Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
That's the pattern of all Tim fans. "He's an unbiased journalist." When he isn't. At all.
I highly doubt other Youtubers consider Tim to be a news source. All of them produce derivative content. They know exactly how it works.

Why would Styx, whose niche is to take stories from the mainstream media and comment on them, consider Tim to be a source of news when Tim does the exact same thing Styx does? Styx, Sargon, Tim etc are not fans of each other. They have a mutual respect and understanding of each other because they inhabit the same media space. They may appreciate the work the others do. But being "fans" of each other? Nah.

I was in the Navy. Do you think I considered someone in the Air Force to be my hero and protector? No. Why would I? As a fellow servicemember I have respect and understanding for the job they do. But why should I be so impressed with them when I basically do the same job they do?

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
You know what’s been most annoying about him lately?
“This video will probably be removed!” “I can’t even mention this” “I can’t say this in youtube” “I can’t talk about what they did or I’ll be banned” blah blah fucking blah. You’re sounding like Milo Yiannopolus at this point. There is no way you’ll be removed for saying stuff Tim, stop larping as some edgy shock jock. You’re a bad idiot with a beanie who over reacts to the news stories and somehow had a million sub audience

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
Ok, Ill try smaller words. This is a pdf of the corp docs. it has dudes name on it with tims. thats step one.
Complete denouncement and condemnation while completely disassociating with him.perhaps completely flip opinion on him and try to fuck with him.

This is the internet. Anything less is kissing ring. You know how this works.
Remember when Reactor tried to sue Tim and the Quartering made attack videos defaming Reactor? That's when the Enlightened Centrists should have been looking into Subverse (now SCNR) and the weird management that went along with it. Why? Because these people go on about how MSM is corrupt, but failed to investigate or even invest in a new news network for information that they can trust. Instead, no one used or paid attention to Subverse, it quickly became irrelevant and now Sargon is talking about building his own news network, when if he had investigated Subverse, his kind might have been able to straighten it into a real company that does what it says it does. The result of their collective inaction is Minds and Subverse failed to rise to the occasion and be the core of Alt media activism. That's what I mean by kissing ring. Because Tim is the number 2 guy at Minds, so they looked the other way when their stated core value is ethics in journalism.

That, and any reasonable person has to be suspicious of anyone promoted by Google when they themselves are demonetized, which Tim admitted to Glenn Beck. When Tim Pool is the spearhead of alt-media, its efficacy has to be questioned. They obviously didn't do that.

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
It’s also why the career, or state of, journalism is dying. “Yellow journalism” is no longer a thing, unless your maybe Andy Ngo or Fleecas.
Traditional journalism died when the news that got around weren't able to be controlled by an ethics commitee, or at the very least and editor board. Not that that was that great either though... fucking sad.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunt.Inc

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
Dude I think things have backfired or something.
BACKFIRED.png
It's funny though. I've been watching him for quite a while, and its literally like watching a generally reasonable dude become blackpilled to the point of pure autism. Literally all of his videos are him repeating the same exact thing at this point- especially lately.

>Dems backfired this

>I wish I could vote democrat

>trump is actually based

>The left is the only one committing the crimes!

Psyduck

Be patient, i have AMNESIA
kiwifarms.net
"A murder happened near me so I had to move away". What a dork.
Tim always struck me as a guy that wants to be seen as tough. Rarely watch any of his videos, but i remember a clip with Ryan Long in it where Long talks something about a tough neighborhood and says "You wouldn't last a second in there" to Tim, and Beanie man just stuttered trying to come up with something to say back lol, he couldn't though and had to take it sitting down

You know what’s been most annoying about him lately?
“This video will probably be removed!” “I can’t even mention this” “I can’t say this in youtube” “I can’t talk about what they did or I’ll be banned” blah blah fucking blah. You’re sounding like Milo Yiannopolus at this point. There is no way you’ll be removed for saying stuff Tim, stop larping as some edgy shock jock. You’re a bad idiot with a beanie who over reacts to the news stories and somehow had a million sub audience
How does this even work? Youtube keeps recommending me his and other "red pilled" channels all the time, aren't these guys supposed to be held down by the man and shit?

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
How does this even work? Youtube keeps recommending me his and other "red pilled" channels all the time, aren't these guys supposed to be held down by the man and shit?
Youtube sort of suppresses them, but not. They are only recommended to people within the "inTeLlEcTuAl DaRk WeB" bubble, and normies don't really get recommended any of their shit.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Youtube sort of suppresses them, but not. They are only recommended to people within the "inTeLlEcTuAl DaRk WeB" bubble, and normies don't really get recommended any of their shit.
I think it's a combination of some videos you watched will produce at least one of his most recent videos then Youtube will recommend him once every time you refresh the front page. If you watched Rekieta's, Viva Frei's, Dame Pesos', Yong Yea's, Some Ordinary Gamers', Styx's, and Dick's videos you might get him in recommendation. Stopped watching him and he disappeared in my recommendations but came back when I started watching those guys again.

Also Hololive. Probably from getting blown the fuck out of Subverse.

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
After a while, YouTube gives up trying to deradicalize people by recommending them ContraPoints and ALL the MSM channels and probably just puts people on a list with a title "Unrerormable People to disappear when we achieve utopia"

I used to get a shitload of recommendations of lefty channels and MSM but never clicked any, installed an extension to block all MSM from ever appearing anywhere on YT for me (and still know what their take is because everyone just comments on their articles) and YouTube gave up, i sometimes even get a recommendation that I click on and my watch next isn't completely worthless.

Tim is salty he doesn't get to appear on trending, ever, and won't have his channel shown on TV, ever.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
After a while, YouTube gives up trying to deradicalize people by recommending them ContraPoints and ALL the MSM channels and probably just puts people on a list with a title "Unrerormable People to disappear when we achieve utopia"

I used to get a shitload of recommendations of lefty channels and MSM but never clicked any, installed an extension to block all MSM from ever appearing anywhere on YT for me (and still know what their take is because everyone just comments on their articles) and YouTube gave up, i sometimes even get a recommendation that I click on and my watch next isn't completely worthless.

Tim is salty he doesn't get to appear on trending, ever, and won't have his channel shown on TV, ever.
Well he’s appeared on Tucker Carlson once, so his channel has been plugged on tv. But I know what you mean.

YouTube doesn’t really suppress things the way people say they do. At least not to everyone. The algorithm is set to make sure you get content that’s somewhat relevant to your viewing habits. Of course it still will endlessly recommend things even if you watched it once by accident, but it doesn’t outright remove people if they are relevant.
For instance, Steven Crowder constantly bitches that “subscribing doesn’t mean anything so click the bell.” But I have never once not seen a new video from a channel I follow(of course I follow less than 50 channels, which makes me think that people get flooded and just don’t see the videos).
What it really does is suppress what ends up as trending. The Trending section is really the “people we wanna shill” section. They also do some trickery with what you search since it’s been proven that even if you search some videos with the exact title it won’t show up.
I personally get recommended similar “edgy” content to what I watch all the time. I just rarely click on it because I don’t like supporting the algorithm

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
For instance, Steven Crowder constantly bitches that “subscribing doesn’t mean anything so click the bell.” But I have never once not seen a new video from a channel I follow(of course I follow less than 50 channels, which makes me think that people get flooded and just don’t see the videos).’
Yeah I think this is the root of the issue, sometimes I click on someone's channel and see a video I missed and think "wtf did it not appear on my subscribe page?"

It did but most youtubers have the same style of thumbnail that all their shit blends into one another. Very few youtubers have their own thumbnail gimmick making it stand out so a lot of videos are easy to miss when scrolling or casually looking for something to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: LiquidKid

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think this is the root of the issue, sometimes I click on someone's channel and see a video I missed and think "wtf did it not appear on my subscribe page?"

It did but most youtubers have the same style of thumbnail that all their shit blends into one another. Very few youtubers have their own thumbnail gimmick making it stand out so a lot of videos are easy to miss when scrolling or casually looking for something to watch.
I’m pretty sure that’s why they all started taking a “glamour” shot to put in the thumbnail, usually while angrily pointing at something

• Agree
Reactions: Virgil19

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net

I like the little red line YouTube puts under a thumbnail to show you how far you've watched a video. It isn't 100% accurate, there are videos I've watched 100% that don't have the line, but it helps