exploitable comics mixed with his online meltdowns towards people making edits and whatnot. But there are plenty of people posting Stonetoss comics to "win debates" like with XKCD comics or throwing tantrums over them online.

Now if he ended up throwing tantrums or his comics really went off the deep end later on down the line, then he might be a cow. I wouldn't be shocked if he became a cow in the future like what happened with Milo for example. I feel Stonetoss is likely going to fade into obscurity before that though.

Pointless Pedant

Disgusting Liberal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga, your status.
That's what communists on /r/shitliberalssay called me. The left hates me as much as any of you. "Liberals get the bullet too."

Unless Stonetoss has some sort of huge meltdown or something I wouldn't consider him that much of a cow. If we had a thread category for people who attract cows like shit to flies though Stonetoss would fit that considering how many cows tend to either worship him or sperg out over him.

Just look at some other notable artcows like Ben Garrison. Stonetosses comics are pretty bland, compared to Ben Garrison's easily exploitable comics mixed with his online meltdowns towards people making edits and whatnot. But there are plenty of people posting Stonetoss comics to "win debates" like with XKCD comics or throwing tantrums over them online.

Now if he ended up throwing tantrums or his comics really went off the deep end later on down the line, then he might be a cow. I wouldn't be shocked if he became a cow in the future like what happened with Milo for example. I feel Stonetoss is likely going to fade into obscurity before that though.
Since being an incel Holocaust denier apparently isn't "off the deep end", what would be? I actually agree that he's more likely to fade away than get Milo levels of infamy, though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino