Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Tim is lambasting Andy because Andy had the balls to go on the ground unlike his coward ass. It really shows who the real journalist is, the one willing to risk it all by infiltrating a terrorist group, and the other who stay inside is multi-million dollar compound selling out to jewtube.

Stay inside, fuck your chickens, and buy my food buckets!

He shared the jealousy opinion on Twitter.
pimtool1.jpg

pimtool2.jpg

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1400293857468760067?s=20
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1400296433052491777?s=20

And in usual twitter fashion, he doubled down.
pimtool3.jpg

pimtool5.jpg

A lot of replies are defending Andy.
pimtool4.jpg

The thing is Andy Ngo was only in Portraq to help his family. He has been getting others to report on antifag on his behalf but decided to chip in and help while he was there. Obviously that didn't work, some mongoloid recognized him and began the attack. If Tim as he is now got a fraction of what Andy got, he'd probably do the same thing after (if he survived). He should though, there's only so many times you can talk about a decade-old irrelevant movement like Occupy Wallstreet before it gets fucking annoying. 🚬

Green Man

Ooh, somebody stop me!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's a pretty shit take on the Ngo situation. Trying to figure out whether Beanie Man is just a big old pussy or if he's trying to "pull the ladder up behind him" so no-one else in the "journalism" sphere can get viewership over him. Though how he retains any viewership is a mystery to me. All he does is sit in his room and read articles, almost verbatim, and ad lib some: "This is seriously BAD man" or "They've gone TOO FAR this time!" while hocking apocalypse food buckets or SkillShare.

Oh, and talk over all of the guests he has on his show, defeating the purpose of having a guest come in to begin with. I'd wondered how it's been going since he kicked Adam to the curb, just as boring as ever. Adam wasn't even all that contrarian, but the few petty disagreements they had were enough to bruise Beanie Man's tiny ego and thus provided impetus to toss him out.

Tim used to do the same exact fucking thing that Andy Ngo did, and put himself in adverse scenarios because of that. To hear Tim himself tell it, he was in the middle of a fucking battle. Now he's too big of a wuss to do it himself, so he doesn't want anyone else to do it either because it might yank viewers away from his show that's about as watchable as a documentary about salt, but at least that documentary would be informative. He reminds me of Frank West from Dead Rising: "I've covered wars y'know."

And all this from a guy who will turn up to formal events looking like an edgy kid at the skate park about ready to go smoke shitty mids out of a crushed up Pepsi can while listening to Limp Bizkit, except a skater kid might actually be able to skate. Seriously Tim, you're not the first bald man on Earth, own that shit and lose the headgear. I don't know how the fuck he retains the audience he has, all of the viewers who find him "informative" could just as easily go read the articles themselves [the same ones he is reading] and do without all the hysterics from Beanie Man. Andy Ngo himself might be a bit of a grifter but at least he's out there writing books and pounding the pavement. All Beanie Man does is sit in his "compound" with walls made of unsold foodbuckets and read news articles on camera for who I assume are boomers.

Last edited:

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
Tim Pool is cowardly as fuck. He wouldn't dare to use similar reasoning, if a women got raped. But I guess it is free to rip on Asian man, because not being muh whamen. The worst thing that has ever happened to Tim, while covering happenings was that Millennial Matt took his hat and immediately gave it back.

Not only being cowardly in his rhetoric, he wouldn't ever risk his comfy ass for content like Andy does.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I will say, his dumbass take on the Andy Ngo situation is completely consistent with his "conservatives shouldn't stand up for themselves because it gives the MSM ammunition" take. Like the MSM is going to do that anyway; who cares if they are "justified" or not? Same here, even now this isn't about "Andy making the story about himself". Andy isn't the story as much as Antifa are the complete pieces of shit that the MSM keeps denying are.

I forget which Kiwi thread had the pic, but Twitter literally changed the story from "journalist Andy Ngo attacked" to "author Andy Ngo attacked" because blue checkmarks were fuming that Andy was considered a journalist. Andy is the unfortunate collateral of a much larger story here.

13:07 - Wait. Did Tim really say that if Tim knew Andy was in Portland that he would have EXPOSED Andy to Antifa? I'm not watching Tim's 31 minute video on this topic.

Last edited:

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
I forget which Kiwi thread had the pic, but Twitter literally changed the story from "journalist Andy Ngo attacked" to "author Andy Ngo attacked" because blue checkmarks were fuming that Andy was considered a journalist. Andy is the unfortunate collateral of a much larger story here.
I got it for ya here.
ChuckModi isn't even a blue checkmark so how did he get this to change?
woketwerp.jpg

E2__y-eXIAcs1hl.jpg

E2__y-eXIAM2c1J.jpg

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck horse." -- Communist-style revisionism.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I will say, his dumbass take on the Andy Ngo situation is completely consistent with his "conservatives shouldn't stand up for themselves because it gives the MSM ammunition" take. Like the MSM is going to do that anyway; who cares if they are "justified" or not? Same here, even now this isn't about "Andy making the story about himself". Andy isn't the story as much as Antifa are the complete pieces of shit that the MSM keeps denying are.

13:07 - Wait. Did Tim really say that if Tim knew Andy was in Portland that he would have EXPOSED Andy to Antifa? I'm not watching Tim's 31 minute video on this topic.
I don’t think so but consider this andy would of been killed and Tim points this out in the video

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's a pretty shit take on the Ngo situation. Trying to figure out whether Beanie Man is just a big old pussy or if he's trying to "pull the ladder up behind him" so no-one else in the "journalism" sphere can get viewership over him. Though how he retains any viewership is a mystery to me. All he does is sit in his room and read articles, almost verbatim, and ad lib some: "This is seriously BAD man" or "They've gone TOO FAR this time!" while hocking apocalypse food buckets or SkillShare.

Oh, and talk over all of the guests he has on his show, defeating the purpose of having a guest come in to begin with. I'd wondered how it's been going since he kicked Adam to the curb, just as boring as ever. Adam wasn't even all that contrarian, but the few petty disagreements they had were enough to bruise Beanie Man's tiny ego and thus provided impetus to toss him out.

Tim used to do the same exact fucking thing that Andy Ngo did, and put himself in adverse scenarios because of him. To hear Tim himself tell it, he was in the middle of a fucking battle. Now he's too big of a wuss to do it himself, so he doesn't want anyone else to do it either because it might yank viewers away from his show that's about as watchable as a documentary about salt, but at least that documentary would be informative. He reminds me of Frank West from Dead Rising: "I've covered wars y'know."

And all this from a guy who will turn up to formal events looking like an edgy kid at the skate park about ready to go smoke shitty mids out of a crushed up Pepsi can while listening to Limp Bizkit, except a skater kid might actually be able to skate. Seriously Tim, you're not the first bald man on Earth, own that shit and lose the headgear. I don't know how the fuck he retains the audience he has, all of the viewers who find him "informative" could just as easily go read the articles themselves [the same ones he is reading] and do without all the hysterics from Beanie Man. Andy Ngo himself might be a bit of a grifter but at least he's out there writing books and pounding the pavement. All Beanie Man does is sit in his "compound" with walls made of unsold foodbuckets and read news articles on camera for who I assume are boomers.
Bot farms. There is no way he's pulling in V-tuber numbers with his content.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
That’s loyal autists at their finest
Oh Tin fans and superchatters are very loyal artists indeed.

It gets especially fun when like now the stuff like the current situation happens.

Somehow Tim saying what he is will be totally ok because ihe Is more useful making videos reporting other people reporting than being on the ground.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Oh Tin fans and superchatters are very loyal artists indeed.

It gets especially fun when like now the stuff like the current situation happens.

Somehow Tim saying what he is will be totally ok because ihe Is more useful making videos reporting other people reporting than being on the ground.
His fans are useful idiots