Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the bodycam footage from 2 different cops on the scene which is why the video is so long.
He hits me and I get thrown in jail, for defending myself! It’s because of my prior past!
Source is Rumor Research Lab on youtube. I tried to download this in lower quality but it wouldn’t work for me.
So I have the archive, but it’s too big to upload rn.

From the same channel, a video about Shanny’s arrest in the context of Colorado law. Was she wrongfully arrested? According to this video, probably. Police realized this, Shanny was not booked into jail, she was ticketed for resisting arrest and released.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a screenshot of the bodycam footage of her arrest. It starts around 35:00 in the video I embedded a few posts back. It's an ambulance but it didn't take her to the hospital; it was clearly some kind of substation if not the actual jail..

cowPoly

“Learn by reeeing“
kiwifarms.net
That's a screenshot of the bodycam footage of her arrest. It starts around 35:00 in the video I embedded a few posts back. It's an ambulance but it didn't take her to the hospital; it was clearly some kind of substation if not the actual jail..
I have the following vid archived if anyone wants it for the eventual thread... it’s pretty funny. (I’m guessing that 20 mins is too long to post without permission)
She’s basically suicide baiting off camera while he reiterates his cuck status, starts doing the “when will you realize that your actions have consequences?‽.. reeeee!” meme,
To wrap up, Jason whines about being accused of getting his ass beat by Shanny the night of her arrest because he wanted a Baja Blast, then admits that’s pretty much what happened.
He also says she got arrested because she is a Targeted Individual.
lol

edit: I also archived the the unlisted vid of Shanny’s mom complaining about what a puss bucket her own daughter is...
how the former boyfriend was also a cuck, that Shanny’s kids piss on the floor, how she got with Jason for gibs, how she let homeless meth heads into the home and basically why her daughter is classic, untreatable lolcow.

hmu if these archives are needed or if you guys need help archiving other Shanny/Rev stuff.

Last edited:

YEBOI

That quiet kid in your class
kiwifarms.net
|Shiloh is one of the Onsion's victim. Dubbed by herself the first victim, that looks after other victims, which she affectionatelly calls sisters, sadly this image is a lie, nonetheless Lyldoll continuosly attemps to manipulate everyone into believing it.

Shiloh has recently started sperging out on twitter. It began with her attempting to cancel Nicholas DeOrio, for questioning Sarah about her venmo campaign, while trying to pass him as a horrible person, possibly a predator. Since then she was caught harrassing, insulting, threatening, manipulating multiple people, both publicly and privately. And generally acting like her greased abuser, while projecting that onto others. And on top of that she and her followers are trying to justify this behaviour by her trauma.
From the begging people are begging Shiloh to take a break, but she keeps digging herself down deeper and deeper.

|Receipts
  • John, Nick and Angela questioning Sarah, then shiloh's reaction
Shiloh attacking nick
Shiloh nick 1.pngShiloh nick 0.pngshiloh nick 2.png
Shiloh attacking John
Shiloh John 1.pngShiloh John 2.pngShiloh John 3.jpgShiloh John 4.jpgShiloh John 5.jpg
Shiloh attacking Angela, some contex: Supossedly Sarah said that she needed a laptop, because new semester begins soon, Angela was trying to figure out to what school she was going to, to confirm if she's telling the truth.
Angela.pngshiloh angela 1.pngShiloh angela 2.jpgshiloh angela 3.pngshiloh angela 4.png
  • Bonking
Bonking was warning shiloh about nick, then shiloh leaked this, faced some backlash, then she leaked their whole conversation, then bonking was joking about her. And shiloh didn't like this very much, and started threating him
Shiloh bonking 1.pngShiloh bonking 3.pngShiloh bonking 2.pngShiloh bonking 5.pngshiloh bonking 4.png
  • All other shit
Shiloh's followers trying to justify shiloh in saying to Angela to eliminate herself
Shlioh justyfing.png
Acting like she is a brave protector of onision's victims side note: She blocked woman that responded to her, and call her a bitch beforehand as cherry on top.
Shiloh sisters 1.pngShiloh sisters 2.pngShiloh sisters 2 block.png
Acting like a victim in the situation, trying to redirect any focus of her to the onsion. You can see more of this in a second Edwin's video, I didn't include any screenshots from this video
Shiloh manipulate 2.pngShiloh manipulate 3.pngShiloh manipulate 4.pngShiloh manipulate 5.pngShiloh manipulate 6.png
Trying to profit of the situation in meantime
Shiloh cunt 1.png
|Some videos about her:
Made by Nicholas DeOrio :

Made by Edwins Generation :

|Islamic content
This whole section is copied from ShihosNOOdz's post

She also had a blog about that, mirrored here:

View attachment 1178083
View attachment 1178082View attachment 1178084

|Where to find her
Youtube: _lyl topics
Twitter: @lyldoll / @patient47245143
Instagram: _lyldoll
If someone is able and willing to take over the thread and expanded it, go for it.

Attachments

Last edited:

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Thank you based backseat moderators for screeching like children.

If we're just going to yell at op can we at least merge the thread into requests and resources instead of moving it to spergatory? That board gets indexed so it will cause search issues, like searching for Maddox does. He has two threads so it's not obvious which is good.

YEBOI

That quiet kid in your class
kiwifarms.net
I edited original post, added some screenshots, nudes, archived videos etc.

Only thing I wanted to do with this thread was to redirect talk about shiloh from Onision's thread elsewhere, I thought that this was enough to start a thread, and then someone who cared more about the case could carried it from me, as I saw people on onision thread going crazy about her. It seems to me now like this was very wrong aproach for this website.
I didn't care from the begining about Shiloh that much, that's why I won't probably edit this anymore, unless someone would give me information on a silver platter in a way that all I had to do is copy content of the post to the other. Hence I left original spoiler at the end, All i wanted to do is to clean onision thread from irellevent bullshit.

OP why do you italicize names?
I hoped this would make formating less mundane, and more transparent. I see now that this is barely noticeable.
Thank you based backseat moderators for screeching like children.

If we're just going to yell at op can we at least merge the thread into requests and resources instead of moving it to spergatory? That board gets indexed so it will cause search issues, like searching for Maddox does. He has two threads so it's not obvious which is good.
Thank you