Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
People at YouTube and Google think it does.

Tim has said they told him they use him to control the extremes.

I wish I had marked what video he mentioned that. Dude puts out so much shit...
I remember that as well, but I don't remember what video that was in either. Quite frankly all his videos are basicly the same. He is a broken record.

Someone made a Tim Pool bingo card

I don't see how he controls the extremes, the man just pumps out outrage bait.

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
He's the Youtube version of the National Enquirer. His spergy persona makes everything he says sus even when it's true. The man made Alex Jones look informed!
You have a good point. In a way I would go as far as call him a less entertaining and more sad version of Alex Jones. I am waiting for him to start peddling supplements soon.

I now have an image in my head of him trying to sell super male vitality. That would be a laugh and a half.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
You have a good point. In a way I would go as far as call him a less entertaining and more sad version of Alex Jones. I am waiting for him to start peddling supplements soon.

I now have an image in my head of him trying to sell super male vitality. That would be a laugh and a half.
Food buckets already happened.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Alex Jones is usually pretty damm well informed.

It’s why Tim fact checking him live was always going to make Tim look foolish.
Jones has more charisma and showmanship in his pinky finger than Pool has in his entire career. The fact that Pool thought 'fact checking' was time well spent while being lucky enough to have someone like Jones as a guest just reinforces this to the extreme.

TheRaptorJesus

kiwifarms.net
Tim trying to get Andy on his show so he can constantly interrupt and call him wrong.

1623111005008.png