Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Panthera Rosea

You never know when you're about to get raped.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The beanie is leaving New Jersey.
Off topic, but holy fuck, fuck Phil Murphy. MAY NOT FULLY REOPEN. Your state is gonna get fucked in the ass, you dumbfuck. Holy fucking shit. Only you name the term "new normal", you sanctimonious fuck.

Otherwise, good on Tim for leaving, I guess.

By Yaniv's Beard

Dwarf Troon armed with tasers and dildos <3
kiwifarms.net
In recent news, Tim unlisted a video where he answers Joe Rogan's phone call about why Joe moves to spotify and does his usual grift. He says Joe Rogan talked about his attempt to get Alex Jones on his podcast, where Joe had to let youtube know that he was gonna have Alex on to keep it monetized. Then there's the whole "Freedom of Speech," but Alex Jones is digging a deeper hole for himself.
Revenge of the Cis covers it, but they're fucking annoying sometimes and don't get to the point.

Does anyone have more concrete evidence whatsoever about Tim pretending to be a hacker? I don't think people have been on this as much because Tim uploads a shit ton of WW3 clickbait and other bullshit. However, Tim brings up that he's a hacker as much as Ben Shapiro brings up his wife being a doctor.

It usually goes like this:

Tim Pool: "I'm a hacker and I grew up in the hacker community.....Social engineers have...." and continues his bs news segment.

So I would honestly love it if something more concrete gets shoved up this poser's ass.

6:25 - Tim talks about a traveling couple who told him about taking a motorcycle trip through North Korea. And he says "They showed us how pretty the country was, or I shouldn't say the country, because Korea is the country, they're just split, because they're in wars and stuff".

You fucking WHAT, mate?

Tim is...I think he said he was 33 or something? Definitely no older than 39. The Korean War ended in 1953, at least thirty years before Tim was born. And he's saying that oh no, Korea is the country, they're just split right now. This motherfucker sounds like China talking about how Tibet and Taiwan are part of the mainland even though that's not what any of the affected people want. He's out here in the states, miles away from either nation, talking about how these vastly different nations with total ideological separation are actually just one tribe having a tiff.

I just can't believe any rational adult would say something like that off-hand, correcting himself as if it's "taboo" to refer to North Korea as its own country.

Tim is one of those halfies/ABC's that are more white than Asian, and just resorts to some kind of fetishisation of his Korean side. I don't think I've met many Koreans that would even go close to that view, it's too insulting. I've only heard of the sunshine policy, and idk how popular that is in South Korea, but I don't think I've ever met anyone too unrealistic about bringing the Koreas correctly. In my experience with Asians from the states that are really white, they tend to settle their political ideology or some shit from outlets like Vice, then look at the culture they've been somewhat distant from to look for some kind of validation or specialness that they can hang onto.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
I don't last long watching his shit anymore. Once he gets to making a story somehow about him, his martyr complex, or his begging, I punch out.
Oh I punched out after his inconsistent bullshit of "the media is making people panic over COVID" then titles his COVID videos with clickbait panicky shit about the world ending. That and talking five minutes about the story then fifteen minutes about himself.

It's hilarious he is bringing Joe Rogan to task for grifting when Tim does the exact same thing. Normally I let some hypocrisy slide since everyone does it on occasion but Tim's who career is built on being a massive hypocrite.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have more concrete evidence whatsoever about Tim pretending to be a hacker? I don't think people have been on this as much because Tim uploads a shit ton of WW3 clickbait and other bullshit. However, Tim brings up that he's a hacker as much as Ben Shapiro brings up his wife being a doctor.

It usually goes like this:

Tim Pool: "I'm a hacker and I grew up in the hacker community.....Social engineers have...." and continues his bs news segment.

So I would honestly love it if something more concrete gets shoved up this poser's ass.
I think he just has a really loose definition of "hacker" that basically includes "electronics-related junkyard tinkerer," and not exclusively "I h@x0r ur m@1nFr@m3 & st3a1 al1 ur d@tas." Now, I didn't grow up in the "hacker community," so I don't know how well that definition is accepted amongst the 1337 h@x0rs.

It's hilarious he is bringing Joe Rogan to task for grifting
Um... he doesn't. He basically says Joe told YT he was going to have Jones on and YT monetized the video so they (YT) could exploit it for ad revenue, despite their public stance that Jones is banned.

Now, while I wouldn't call it "grifting," but when Tim says Joe told him he wasn't leaving YT to stick it to YT but because Spotify offered him a great deal ($100mil), and Tim says "yeah I get that," ... I mean, yeah... I get that too, but (and call me a jealous bitter whatever) Joe's already got money for life and has leverage and a strong platform, and the switch basically being "all about the Benjamins" is disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: By Yaniv's Beard

Don't Tread on Me

I am a shadow. The true self.
kiwifarms.net

Tim claims that the police are "antagonizing" protestors by coming out to stop them, and he says "yeah, I get that the protestors might be dangerous but surely there's someone else who can come out and protect property, right?"

No, Tim. There is no one else. Don't victim blame the police for being police when a totally different cop committed heinous acts and got the public in an uproar about it. And more importantly, it doesn't matter if the police "antagonize" them.

What makes America so great, Tim? Oh, right, "you can walk right up to the president, tell him fuck you and flip him the bird". Right. Basic freedom means existing without being hassled or violently attacked because of what you do. If the president responded to you by pointing a gun at your head and pulling the trigger, would you condemn yourself for antagonizing him? Of course not.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net

Ok jackass, I will make fun of you in your comments. You want to know why? I don't live in a Democratic shithole city. I live in the middle of fucking no where where everything is peaceful and calm. Fuck off with your bullshit trying to fear monger people into buying the shitty freeze dried food you keep shilling. People are still waiting for the food from the first time you shilled this shitty website. Really great emergency food isn't it? By the time it gets there, you aren't hungry anymore because you starved to death months ago.

By Yaniv's Beard

Dwarf Troon armed with tasers and dildos <3
kiwifarms.net
Tim pool the free speech advocate and "hacker" thinks ruining the Internet is funny. Does not go into detail about 230, and just reads an article as usual.

Last edited: