Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
God this fucker is frustrating to listen to. The amount of waffling he does even within a single video is nuts.

I have more respect for hardcore marxists who stick to their guns than I do Timmy here. He constantly flops back and forth justifying things the protestors do while still trying to pretend he thinks they're monsters. It is so freaking obvious that he just says whatever's popular at the moment- He's always hedging his bets so he can walk back previous shit easy when the tide turns another way.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that these two were later revealed to be lawyers, and that their property almost got wrecked, should have been a clue to who and what they are.

Spineless.

Update: Apparently, this could work either way. I'm sensing some 4D chess at play here. View attachment 1418031View attachment 1418032
They were Democrats, eh? Red pill dispenser go brrrrrrr.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that these two were later revealed to be lawyers, and that their property almost got wrecked, should have been a clue to who and what they are.

Spineless.

Update: Apparently, this could work either way. I'm sensing some 4D chess at play here. View attachment 1418031View attachment 1418032
They were Democrats, eh? Red pill dispenser go brrrrrrr.
It's raining red pills.
dems can definitely be just as racist as any GOP donor, but maybe fact check next time. the mccloskey in that screenshot is the wrong one - he's from michigan. the missouri mccloskey has a history of donating to the GOP.

Screenshot_20200630-081418_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200630-081454_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200630-081510_Chrome.jpg

Waluigi_Galleani

kiwifarms.net
dems can definitely be just as racist as any GOP donor, but maybe fact check next time. the mccloskey in that screenshot is the wrong one - he's from michigan. the missouri mccloskey has a history of donating to the GOP.

View attachment 1418489
View attachment 1418490
View attachment 1418491

You just did more journalistic leg work in that post than ol Dim Pool ever has between now and back when he was just a little bitch who ran away anytime the cops coughed too loudly during Occupy.

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net

Tim is genuinely starting to sound like Carl Benjamin with all his sperging about the "correct" definition of anarchists. Like he's got to protect the sanctity of anarchism because it's an insult to the six people who would actually be anarcho-primitivists rather than all the actual organized activists trying to destroy society in the name of anarchy.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tim is genuinely starting to sound like Carl Benjamin with all his sperging about the "correct" definition of anarchists. Like he's got to protect the sanctity of anarchism because it's an insult to the six people who would actually be anarcho-primitivists rather than all the actual organized activists trying to destroy society in the name of anarchy.
Just like no one cares about troon terminology, no one else cares about political identity nomenclature. I'm just surprised he didn't mention he was a skateboarding Asian from the southside of Chicago.

6MillionBicycles

kiwifarms.net
Tim has obviously been told ‘you are part of the issue’ to the point it has gotten to him.

He keeps asking variations of ‘what do you want me to talk about? X is headline news everywhere’

As if the answer to the issue is not obvious.

Talk about the stuff that is not widely reported.

He has not covered Trump’s win with getting hospitals to be transparent from what I have seen for example. Something you’d think he’d be all for talking about considering his views.

I do not know whether that has been widely talked about but I csn only assume it has not based on Tim not talking about it from what I have seen.