Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
Is it really out there?

The Dems have admitted they have war gamed if Trump wins and said they should threaten succession.
As a native of one of those states myself, such a civil war would quickly be resolved by the Feds because the regular citizenry is not on board with TDS leadership. NPC they may be, but they don't have it in them to carry on if a mayor or governor were suddenly removed from power. I think a few Green Beret sniper teams could end the war before it starts.

Art Eric 84

kiwifarms.net
As a native of one of those states myself, such a civil war would quickly be resolved by the Feds because the regular citizenry is not on board with TDS leadership. NPC they may be, but they don't have it in them to carry on if a mayor or governor were suddenly removed from power. I think a few Green Beret sniper teams could end the war before it starts.
Or better yet a couple of Rooftop Koreans.

GuntPunt

Political Nosta-dumbass.
kiwifarms.net
Met Beanieman once.

Worked in Alachua county at the time Spencer was speaking at UF. Wanted to see a shitshow personally and was off so I took the bus to the Rec Center, because the entire area was locked down and was unavailable to parking for like a mile out. Non sequiter, but the bus driver was black and we talked about how the situation made him interested about what Spencer had to say. Anyways, when I walked to the Rec Center, I saw him relatively far from the crowd interviewing/arguing with some guy about Beanie's work. It was like fucking 90 degrees and he still had that fucking beanie on. Talked to him for a bit. He was still before his Trump 2020 phase, so he was still anti-gun and still dry cookie-cutter center left positions. Got bored watching the soy-fed stereotypes I only heard about on the Internet and left, wondering why the hell I came in the first place.

Buel19

kiwifarms.net
That's true. Even California voted 31% for Trump and I wouldn't be surprised if it's higher this year. That's millions of people (both GOP and pro-America Democrats) who aren't going to sit around as the governor tries to split off from the country.

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
Is it really out there?

The Dems have admitted they have war gamed if Trump wins and said they should threaten succession.
He seems to be stuck on the idea that CA, OR, and WA would threaten to secede over a contested Trump victory. That is really out there, if only because those states are heavily politically divided themselves.
You guys should see the videos that Tim did when Syria got missle'd by Trump. Beanie man used the phrases "end of the world is NEAR?" or something to the effect as clickbait.

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
You guys should see the videos that Tim did when Syria got missle'd by Trump. Beanie man used the phrases "end of the world is NEAR?" or something to the effect as clickbait.
Do I need to? I remember this man shamelessly says he uses clickbait in the first 3 seconds of a lot of his hyperbolic videos because Muh YouTube algorithm guys.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Justtocheck