Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net

Random underage kids making a pissed poor video about how rumor has it that Mircosoft is buying Sega and these guys made an hour-long movie about it. Holy shit! I feel sorry for these morons that don't understand how retarded they are. I prey the rumor of Mircosoft buying Sega is true so more salty videos like this could exist. I never notice these fools before. So make that what you will. It might be an interesting thread for them if the user in question has more lolcow secrets that are not known to most people. But yeah.

I just notice the more I look into this guy. The more I notice that this guy is kinda dumb as hell. And they also hate people that curse a lot. So better not get blocked by this man-baby. Also, he loves Thomas the tank engine. Not a good look for him. :/

Wilted Farm

Professional faggot
kiwifarms.net
I need to know if this counts as a lolcow or not because it’s probably the funniest shit I’ve come across today. Trapt/Chris Taylor Brown (yes, the early 2000s nu-metal band that made Headstrong) has a Twitter account dedicated to basically begging for attention because their shitty band can’t get any musical attention in 2020. All he does is try to pick fights with other artists (Ice-T, band members of Trivium, From Ashes to New, members of I Prevail, random small metal bands), post about “Bernie bitch bands”, tout his higher follow count on Pandora than artists like Slipknot and tweet shit your senile grandpa would tweet. I have no idea if this is worthy of a thread or if it’s even enough material for one in the first place but it was an entertaining scroll through.

Scrumboosis

kiwifarms.net
Hey. There's this guy named Nomistt. I've been aware of this guy's existence for quite some time. I recently found out that he has a twitter. He's a guy who's into fetishes like scat, piss, and vore. Also, he's into lolis and incest. I'm pretty sure that all of the art that he posts is made by other artists for him. In fact, he only credited one of the artists once. Yeah, this guy deserves a thread.
His DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/nomisttforever
His Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/16313372
His Twitter: Twitter.com/nomistt

MiloChale

kiwifarms.net
Hi there's this artist on Twitter and Instagram who goes by the username @Alythuh. She's an artist who has amassed around a total of 700K followers. Her main selling point is that she's an anime-loving, good looking online personality who does art (and amateur cosplays) and succeeds enough to live in a "high rise condo". However people are seeing through that she may not be who she seems she is–that she already comes from a financially stable background, no matter how much she shows off on social media that all her hard work made it possible. She also retweets and likes every single compliment about her, which turned a lot of her initial supporters off enough to mute, unfollow, and block her. And last but definitely not the least–someone on PrettyUglyLittleLiar discovered she was stealing travel photos off of smaller social media accounts, along with evidence linked to the original sources.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/alythuh
Instagram: https://instagram.com/alythuh

Paul Barker!

Level 4 technopagan
kiwifarms.net
This is my first shot at a thread. If it sucks, sorry about the time-sink, reader.

Tumblr is a dying website full of mentally ill, tranny grifters. Cara Barnett's latest viral donation post serves as an excellent template. A quick glance at Cara's current URL (Gaybabynumberone.tumblr.com) (archive) offers a fairly bog-standard genderspecial. They're supposedly a jew, and in seriously dire straits. I'll elaborate more lower down. To get a better picture, I think it's important to look at how long Cara has been parked on the same account.

If you go through their tumblr archive (x), you'll see they've had the same account since 2012. Going by the age listed in their bio, they've been on tumblr since they were 11, and the breadcrumb trail of their descent into batshit insanity is pretty easy to follow. Most of their activity from 2012-14 is exclusively fandom/rp related. Superwholock, SNK, the usual bullshit. Most of their postings and searches related to various emails just lead to RP ads on tumblr that they submitted. The only one of note was from fyeahdirtyroleplay in 2016, advertising themself for erp as a minor. (x) It's really not much to gander at, and frankly they post so much each month that it'd take a while to comb through their older untagged personal posts. From what I can gather, They identified as a straight girl through a chunk of their early teens, mostly just rb'ing the typical sjw takes of the time.

In 2015, they begin using the tag "Personal" (x) to make vent posts, and in 2016 their "bipolar" tag (x) shows up. This marks a noticeable shift in their content, and the amount of information they reveal. There's extensive talk of self harm, depersonalization, and sexual trauma. In 2016, they claim to be a sex worker. A side blog is set up at sister-margarets.tumblr.com. I'm including this because in some of their posts, they alleged that their "sex work" blog was taken down. If you visit it, the first post is Cara's current donation post, so they're obviously lying about that. There are no publicly available photos on that blog of them that I've seen, just text posts begging for their rent to be covered and boosting other people. Their own posts never seem to hit more than 20 notes, most being self bumps.
In 2018, the first e-beg pops up. Then, two months later, the second. No specified amount on either, not many signal boosts. A year later, they make a similar post. Finally, on April 21, 2020, they penned my favorite ever tumblr donation post:
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 11.55.40 AM.png
Hi everyone. So.. my girlfriend turned out to be a Nazi. Like part of a Nationwide neo-nazi satanic blood cult and she admitted to luring Jews to rituals where they would be tortured and killed on stone altars. I told her I was a Jew and I broke up with her (obviously) but I am now in great danger. The cult made direct graphic threats on my life and they said they can find me within a day. I have to leave my city as soon as possible and as safely as possible considering quarentine. I need help and I feel guilty asking but anything AT ALL helps feed me or gets me to the next city.

Im getting stimulus soon but I have bills and I won’t have enough left to get anywhere.

Anything helps, thank you, y’varechecha hashem

Cashapp: $CecilAri

TLDR: NAZIS ARE GONNA KILL MY JEWISH ASS IF I DONT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IF YOU CAN HELP AT ALL MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION IF NOT PLEASE SPREAD THIS POST AROUND.

Updated archive with reblog + selfies attached

It's entirely possible that Cara is having a psychotic break. It's highly possible that one or two people have thrown some coins at them in exchange for a gunt photo. But I find it difficult to fully believe that a ritualistic nazi murder cult is hunting this butterface, and to lie and beg for pennies from teenagers is pathetic.

TL;DR: Caraline Barnett is a grifter. They are posing as a sex worker and lying about their circumstances for gibme's from retards on tumblr. Whether their mental illness or ignorance led to them claiming that they're being hunted by a neonazi, jew-sacrificing cult is up in the air. Either way, I hope they bring us some ill-gotten tard cum.

*I'm pretty sure I have their dox info, but as this is my first time making a thread I'm a little nervous to put it up due to a faildox. I could only find one consistent listing under her name and with proper first and last name spellings, for what its worth.
**As far as I understand, archiv.li only saves the first page's worth of an infinite-scroll system. If there's interest in this thread, I can look into the best way to archive her whole blog.
***I didn't want the thread to be clogged up with images of text posts, but if those are preferred for some people I can add them.

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
THE CONTENT THAT CAN BE FOUND WITHIN THIS POST IS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SICKENED EASILY. I ONLY RECOMMEND CLICKING ON THE LINKS IF YOU CAN STOMACH THE SIGHT OF A FURRY SHITTING ON DILDOS, SHITTING IN BAGS, AND SHITTING ON THEIR FURSUIT. DO NOT GET ANGRY AT ME IF YOU GET SICK.

Hello fellow Kiwi's! I have discovered something extremely sickening, and I think it needs some light shined on it.

Meet Brownnose Pup! A fellow furry/furfag who derives pleasure from anything and everything shit-related. This particular person is somewhat known for posting sickening/revolting tweets on their Twitter. These tweets include:

"can't stop eating poop" 1.5K likes

"If I were big and fat enough, I would eat entire used diapers" 242 likes

"I need to find a way to become psychologically, irreversibly addicted to shit" 355 likes

"Hehe. They can put me in a hospital and make me take pills but now I'm home and nobody can stop me from covering myself in shit :3" 797 likes

"A constant ooze of shit squeezing out into my leg and underside of my tail fur, dripping off in globs, paw print shit smears marking my path" 79 likes

There is a shit ton more [pun intended] tweets like the ones I have posted above, all you gotta do is visit their profile and scroll. It's amazing how many likes this shit-eater got.. This person is also known for capturing obscene pictures involving their own shit.

*Shitting on their fursuit paws

*Shitting on their dildo

*Shitting in bags

*Saying their fursuit likes being coated in shit

I am amazed that Twitter allows content like this to be uploaded to their platform. Okay, back to shit wolf. It appears that they have gone silent since back in 2018, but then the idea hit me. What if they have a furaffinity account?

I am, of course too lazy/stupid to find their other accounts or verify the Furaffinity, but the content of both "creators" is extremely similar, which makes me think that they're both the same person. I will need someone to confirm this for me though. Here's links.

Possible FA 1: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/messytails/

Possible FA 2: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thediaperedsheppy/

Despite the obvious memeing, his name might possibly be Eric as hinted to this photo:

This is all the information I can find, and am willing to find. If I do anymore, I will become more sick than I already am.

Do with this information what you will.

Edit: I have made a thread on this furfag. You can find it here.

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Twinkie

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
I have decided I am going to post this in it's own thread to see if it will get any traction.

THE CONTENT THAT CAN BE FOUND WITHIN THIS POST IS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SICKENED EASILY. I ONLY RECOMMEND CLICKING ON THE LINKS IF YOU CAN STOMACH THE SIGHT OF A FURRY SHITTING ON DILDOS, SHITTING IN BAGS, AND SHITTING ON THEIR FURSUIT. DO NOT GET ANGRY AT ME IF YOU GET SICK.

Hello fellow Kiwi's! I have discovered something extremely sickening, and I think it needs some light shined on it.

Meet Brownnose Pup! A fellow furry/furfag who derives pleasure from anything and everything shit-related. This particular person is somewhat known for posting sickening/revolting tweets on their Twitter. These tweets include:

"can't stop eating poop" 1.5K likes

"If I were big and fat enough, I would eat entire used diapers" 242 likes

"I need to find a way to become psychologically, irreversibly addicted to shit" 355 likes

"Hehe. They can put me in a hospital and make me take pills but now I'm home and nobody can stop me from covering myself in shit :3" 797 likes

"A constant ooze of shit squeezing out into my leg and underside of my tail fur, dripping off in globs, paw print shit smears marking my path" 79 likes

There is a shit ton more [pun intended] tweets like the ones I have posted above, all you gotta do is visit their profile and scroll. It's amazing how many likes this shit-eater got.. This person is also known for capturing obscene pictures involving their own shit.

*Shitting on their fursuit paws

*Shitting on their dildo

*Shitting in bags

*Saying their fursuit likes being coated in shit

I am amazed that Twitter allows content like this to be uploaded to their platform. Okay, back to shit wolf. It appears that they have gone silent since back in 2018, but then the idea hit me. What if they have a furaffinity account?

I am, of course too lazy/stupid to find their other accounts or verify the Furaffinity, but the content of both "creators" is extremely similar, which makes me think that they're both the same person. I will need someone to confirm this for me though. Here's links.

Possible FA 1: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/messytails/

Possible FA 2: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thediaperedsheppy/

Despite the obvious memeing, his name might possibly be Eric as hinted to this photo:

This is all the information I can find, and am willing to find. If I do anymore, I will become more sick than I already am.

Do with this information what you will.

dinoman

Pants are an illusion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm familiar with the particular furfag, he died some time ago; no doubt as a result of his obsession with fecal matter.

I don't actually have official confirmation of this but I'm willing to bet this is exactly what happened. If he were still alive no doubt he'd be posting on twitter.

• Informative
Reactions: Twinkie

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I'm familiar with the particular furfag, he died some time ago; no doubt as a result of his obsession with fecal matter.

I don't actually have official confirmation of this but I'm willing to bet this is exactly what happened. If he were still alive no doubt he'd be posting on twitter.
his twitter has no activity at all since early 2018, so this sounds plausible

real disgusting dude though

• DRINK!
Reactions: dinoman

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not archiving. I really have no idea how haha. I will see how to, though!

If we find a name for this dude, we can see if he is dead or not. For all we know, he moved to a different place to be exceptional.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is dead, though. He did some seriously fucked up shit.

dinoman

Pants are an illusion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not archiving. I really have no idea how haha. I will see how to, though!

If we find a name for this dude, we can see if he is dead or not. For all we know, he moved to a different place to be exceptional.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is dead, though. He did some seriously fucked up shit.
Archiving links is literally the easiest shit ever. Even on mobile.

Go to archive.md (or archive.md) and paste the url you want to archive, then copy the link and edit it into your post.

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
Archiving links is literally the easier shit ever. Even on mobile.

Go to archive.md (or archive.md) and paste the url you want to archive, then copy the link and edit it into your post.
Awesome thank you. I just looked it up. I'll be sure to archive his Twitter later tonight.

Okay I may have just found proof that he is still around. I found a post on Twitter from a seperate account with the same handle. I can't confirm or debunk it, but I'm going to post this here in case.

I will be sure to archive this account as well when I can get around to it.

dinoman

Pants are an illusion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I may have just found proof that he is still around. I found a post on Twitter from a seperate account with the same handle. I can't confirm or debunk it, but I'm going to post this here in case.

That account hasn't had any activity since July of 2019. Either he's permanently locked up, or he's dead. Probably the latter since even when you get locked up they'll release you after treatment. Since it's been almost a year, that's unlikely though; unless he's a hopeless case.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net

Just archive the individual tweets, takes a second and ensures they will never be deleted.

• DRINK!
Reactions: dinoman
Tommie died a few days ago. I assume the previous poster was trying to post some kind of update, but it looks like they just empty quoted?

Here's the video of Cynthia talking about Tommie's death. The Beaumonts had a thread on Guru Gossiper and probably other similar sites. They never got one here, and now that Tommie's dead it seems unlikely that they will. RIP
Archive: Life Update: My Husband Passed Away upload 03/23/20
View attachment 1204791
I just skimmed the channel and holy shit, this "woman" is batshit crazy. That poor guy. In one sense I am glad he has been laid to rest away from her disguised abuse and self indulgence, but secondly I am sad because she still gets to wander around freely.

A fellow furry/furfag who derives pleasure from anything and everything shit-related.
Oh good, a skatfur fetish. Just what we need.

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, making these archives made me sick to my stomach.

Tweets from main account:

Images from main account (View at your own risk. It's just pure scat.):
CoX9QfaWAAAeS5F.jpg
CoX6pnmXgAA1VRe.jpg
CoX6nVGWIAEjicD.jpg
CoX6jlEWEAAgl4i.jpg
CoX6hQmWYAAfZDp.jpg
CoI83HdXgAAoMG7.jpg
CoI81m2WEAACQuS.jpg
CoI8z3JWYAEo2Ze.jpg
Co3JHCqXgAAIs87.jpg
Co3JFY4XYAAu627.jpg
Co3JDEXWgAA-A1M.jpg
Co3HY7CWgAAIaYZ.jpg
Co3HXO7WIAA_3hk.jpg
Co3H8KvWcAAhk11.jpg
Co3H6S4W8AA-3t9.jpg
Co3GXvmXgAA8AQz.jpg
Co3GcJQXYAApWnv.jpg
Co3GafXXYAAvFHv.jpg
Co3FJPeWIAE6SxN.jpg
Co3FHxEXYAAWxcA.jpg
Co3FF77WAAE-LPF.jpg
Co3ERWuWgAAytLM.jpg
Co3EPZnWYAAgCpw.jpg
Co3D5koWAAAMFZf.jpg
Co3D4W9XYAAfKdf.jpg
CnXXyU2WcAgJzCy.jpg
CnXXlbUWgAAU90e.jpg
CnXXhtOW8AAkp60.jpg
CnXXgZ3WYAAwrWb.jpg
CnuuocyWcAAHrej.jpg
CnuumtYWgAEX8Y7.jpg
CnckVrTXgAIa5t_.jpg
CnckTTjWgAAU7X-.jpg
CncbqS-W8AARaNn.jpg
C31lwyRXAAAxDx8.jpg
C31lvWNWIAAYAw-.jpg
C31ltybWIAAjlU3.jpg
C5MgZdTXUAAxqzb.jpg
C5MgiJ2XUAANiKB.jpg
C5MgbAfWMAALTMJ.jpg
C5Mg415XUAE73vn.jpg
C5Mg3h3WAAEqmqT.jpg
C5Mg1l7WYAA7ke2.jpg
C5Men6vWMAQEUcy.jpg
C5MelL8WQAAoDv7.jpg
C5Me3k5WcAA0fsn.jpg

Tweets from his possible alt:

I can't look at this crap anymore. These are the archives, that;s all I'm gonna do for this guy. Maybe you guys can find something more to him.