Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Spech

Collapsed Ribcage
kiwifarms.net
As much as we like to bust Tim's chops for dropping out, let's be honest. Tim Pool and Penn Jillette have done more with their lack of diplomas/GEDs than Zinnia Jones ever did.
Yeah, he's pretty dumb for dropping out of HS, but all power to him for not wasting the money on college. He's probably doing much better than his peers who have degrees in journalism tbh.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
As much as we like to bust Tim's chops for dropping out, let's be honest. Tim Pool and Penn Jillette have done more with their lack of diplomas/GEDs than Zinnia Jones ever did.
Penn was ambitous and talented, also he filled a very niche and somewhat professionally secretive career field. To this day, Magicians get death threats from other performers for how, or if they do certain acts.

Tim was more or less very lucky, with a mix of counter-culture approach. His Sweden videos were like a fuse that a spark ignited, and our current generation of media, that is more or less one of the worst of any time in human history could not, and up until know with getting in bed with social media, were not able to adapt. Tim Pool being able to make it today in 2019, compared to Tim Pool pre-Trump and and pre-sjw era, just doesn't compare. His videos would've never made it within the algorithim.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Trump tells Nancy Pelosi and the new James Bond to go back to whatever third-world shitholes they came from, Beanie Boy has a cry about it (pre-Ratio archive)
View attachment 842043View attachment 842045View attachment 842046View attachment 842053
Tim doesn’t like it when people tell others that they should go back and fix their own countries? What happened to the Tim that said the Dalai Lama was right about refugees being taken home and defended the Dalai Lama’s statements?
Oh right, Tim is a hack

Northern Blockhead

A definition of an idiot
kiwifarms.net
Lol. When he tries to appeal to the left, it backfires. Pretty much all Tim Pool watchers are right-wing, my niggers. He don't know his demographics very well, does he?
That's partly why I still question if Tim Pool is legitimately left-leaning; his fanbase is anything but and is inherently hostile to any form of leftism. It makes me remember of that old wives tale about a liberal who pretends to be a right-winger on YT and social media because it is much more profitable. If Pool is truly a liberal; he's the perfect definition of that old wives tale; a political huckster.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
That's partly why I still question if Tim Pool is legitimately left-leaning; his fanbase is anything but and is inherently hostile to any form of leftism. It makes me remember of that old wives tale about a liberal who pretends to be a right-winger on YT and social media because it is much more profitable. If Pool is truly a liberal; he's the perfect definition of that old wives tale; a political huckster.
Nigger's a Libertarian.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net

scopelessone

Pray the autism away
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino