Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy Beanie man's desperate attempts to try and cling to his left wing ideas while his beanie is so full of red pills.

I don't even mind the hippie dude, it is like a window to the past where non alt-right people were capable of conversation enough to show their silly idealism around.

It is like watching Chris going to full on crazy cat lady, but instead its hippies finding that the best drug is the red pill.

They do not yet realise that only ethnostates work in the long run.

Xiphias

kiwifarms.net
Scott is a psychiatrist blogging for fun, and he explained he doesn't want his patients to know anything about him because it impairs his effectiveness as a psychiatrist, so it wasn't just out of fear. Tim is a full-time pundit who relies on leaning into the culture wars for his living. There's no comparison here.

TFJohn

kiwifarms.net
Styx posted a vlog then Tim Pool must acknowledge then today liberals aren't liberals anymore on Bitchute.

One Bitchuter decided to play a new game as a reaction to that vlog. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZGLadMoIE8ft/#comment-4967598277
One of the main problems I have with Tim Pool is that he's way too damn hyperbolic. He constantly fear mongers about an upcoming Civil War, when in reality 2020 is just like 1992 and 1968. Not only that, but less than 1% of the population is actually protesting and less than 1% of that 1% is actually rioting, aka the Cringe Fringe. (Yes, I stole that from Styx).

@Shady Attorney Less than 40,000 people voted in AOC's Primary Election (39,477). For comparison in my congressional district (MO-6) 89,595 people voted in the Republican Primary, and 52,217 in the Democratic Primary in 2018, which comes out to a total of 141,812 votes. Districts like those of Cortez are plagued with low voter turnout. On top of that, it's a very deep blue district. All Vaush has proven is that anyone can win in a deep blue district as long as they have a D next to their name.

Also, a New York Democrat and a Ohio or Missouri Democrat have some differences. AOC would barely be able to break 10% if she ran in a swing district. She'd barely be able to crack 5% in my district's Democratic Primary if she was previously unknown and if she ran in my district. In other words, Vaush is a dishonest faggot.

With that all out of the way, Tim is way too hyperbolic, I'm watching him at times and I see that Tim's hyperbole is getting worse over time.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super-Chevy454

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
One of the main problems I have with Tim Pool is that he's way too damn hyperbolic. He constantly fear mongers about an upcoming Civil War,
He also can't make up his damn mind whether it's okay to acknowledge that division.
Why was it not okay for Trump to retweet what Tim basically says every other episode? He did get dragged for his hypocrisy in the comments though, so that's good.

Reactions: TFJohn

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice a similarity to the words he uses when he talks about the robin story, when it comes to securing a future for our children. It sounds vaguely familiar, its almost on the tip of my tongue uughghhh what is it.............Oh right.

The fourteen words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white American children."

Timmy is standing real close to the precipice there.

Edit: I had to look up the fourteen words cause I don't memorize that kind of stuff but I can guarantee none of them have any idea about it either. Some antifa type will most likely take it drastically out of context soon.

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice a similarity to the words he uses when he talks about the robin story, when it comes to securing a future for our children. It sounds vaguely familiar, its almost on the tip of my tongue uughghhh what is it.............Oh right.

The fourteen words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white American children."

Timmy is standing real close to the precipice there.

Edit: I had to look up the fourteen words cause I don't memorize that kind of stuff but I can guarantee none of them have any idea about it either. Some antifa type will most likely take it drastically out of context soon.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was there already but just doesn't have the balls to say it openly, either out of fear of getting cancelled or understanding that his grift stops working the moment he stops pretending to be "the reasonable liberal".