Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

tsundereaddict

kiwifarms.net
That's a fundamental misunderstanding of the left I'm no defender of IdPol because I have problems with it but its an absolute strawman to claim IdPolers think someone's identity puts them on this unassailable pedestal or anything. If anything those types are more critical of people who are part of a marginalized group but don't share the kind of politics they believe will benefit such and such group of people.

Timmy isn't catching anyone out on hypocrisy here, he's just being a baby and hiding behind Ngo's status as a gay Asian to basically play a not-so-subtle Boomers Gambit of "Da Left is da real raycissts."
Wait, what do you mean by 'unassailable pedestal'? The way I see it, IdPolers will suck the cock of anyone in the marginalized group and then immediately turn on them if they do something that they don't like, because that makes them a house-nigger and they hate house-niggers.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what do you mean by 'unassailable pedestal'? The way I see it, IdPolers will suck the cock of anyone in the marginalized group and then immediately turn on them if they do something that they don't like, because that makes them a house-nigger and they hate house-niggers.
Exactly. It's not exactly a hypocrisy, because they're very open about that being the case. They attacked Ngo over being alt-light and not because of his gay-Asian-ness, unlike what Pim believes which seems to be the following: "ANTIFA think minorities good, but if they did then why do they attack mr minority man for being Gaysian owo???"

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. It's not exactly a hypocrisy, because they're very open about that being the case. They attacked Ngo over being alt-light and not because of his gay-Asian-ness, unlike what Pim believes which seems to be the following: "ANTIFA think minorities good, but if they did then why do they attack mr minority man for being Gaysian owo???"
You call their hypocrisy a strawman and then immediately throw out a strawman yourself. We know they attacked Ngo for opposing them and no one is saying otherwise, except you. The combative left absolutely does claim that people on their side must be treated as unassailable because of their identity. Everyone that said Carlos Maza should get his way and have a youtube account deleted for disrespecting him said that should happen because he is a Hispanic homosexual and it was Pride month. It is absolutely hypocrisy that identity should be a shield from all criticism for them, and suddenly means nothing when they want to target someone over a difference of opinion.

A man does not share their opinions, and it doesn't matter that he is a gay asian.
A man does share their opinions, and he must not be disagreed with because he is gay asian.

That is pure hypocrisy.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
All I will say is they need to ban the use of masks in protest settings like this they are too much of a liability. It's antifa today who are masking up and wrecking shit tomorrow it could be actual real nazis doing the same. Using masks to hide your identity like this is a weed that will kill the garden of public protest.

tsundereaddict

kiwifarms.net
You call their hypocrisy a strawman and then immediately throw out a strawman yourself. We know they attacked Ngo for opposing them and no one is saying otherwise, except you. The combative left absolutely does claim that people on their side must be treated as unassailable because of their identity. Everyone that said Carlos Maza should get his way and have a youtube account deleted for disrespecting him said that should happen because he is a Hispanic homosexual and it was Pride month. It is absolutely hypocrisy that identity should be a shield from all criticism for them, and suddenly means nothing when they want to target someone over a difference of opinion.

A man does not share their opinions, and it doesn't matter that he is a gay asian.
A man does share their opinions, and he must not be disagreed with because he is gay asian.

That is pure hypocrisy.
I'm sure that (at least in their minds) it's not hypocrisy. Ngo is a gay asian house-nigger, which (to them) means that he's even more 'dangerous' to 'real' gay asian people than straight white men are.

Waluigi_Galleani

kiwifarms.net
That isn't what he's said at all? Far lefties like Antifa talk up identity politics but only when it benefits them. If they want to give a fag gook brain damage for photographing them suddenly his identity doesn't matter to them anymore, which is immense hypocrisy. That's what Shiny Tim's pointing out.

Mock him for his alarmist civil-war-is-coming junk, mock him for any of his actual bullshit, but don't just misunderstand him and run back to tell everyone that we've got him now!
What is modern identity politics is if not holding someone's identity up as a crutch or shield for whatever actual agenda someone is trying to push?

Ngo clearly got his brain scrambled because he is a right winger who showed up at a protest and stuck his camera in a bunch of left wingers faces who explicitly hate right wingers, not because he is a butt plowing rice eater as Tim Pool spent six rambling hours on Youtube implying. His identity has nothing to do with why the antifa doofs spergged to high heaven at him, which I'd assume anybody not jerking off to this endless cyclical culture war bullshit sees. Then you take that and compare it to how the whole reason this shiny headed high school drop out is relevant again after everybody thought he blew his fifteen minutes time running away from anything actually newsworthy when he was just some beanie beaner with a cell phone during Occupy is because he rattles off ten 20 minute videos a day where he assures his new fanbase that when they say they should throw fags out of helicopters or that the negroes should have their skulls measured to see if they are criminals its not because they hate those peoples identities its just because they disagree with them PoLItIcally.

I get what you are saying, but I think you are giving Timmy too much of a benefit of the doubt. He isn't doing a witty bon mot or pointing out some interesting hypocrisy about leftists, he is a surface level dumbfuck who is, like you said, 'talking up identity politics only when it benefits' him. It's literally bald hypocrisy. Like look at the shit he tweets earnestly and tell me with a straight face you think he is capable of doing some layered analysis of leftist hypocrisy and isn't just a barking seal who is so excited to be getting invited to dog and pony shows at the White House and doing Ben Shapiro numbers on Twitter that he will repeat whatever shit he sees people saying to him in his mentions.

Capture3.JPG

They rescinded Zyklon Ben's invitation. The Whitehouse had been previously unaware of his nigger lynching and kike gassing. An enemy of Israel is no friend of Trump!
I'm legitimately impressed that they are saying they weren't aware of Ben Garrison's work despite the president retweeting his comics before. That is amazing.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
That's a fundamental misunderstanding of the left I'm no defender of IdPol because I have problems with it but its an absolute strawman to claim IdPolers think someone's identity puts them on this unassailable pedestal or anything. If anything those types are more critical of people who are part of a marginalized group but don't share the kind of politics they believe will benefit such and such group of people.
The privileged may attack the unprivileged --so long as their own views are "more correct", while those who do not have the "correct" views must cede to whoever is less privileged.

Point is, identity puts one on a pedestal from the outgroup, yet this pedestal may be safely toppled by the ingroup. This is the hypocrisy, and just because they've tacitly admitted it in their actions, does not mean those actions are not hypocritical.

As to whether Tim was sensible in whatever he said, I simply can't say as I don't watch boring (6 hour long?) videos.

Is he really pulling the more-famous-than-you card? That's really rather transparent, never change journos.

Last edited:

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
There was a protest a few years back where he was in his best and wearing a hard hat acting scared. Across the street 2 girls were just sitting outside a Starbucks drinking a frappucino.

Like I get the reporting, but you aren't in Kosovo.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
There was a protest a few years back where he was in his best and wearing a hard hat acting scared. Across the street 2 girls were just sitting outside a Starbucks drinking a frappucino.

Like I get the reporting, but you aren't in Kosovo.
When he used to freelance for VICE, he used to show up at every First World protest-du-jour kitted out in full protective "PRESS" vest and helmet and gas mask, like he was walking into Fallujah as a combat reporter embedded with the Marines or something. The worst that ever happened on those occasions was a few thrown bottles and flares and maybe some tear gas if he was covering one in Europe.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino