Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net

No, really, you guys. We are totally in a civil war. The only reason people are disagreeing with Tim is because they're wrong about what a civil war is, so he just up and says "how we understand civil war in this country based on our history is incorrect, let me redefine it and then argue that we fit into the redefinition I've made that no one agrees with".

He's a leftist alright. Going to tell us that racism is power + privilege next, eh Beanie Boy?

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Tim say he's a high school dropout and never got his GED?
Is Tim the oldest? I'm not sure of the 3rd brother's age. Seems a bit weird that his parents would let him become a dropout while being so determined to keep the other two on the right track.

• Agree
Reactions: heyitsmike

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net

Alright, so I'm watching Crowder and Tim chat and Tim just randomly drops "it was when the pedophile came to my house at 4 in the morning."

Did I miss something here? Was the guy who showed up at Tim Pool's house a pedophile? When did we learn that?

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Was the guy who showed up at Tim Pool's house a pedophile? When did we learn that?
Standard disclaimer, falsely convicted, etc. I had reached out to Tim a number of times before I ever went to NJ; when he said "we know who this guy is" in that first video he meant it, although I didn't know until then that he had gotten anything I had written. There's a whole thread on KF dedicated to that fiasco and the leading circumstances. (The aptly named Qriist Autism Thread.)

It was a shoutout to @Qriist lmao
Look Ma, I know a guy on TV!

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Is Tim the oldest? I'm not sure of the 3rd brother's age. Seems a bit weird that his parents would let him become a dropout while being so determined to keep the other two on the right track.
If he was the "baby" (youngest) of the family they may have simply let him drop out. Special rules and what not.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he was the "baby" (youngest) of the family they may have simply let him drop out. Special rules and what not.
Assuming both he and his mother are telling the truth, then he'd have to be the oldest son since the two youngest were homeschooled and he claims to have dropped out.

• Agree
Reactions: heyitsmike

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
It’s entirely possible he could drop out of homeschool. It would be an awkward situation at home, but I assume its possible legally.
Yeah I can't imagine a situation where homeschooling is so awful that you drop out, but still maintain a familial relationship afterwards. Nor can I imagine that he's the oldest and drops out, only for his mother to finally realize that homeschooling is the solution upon her younger kids reaching high school. That seems like the kind of conclusion you'd come to when, I dunno, your oldest is about to drop out?

Something isn't right here. I'm inclined to believe the mother, that he's one of the two youngest and actually got his GED via homeschool.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No, really, you guys. We are totally in a civil war. The only reason people are disagreeing with Tim is because they're wrong about what a civil war is, so he just up and says "how we understand civil war in this country based on our history is incorrect, let me redefine it and then argue that we fit into the redefinition I've made that no one agrees with".

He's a leftist alright. Going to tell us that racism is power + privilege next, eh Beanie Boy?
Tim has become even more of a smug pretentious asshole, and he always has to tell everyone he's half Asian and loves video games.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net

Tim Pool be like "The left Won!"

Meanwhile in The Simpsons universe....

Sure..... The Left WON! lol
It's funny to watch lifelong leftists try and lecture the right that Trump is not guaranteed to win. I'm like, 'Wow, that's so deep! Until you said that I didn't think he could possibly lose. Gee golly, thanks for letting me know!'

Nobody is letting off the gas, Tim. We don't need you to remind us.

Mr. Duck

kiwifarms.net
BUT FIRST, go to beaniecast.com and buy my shitty supplies, so i can fund another project that will go nowhere, did i said that i'm half-asian already?

Is there any pics of Tim without his beanie?

• Feels
Reactions: Niggernerd