Not gonna lie, Subverse has been more interesting than his usual way of reading an article like a bipolar. Certainly compared to the mainstream it's more interesting to watch.
Speaking of bipolar Tim, here's a fun Timcast drinking game:
1) Take a shot every time Tim makes an analogy. Take another shot if the analogy ends with Tim saying he doesn't actually know what the subject in the analogy is (i.e. a football analogy ends with "I don't really understand football") and/or with him just dropping the attempt and continuing with "My point is-"
2) Take a shot every time Tim suddenly drops the subject and goes "Here's a funny story" and starts talking about something else entirely.
3) Take a shot every single goddamned time Tim reminds you that he has Asian/Korean heritage.
4) Take a shot every single goddamned time Tim reminds you that he's "on the left" in excruciating detail.
I'd wager a heavy drinker can last 2-3 episodes of this.
I've seen a few of Tim's videos and I have to say that this is one very dangerous drinking game.
Edit: You forgot to mention to take a shot every time refers to a situation that just boils down the far left acting like retards as 'scary'.
I don't think I'm the biggest detractor of Tim Pool (though as I was skimming through this thread I'm begining to get the feeling that that's becuase I don't really care about anything he does beyond his videos), but I have to say that he comes off as a complete fucking idiot at times. Here is the stuff I can think of off the top of my head.
1. He lumps Modi (the current Indian PM) in with Trump, Brexit, Bolsonaro, and the Anti-EU movement in Europe when India's political system isn't even comparable to that of the west's. Also Modi isn't even comparable to Trump. He has more in common with the American far-right than Trump or the neocons.
2. In multiple videos he brought up the 'hard times make strong men' meme to say that we're approaching a civil war.
3. He makes it sound like people getting banned from twitter or Antifa sperg-outs are the prelude to civil war (something that will never happen, because even if the right wing loses the ability to win elections due to immigration and low white birth rates Americans are far too complacent to pick up a gun and start fighting).
I also hate how he tries to present himself as some sort of cool skater/hacker dude when he's just some fag whose out to make money.
Last edited by a moderator: