Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Don't Tread on Me

Dangerously addicted to Duel Links. Send help.
kiwifarms.net
I remember that as well, but I don't remember what video that was in either. Quite frankly all his videos are basicly the same. He is a broken record.

Someone made a Tim Pool bingo card

I don't see how he controls the extremes, the man just pumps out outrage bait.
The free space should be "Grown man wears a beanie indoors."

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-06-10_09-55-26.png

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hes just grifting off his recent podcast about blackrock buying up property like crazy. It just gives him more eyes on what hes talking about atm. Marketing 101
I'm aware. Its just another thing to keep his name in the spotlight. "The Gobment is keeping me from buying a home though I tots have good credit."

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net

A grown ass man sits in his own ivory tower complete with a skate park, RC cars, expensive drones and other childish toys looking down upon the unwashed masses and calling millenials without children, children themselves. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. He bitches and moans about people not producing resources while being a massive drain on them himself. You can't eat recycled news articles, Tim.