Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm out of the loop because I ignored Tim for a long time because he doesn't do anything important at all--who the fuck is that dumb stoner person on his podcast or show or whatever? That guy is dumb as hell, he has nothing to add and he's hyper-uneducated. He's so fucking stupid. Where'd he come from?
I think he lives with tim

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he just... invites his "roommate" on his show? That's how low-tier he's gotten?
I heard a bit from the show where they were talking about hippie dude being in Ferguson, so I guess hes somehow also involved in Tims production or theyve been associates for a while or something, but yeah he doesnt really contribute anything interesting to the podcast.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
I heard a bit from the show where they were talking about hippie dude being in Ferguson, so I guess hes somehow also involved in Tims production or theyve been associates for a while or something, but yeah he doesnt really contribute anything interesting to the podcast.

He ruins the show even worse than it's ruined just by having Tim Pool talking; Tim Pool would be way better off just talking to a Furby.

Justtocheck

Premature ejaculator
kiwifarms.net
"If you read stuff about the spanish civil war LIKE I HAVE, you'll know about this."

Sorry Tim, but I cannot picture you reading books. I'm pressing X. At least put in the background behind your beanie some pre-made book shelves to give us the illusion.

BTW, I don't see Tim's lamentation about the officer who shot the black man. Tim said they defended themselves. They were justified, but their judgement was very poor.

But what was the big deal leaving him be? They already had Brooks data and after he went home and slept off the booze, they'd arrest him and charge him with resisting and assault on an officer. They even had his car secured so he was not a risk to anyone.

But nooo he "defended" himself in the middle of BLM riots instead of taking a few volts and getting some payed days off work while resting.

Let the nigga have a taser, butterfingers. And take one taze or two like they surely did in training... It was much worse in this current climate to put two bullets in his back. I'd fire the shooting officer for being a pussy ass hothead afraid of a few volts and the officer who lost the taser for being butterfingers McGee.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
He grew up on the south side of Chicago and can't even deal with some soy boys? What the hell?
That phrase is starting to become a fucking meme buzzword. He says it all the time like he watched fresh prince of bel air all the time and wants reality to be his version of it.

We get it Chicago is a shithole. Never ever heard a good thing about Chicago from anyone in recent memory.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
BUT FIRST, go to beaniecast.com and buy my shitty supplies, so i can fund another project that will go nowhere, did i said that i'm half-asian already?

Is there any pics of Tim without his beanie?
Tim tried to court /pol/ once and posted this pic
D1EMotxWsAA8gfK.jpg

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Does it ever occur to people, on both the right and the left, to reserve judgement for a while? Do they understand they don't have to immediately take a position on an issue?

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
counterpoint - that's their whole career. strike while the iron is hot and the story is trending or nobody pays attention.
Doesn't that, or better yet, shouldn't that make them feel dirty? They make their money criticizing the media and other people (and rightfully so) for doing that and then go out and do the same thing.

I've wondered what must be going through the head of a preacher talking about how fornication is evil and people who do it will go to hell. Only to find out they're sleeping with a member of their church. Do they ever recognize that they're talking about themselves?

Peach Pit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't that, or better yet, shouldn't that make them feel dirty? They make their money criticizing the media and other people (and rightfully so) for doing that and then go out and do the same thing.

I've wondered what must be going through the head of a preacher talking about how fornication is evil and people who do it will go to hell. Only to find out they're sleeping with a member of their church. Do they ever recognize that they're talking about themselves?

oh, they should absolutely feel ashamed, but that's too much to ask for, apparently.

• Agree
Reactions: Yamma Damma

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he finally took a modicum of responsibility, still completely half-assed the apology though
timpool.png

"Stories like this expose the biases"....whose bias, Tim?