Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

tsundereaddict

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I don't know how I missed that one. Half-Asian is almost as common as punching left.
Tim has only small amounts of Asian (Korean?) ancestry. I believe he also has some Amerindian ancestry as well. He says he's part Latino, but I don't know how his Latino genetics break down. Pic related is probbably the easiest way to describe Tim Pool's racial make-up.

Attachments

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
I do watch his videos on occassion, he seems to be a bit of a shut in, and just channels Mundane Matt by reading the news. I think his new venture Subverse is interesting, I found it strange that he funded Emily Molli to travel to France to cover the Yellow Vest protests, and yet he's used only a tiny bit of the footage.

Last edited:

Scandinadian Bacon

kiwifarms.net
I found it strange that he funded Emily Molli to travel to France to cover the Yellow Vest protests, and yet he's used only a tiny bit of the footage.
That's just the nature of the business. Could be that they have a plan for that footage. Could be that the footage just wasn't good enough.

In photography there (was) a saying that went something like: you can go out and shoot a dozen rolls of film in a day and maybe get a couple decent shots from the entire batch. Decent, not award winning or legendary. Just decent. But the average person is usually ecstatic with "just decent", so it works. But behind every great picture or video, there is likely a room filled with outtakes and substandard results. And then sometimes you get lucky and nail it in one go or by complete accident, but that's the exception.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
That's just the nature of the business. Could be that they have a plan for that footage. Could be that the footage just wasn't good enough.

In photography there (was) a saying that went something like: you can go out and shoot a dozen rolls of film in a day and maybe get a couple decent shots from the entire batch. Decent, not award winning or legendary. Just decent. But the average person is usually ecstatic with "just decent", so it works. But behind every great picture or video, there is likely a room filled with outtakes and substandard results. And then sometimes you get lucky and nail it in one go or by complete accident, but that's the exception.
I'll be honest mate, I like Tim Pool but he knocks out 4 or 5 videos a day, reading out some pretty ropey news sources. Quality control isn't his scene.

White Devil's Advocate

The Rock n'Roller outta controller
kiwifarms.net
Mystery Machine almost done. Methinks he may have so.e unrealistic expectations regarding wilderness interweb connectivity.
Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING gets the women's panties more wet than the words " I'm going to be living in a van." Tim's gonna be swimming in pussy by the end of the month guaranteed.

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
Is there any proof he is part Asian? His brother doesnt look Asian at all. He could be pulling a Sargon.

Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING gets the women's panties more wet than the words " I'm going to be living in a van." Tim's gonna be swimming in pussy by the end of the month guaranteed.
Tim is homosexual.

TendieMan

Inflammatory Drive-by
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/qCDvWtkfjIk

As I mentioned I'm really starting to see a pattern with this dude. He seems to have a bit of an obsession with red pill content, sometimes derails videos to talk about muh women, is probably extremely insecure about a bald spot under his beanie to a point where noone has seen him without it.

I don't know about you guys, but my noggin is having a little morning jogging routine right now.

• Agree
Reactions: thermocline

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/qCDvWtkfjIk

As I mentioned I'm really starting to see a pattern with this dude. He seems to have a bit of an obsession with red pill content, sometimes derails videos to talk about muh women, is probably extremely insecure about a bald spot under his beanie to a point where noone has seen him without it.

I don't know about you guys, but my noggin is having a little morning jogging routine right now.
We've seen him without it. Saying he has a bald spot is like saying Normandy was a minor skirmish.

Ihavenohands

kiwifarms.net
I do watch his videos on occassion, he seems to be a bit of a shut in, and just channels Mundane Matt by reading the news. I think his new venture Subverse is interesting, I found it strange that he funded Emily Molli to travel to France to cover the Yellow Vest protests, and yet he's used only a tiny bit of the footage.
Same, I watch his videos until I get sick of his limited vocabulary and "Liberals do this!" tone. And then I just have to stop because small things like the amount of force he puts in "LOOK" or "LISTEN" begins to seriously annoy me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino