Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

Furiousman7

kiwifarms.net
Damn Kim, you just gained like 20 subscribers in a day and you're throwing it all away. How are you going to earn all that youtube money if you don't commit? Anyways, I hope we didn't ruin your relationship with Matt, with him basically cheating on you and all. What a shame for him, throwing away the only good pussy he'll ever get for some internet titties. Maybe once you start dating a real man you might want to have kids someday. Anyways, have fun with your periods and government checks.
Also it’s none of your damn business how Kim makes her money nor it’s not your problem. Go find something else to talk about because no one cares about your opinion you snowflake exceptional individual. Also I am not with Kim for her pussy. Asshole. You will never understand that there is more to a relationship than just sex. I know that I made the mistake of cheating and I own my mistake. But you will never learn how to respect others the way that you want to be treated. I am tried of this high school bullshit. Kim made the choice before she met me that she didn’t want kids. We have stated that on many of our videos and post. So stop causing more drama you worthless piece of shit. Because you don’t have the balls to come say shit to my face.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also it’s none of your damn business how Kim makes her money nor it’s not your problem. Go find something else to talk about because no one cares about your opinion you snowflake exceptional individual. Also I am not with Kim for her pussy. Asshole. You will never understand that there is more to a relationship than just sex. I know that I made the mistake of cheating and I own my mistake. But you will never learn how to respect others the way that you want to be treated. I am tried of this high school bullshit. Kim made the choice before she met me that she didn’t want kids. We have stated that on many of our videos and post. So stop causing more drama you worthless piece of shit. Because you don’t have the balls to come say shit to my face.
Welp, with all these responses and sperg-outs, you're on your way to calling more attention to yourselves when you could have easily let any mention of yourselves die off had you ignored it. Congratz.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
I think that Cassandra Fairbanks would have cow potential. I would suck at making a thread about her, though.

She is another twitter obsessed journalist who is BFFs with Tim Pool and Laura Loomer. Even though I agree with her on several issues, the way she acts is just cringe. For example, she hates neo-cons, like I do, but she puts their names in her death note book like an edgy teen.

She went from being a BernieBro to being a MAGAtard, to a Tulsi Twit. The key reason why she changed who she supports is due to Julian Assange, whom she definitely isn't obsessed with, and in no way wants his dick inside her. Did I mention that she named her cat Wikileaks? In fact, the easiest way to get her to chimp out is to point out said obsession. Any time this happens she sics her twitter followers on the person.

Sending her followers after people for disagreeing with her is a common theme with her, despite being a free speech advocate. Not only over Assange, but on everything from veganism to home schooling. I saw her send people after someone once for daring to suggest that there are some homeschooled children who are not socialized property, like fundies, and this is what causes the stereotype of homeschooled kids being socially exceptional to exist.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea who the fuck you or Kim are, but I'm looking forward to your upcoming thread.

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tried posting a thread about this guy but a lot of the attachments rendered as "view attachment ###" text so if anyone else wants to make the thread:

fungal.jpg
better.jpg

Katelyn Bowden

kiwifarms.net
Is there a thread on Katelyn Bowden yet? (https://twitter.com/BadassBowden)

She's been grifting the infosec community for almost a year now, using her fake non-profit to sustain the shitty life she and her husband (met in August btw) are trying to maintain. Here's proof of her using the (TOTALLY A 501.3 BTW) nonprofit's name to profit off of: https://twitter.com/BadassBowden/status/1218938243896500224 and using her children to try to garner sympathy and cash: https://twitter.com/BadassBowden/status/1218678440452333568.

It seems like this legal battle with her ex-husband/father of her children started because Katelyn ditched her kids to live in fucking nowheresville Alabama with a guy she met at DEF CON a few months ago. B-b-but she was planning on making her ex move across the country if he wanted to see his kids (https://twitter.com/BadassBowden/status/1213281936367661059).

Anyway, her Twitter is a fucking rabbit hole and y'all could have a field day with it. Here are few other fun tidbits, I'd screencap while you can because she notoriously DFE.
It took less than five minutes to dig those up.

Furiousman7

kiwifarms.net
I can see my own dick, can you see your own dick? I'd say that's a good measurment on who is more manly.

HEY GUYS
You need to realize Dumbass Kim and I were leaving everyone alone! Yet people have to keep bitching about us and keep worrying about us!

I only replied because the bastard needed to understand I’m with Kim because I love everything about her and he also needed to understand that Kim hasn’t ever wanted kids.

So even we leave everyone alone people still talk shit about us when in reality they should worry about themselves!
Take your own damn advice asshole and ignore us!
And if you have such a problem with our lives then come down to South Dakota and say it to our faces!

I can see my own dick, can you see your own dick? I'd say that's a good measurment on who is more manly.

HEY GUYS
You must be gay if you want to see another mans dick fag.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: AnOminous

waterbuffalobilbo

kiwifarms.net
You must be gay if you want to see another mans dick fag.
Dude, this is 2020, you can't say that and reading comprehension is obviously not your forte, that's fine. I also love everything about Kim. She deserves better than a cheater slob with zero reading skills. I tell you what, I will leave you guys alone if you send me a picture of Kim's feet. That's all I ask, just one pic of her feet.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
shield-breaker said:
I think that Cassandra Fairbanks would have cow potential. I would suck at making a thread about her, though.

She is another twitter obsessed journalist who is BFFs with Tim Pool and Laura Loomer. Even though I agree with her on several issues, the way she acts is just cringe. For example, she hates neo-cons, like I do, but she puts their names in her death note book like an edgy teen.

She went from being a BernieBro to being a MAGAtard, to a Tulsi Twit. The key reason why she changed who she supports is due to Julian Assange, whom she definitely isn't obsessed with, and in no way wants his dick inside her. Did I mention that she named her cat Wikileaks? In fact, the easiest way to get her to chimp out is to point out said obsession. Any time this happens she sics her twitter followers on the person.

Sending her followers after people for disagreeing with her is a common theme with her, despite being a free speech advocate. Not only over Assange, but on everything from veganism to home schooling. I saw her send people after someone once for daring to suggest that there are some homeschooled children who are not socialized property, like fundies, and this is what causes the stereotype of homeschooled kids being socially exceptional to exist.

Cassandra Fairbanks 🕊 (@CassandraRules) on Twitter
Isn't she that bitch that camwhored herself?

also she got into a fight with a asian political commentator called Kathy Zhu because she made a tweet (that is now deleted) about chinese people eating bats and Kathy got very angry.
1580139006238.png

1580113043875.png

1580112793035.png

Last edited:

Dragapult

kiwifarms.net
Hello, I didn't see a thread for the infamous McKamey Manor of San Diego. (Now defunct)
McKamey tried to relocate but failed.

The McKamey Manor was a yearly event ran by the morally questionable Russ McKamey.
The event was branded as a haunted house experience and claims to have been the most scariest; but under scrutiny appears to look like a legalized torture operation.

To my knowledge the event was ongoing yearly and had major support due to having a cash prize of roughly $20,000, that a visitor can win if they managed to get through the four to eight hour tour, with $500 being deducted for every swear word uttered.

The torture comes in, as instead of scaring guests like a typical haunted house, guests were subjected to physical abuse, including: being dragged violently along a floor, forced to eat real vomit, getting all their hair shaven off despite verbally not-consenting to the act etc.

The McKamey Manor event has gone on for years so there is a lot of material I'm going to have to dig through to get this thread ready. The stuff above is generic stuff off the top of my head. I have some old videos from inside the event I'll post went I can get to them.

Here is the event website

Leaked Waiver-Snippets guests would sign:

------------

Recent Video on Topic, by obnoxious Youtuber

I wonder just how much dirt is on Russ McKamey. He seems like a fairly exceptional individual, along with the so-called actors.
Any contribution to this thread is greatly appreciated. Since this event has been around for a while, I figure you fine folks might have some lost tidbits.

------------

No guest ever claimed the $20,000 cash prize.
Russ McKamey attempted to relocate in Tennessee, but the state wouldn't allow him to recreate the event; so Russ improvised with a camera and some "challenges" for guests.

A guest named Justin was advancing well in the challenge as he really wanted the money, but McKamey ended up pulling him out of the event, claiming concern for Justin's health and thus possibly avoided paying the $20,000.
(WIP)

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
The YT channel “Surviving Life” did some interesting videos on Russ, interviewing past participants, wives/girlfriends, and his estranged daughter. All I got from it is that Russ has mental issues and is using his “haunt” as a way to torture and humiliate people...albeit people who signed up for this “experience”.

Russ clearly has issues. I think a lot of the people who sign up for it or work for him do too.

Vlad El Implicador

kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I was curious about the knitting lady from AGDQ and did a search but nothing really came up, I heard she basically ended up among the organizers and made some "no fun allowed" rules here and there, is there a thread by any particular name?

Link related.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I didn't see a thread for the infamous McKamey Manor of San Diego. (Now defunct)
McKamey tried to relocate but failed.

The McKamey Manor was a yearly event ran by the morally questionable Russ McKamey.
The event was branded as a haunted house experience and claims to have been the most scariest; but under scrutiny appears to look like a legalized torture operation.

To my knowledge the event was ongoing yearly and had major support due to having a cash prize of roughly $20,000, that a visitor can win if they managed to get through the four to eight hour tour, with $500 being deducted for every swear word uttered.

The torture comes in, as instead of scaring guests like a typical haunted house, guests were subjected to physical abuse, including: being dragged violently along a floor, forced to eat real vomit, getting all their hair shaven off despite verbally not-consenting to the act etc.

The McKamey Manor event has gone on for years so there is a lot of material I'm going to have to dig through to get this thread ready. The stuff above is generic stuff off the top of my head. I have some old videos from inside the event I'll post went I can get to them.

Here is the event website

Leaked Waiver-Snippets guests would sign:

------------

Recent Video on Topic, by obnoxious Youtuber

I wonder just how much dirt is on Russ McKamey. He seems like a fairly exceptional individual, along with the so-called actors.
Any contribution to this thread is greatly appreciated. Since this event has been around for a while, I figure you fine folks might have some lost tidbits.

------------

No guest ever claimed the $20,000 cash prize.
Russ McKamey attempted to relocate in Tennessee, but the state wouldn't allow him to recreate the event; so Russ improvised with a camera and some "challenges" for guests.

A guest named Justin was advancing well in the challenge as he really wanted the money, but McKamey ended up pulling him out of the event, claiming concern for Justin's health and thus possibly avoided paying the $20,000.
(WIP)
When that YouTuber got to the "new" version of the Manor, it sounds like Russ is just duping people into doing work around his house for free now.

Looks like the dude's got a lot of unresolved problems and tried to find a legal way to get away with torturing people. No idea what's up with the folks who sign up for this thing while knowing what they're getting into. I'm kind of fascinated by this, a thread would be good.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceaseless Discharge

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone suggested doing a thread on Aaron Fechter, the 66 year old creator of the Rockafire Explosion and inventor of Whac-A-Mole?

He's been really going off the deep end on the internet recently, making litigious and physical violence threats against his fanbase (which largely consists of minors).
1581156394932.png

For those unaware, the Rock-A-Fire Explosion (RAE) is the predecessor to the Chuck-E-Cheese animatronic band invented in 1980. RAEs were installed at Showbiz Pizza Place, in which Aaron was a co-founder/owner. As an employer, Aaron has been infamously difficult to work with/for. Not unlike John Kricfalusi, Aaron was essentially forced to resign in 1986 after being unable to meet deadlines and using an insurmountable amount of the company's money for the animatronics shows (and various other side projects, like a life-size Paul McCartney replica) that essentially left them bankrupt. I'd suggest watching the 2008 documentary on the RAE (available in full on Youtube) for more background information, though keep in mind that Aaron allegedly forced the makers of that documentary to cut interviews with fans that didn't put Chuck E Cheese to shame when remarking on his resignation. Aaron has a deep hatred for Chuck E Cheese, and misses no opportunity to slate them for stealing his job and butchering is creation.

Similar to John K in more ways than one:
1581159201829.png

In the 2008 documentary, Fechter remarks about how he was told about a certain fan while he still worked for showbiz. A 'young beautiful fan', who he admits was 'too young for him'. He is now married to that young beautiful fan, who is probably half his age. Kerry, shown above, worked for Chuck E Cheese, but attended the 'colander night' at Showbiz and entered a competition in which she was photographed with her customised colander, this is how Fechter became aware of her.

"I've had so many failures, I'm scared this is just going to be another."
Aaron likes to think himself an inventor, but how many inventions of his have actually been successful?
Fuel-efficient car: his first major invention in the 70s was essentially a golfcart intended for use on main roads that he marketed as fuel-efficient, to combat the gas price crisis at the time. It never went anywhere, pun intended, and the only person to drive one is himself.
Whac-A-Mole: He lost the rights to the whac-a-mole essentially because he never had them. He was commissioned by a carnie to make his own version of a broken japanese machine that was basically the same concept. After he finished his version of it, another carnie coerced him (supposedly at gun point, which is highly unlikely) to hand it over. From there, it was sold to Bob Cassada of Bob Space Racers who have since trademarked it and claimed to be it's creator.
The Anti-Gravity Freedom Machine: internet before internet. Aaron's attempt to come up with a peer to peer emailing system based on proprietary hardware. This is one of the side projects he spent his time on while "working" for showbiz. He couldn't get it out in time, and the internet as we know it today beat him to it. He was hoping to be the next Bill Gates, and we can see how that panned out for him.
Looney Bird's restaurant chain: After Showbiz went bust and bought out Chuck E Cheese, Aaron was left with a hundred or so employees and an equal number of unsold RAE shows, so he decided to attempt to start his own restaurant chain and use them. He opened two locations, both went bust for similar reasons to Showbiz, talk about not learning from mistakes.
Carbohydrillium: An experimental cooking fuel which, after Aaron attempted to store it in faulty canisters at incredible pressure, burst through his warehouse, blowing out an entire wall and shaking glass windows on buildlings across the street. This resulted in him being investigated for a terrorist attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdSwZCeglQ and aftermath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSQ7XcpAyk0
The guy who created the original Chuck E Cheese set-up, Aaron Fechter, has been trying to make alternative fuel with water and graphite for a couple decades now. He actually almost blew up his entire building a couple years ago and disrupted Orlando train services for a day when a tank ruptured. The guy is an outstanding lolcow in so many fields.
Bashy-Bug: Aaron's 'revenge of the whac-a-mole' arcade game, that he has been working on since 2013 was presented to the IAAPA expo and malfunctioned. The game didn't work and nobody bought it. It still has not been finished, and like many of his other projects, probably never will be.

Where is the money coming from?
Children obsessed with animatronics via FNAF. Many of the older RAE fans that went to showbiz as kids do not actually purchase any products from Aaron, those that have are regretting it (I'll touch on this later). Five nights at Freddys introduced a new wave of 12 year olds to animatronics, who have obsessed over Aaron and RAE as a result. Aaron charges their parents hundreds of dollars to come tour his warehouse in Orlando ($300 for a couple hours), as well as charging around $200 for a plush doll of one of the rockafire characters, and another $300+ for an animatronics experimenters kit (which allows the children to build a puppet that has one mouth movement). The kids obsessed with the band are, Aaron also runs a premium subscriber service where he publishes private 'behind the scenes' videos (including those shoehorning his political ideology) for the kids, charging $6.50 a month, paid for a year as a $70 lump sum. The kinds of videos he posts are like those on his second channel Fechter1 https://www.youtube.com/user/fechter1/videos .
He also managed to sell what is essentially an publicly available document (the Rockafire Explosion service manuel) as a poorly photocopied paperback for $300.

Aaron believes these kids are going to carry the torch when he kicks the bucket, but anyone can see that this is just a passing fad and they'll move on as soon as the next trend strikes up. Do you really want these kids as your apprentices anyway?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ba2Omq6II

What is he so mad about now?
Lack of notoriety has gotten to ol' Fechter. Some of the adults who were fans of RAE decided to purchase shows from Aaron for their own use, mostly private showcasing. Generally, Aaron recommends these customers buy his own control system for the characters' movements (the 'grey box'), but some technically minded fans have created their own open source system for doing this that allows more precision in programming among other benefits. Fechter believes that allowing these fans to celebrate the rockafire with their own custom shows and programming etc is actually doing the opposite, killing it and infringing upon his IP. So not only is he prepared to sue show oners to the point of bankruptsy, but has gone on numerous copyright strike rampages (reminiscent of Daddy Derek) taking down anyone's videos of these shows. As well as verbally insulting children who filmed / uploaded footage.
Look at the delusional grandiosity of this comment.
View attachment 1135695

Some more cow behaviour
Aaron cusses out a teenage girl because her boyfriend made a critical video of him, plus mildly racist comments due to assuming said boyfriend is Chinese:
1581160729331.png

Aaron rages at more kids on twitter when they can't understand why Billy Bob is tweeting right wing politics:
1581160822147.png

1581161179262.png

1581161224318.png

1581161257523.png
Not my screencap, but apparently Aaron was kicked out of a fan facebook group and started threatening the underage members to be let back in.
1581161629240.png

1581161453072.png

Excuse the sperginess of this uploader, but this youtube video covers another recent controversy Aaron has been involved in.
Aaron's response to this video: https://youtu.be/oZA4w9Y2seg?t=130
Aaron has a revelation from God about the hadurrs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs3nmUwLIU

Aaron is a cow that is quick to chimp out and file lolsuits.

If this seems like a worthy thread, i'd suggest just keeping it in the Lolcows forum as a career cow, or possibly community watch if the RAE fandom at large is deemed as viable entertainment. I just wanted a second opinion before creating this as a first post.

Oh and he's also from Florida.

Attachments

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video came out the other day about Lillie Jean, who's mother currently has a thread on the farms.

Near the end of the video (17:15), there's a guy that's mentioned who goes by the name "Danger Zone." He was called out for trying to dox one of Lillie Jean's critics on a livestream, and his response was to laugh it off + screech about it.

Looking into him some more, he's got some past streams mentioning or involving KF, though can't be bothered to sit through and listen to him ramble for 2 hours while driving his car. I think both streams were related to the thread about Lillie's Mom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b34hc3jJ5EM / https://archive.fo/wip/G1W1B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNyUylcwjI / https://archive.fo/wip/l0tw0

I don't necessarily think he's worth a thread right now, though he reminds me of guys like Zoom and Kittystyle who streamed to very small audiences caught up in the autism. If anything, was more curious if anyone's ever heard of this guy before, and if so what his deal is.