Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Well, there was no doubt that Tim would wear that dumb beanie to the White House summit. I'm just disappointed Ben Garrison was banned at the last minute, as I was really eager to see a real life "Virgin Beanie vs the Chad Cowboy Hat & Shades" comparison.

Agent of Z.O.G.

kiwifarms.net
Well, there was no doubt that Tim would wear that dumb beanie to the White House summit. I'm just disappointed Ben Garrison was banned at the last minute, as I was really eager to see a real life "Virgin Beanie vs the Chad Cowboy Hat & Shades" comparison.
He got booted over an "anti-semetic" cartoon which is kinda odd given he shoots several jewish children every week.

Northern Blockhead

A definition of an idiot
kiwifarms.net
Tim Pool is one of those pundits that always drive me up the wall; because the policy he claims to support completely contradicts with the videos he puts out on his YT channel.

I also get annoyed when fans of him I argue with use this justification on why Tim "The Leftist" Pool goes after them 90% of the time on his channel; "he is critical more of the left has a left because he wants them to be more moderate."

1. Being moderate does not automatically mean being more successful at the ballot box.

2. And yet he ignores much of the fringe right, who compared to the fringe left they are on Steroids.

3. It really comes off as double standard "Enlightened Centrism" that only serves to handicap leftist voices because they are too radical.

Last edited:

Northern Blockhead

A definition of an idiot
kiwifarms.net
I think I might know what you're talking about, but elaborate with an example?
Well according to his fans; "He supports medical care, having big government on other regards, and expanding other programs to help people"

And yet, with at least to 'illegal immigrants' (which I have a sneaking suspicion is broad to him), he appears to be completely opposed based upon his thumbnail and title. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZvzZsJQOj8

• Dumb
Reactions: Particle Bored

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Well according to his fans; "He supports medical care, having big government on other regards, and expanding other programs to help people"

And yet, with at least to 'illegal immigrants' (which I have a sneaking suspicion is broad to him), he appears to be completely opposed based upon his thumbnail and title. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZvzZsJQOj8
So he supports citizens getting taken care of first and illegals can fuck off since they don't pay taxes and just leech. What's the issue here? Should he be for illegals getting covered too?

Why would you refuse to get a HS diploma?

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net

Is "people who are for some reason in the country illegally" too broad?

(lol "based upon his thumbnail")
1. Being moderate does not automatically mean being more successful at the ballot box.
Clearly, veering even further left is the sane electoral path.

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
So I guess he decided to intentionally fuck his life up.
I mean...he somehow got hired by Vice, has a mildly successful Youtube Channel, and he has received recognition for his unique brand of "journalism". Unlike other Tubers, he has a reputable resume and is relatively good at his line of work.

As much as the Farms shits on guys for not going to high school, at least Tim Pool came out succeeding with what he wanted to do. It's not like NOT graduating high school is going to fuck your life completely. You either become a welfare sycophant or a Tim Pool or a Chris Rock.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino