Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
As we were discussing several pages back, I'm not sure he's telling the truth about that.
The question is why lie about that. Having a GED is a whole lot of whatever. In some contexts, it actually shows more maturity as it shows a willful attempt to fix a teenage mistake. What does legitimately annoy me when it comes to Tim's opinion on education is how unnecessary it is, but in every video is constantly baffled and confused by the day's events. That, and outright not understanding or poorly explaining why events happened.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The question is why lie about that.
Why lie about that? Because not having a high school diploma and finding success is more notable.

They make lists of famous high school dropouts. When was the last time you ever saw a list of famous high school graduates?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: deeman

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
In today’s video Tim gets extra conspiracy nutty

First he’s like “how do you know it’s a fake story? Did you go to this guy’s house?” Despite it being declared by the governor that mail in ballots in California have not been sent out yet. As a California native who has been voting by mail for years now, I can confirm this. I check my mail daily and there’s a camera at my mail box, no ballot whatsoever.
Then he really gets nutty by saying “what if people start sending out fake ballots??”

come the fuck on Tim. You have to know that makes no fucking sense. On your own show you read that voter fraud people need real ballots because they can’t fake the envelopes

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would be a shame if those Antifa members who dressed up with fake MAGA hats and BLM t-shirts started doxing Tim Pool’s house for no reason at all. Then Tim would not know what to believe anymore and claim it’s all Joe Biden’s fault because Kamala isn’t black enough.

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
Over 38k. Are these normal numbers for his livestreams?
View attachment 1589845
do you mean after Adam left or just a regular e-celeb/youtuber?
well I'll answer both and if others have better info please post

when Adam was on, Timcast I think highest was at 80k and averaged around 55k. After Adam left, averaged 35-40k

As a e-celeb youtuber
I think 80k or even average 40k is amazing. Cause Timcast is not CNN, Foxnews, MSM, or even the youngturks. And Timcast has no any cooperation helping him. So, yeah, Timcast is doing very well who is basically a nobody compared to the MSM.
And I'm happy for him

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do you mean after Adam left or just a regular e-celeb/youtuber?
well I'll answer both and if others have better info please post

when Adam was on, Timcast I think highest was at 80k and averaged around 55k. After Adam left, averaged 35-40k

As a e-celeb youtuber
I think 80k or even average 40k is amazing. Cause Timcast is not CNN, Foxnews, MSM, or even the youngturks. And Timcast has no any cooperation helping him. So, yeah, Timcast is doing very well who is basically a nobody compared to the MSM.
And I'm happy for him
Really, so he is basically number 1 trending every night he goes live and used to get nearly double? Yeah, he is doing way better than I thought, and I thought he was doing well.