Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
Tim needs to stop being a faggot and boots on ground report again. It is not like he has a family to protect when shit goes down. He is again the most basic bitch millennial. No family, no nothing.
I completely agree with you, but it's a hard sell when he's getting payed lots of money for his videos, podcasts and patreon. What tangible benefit would getting his boots on the ground give him (besides the faggotry)? It's not only the fault of Tim, but also the fault in his stars.

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
Tim needs to stop being a faggot and boots on ground report again. It is not like he has a family to protect when shit goes down. He is again the most basic bitch millennial. No family, no nothing.
Unironically I would really respect that from him. He had been talking such a big fucking game about taking the beanie van to go report, but he hasn’t done shit.
he makes too much money to be bothered with it.

Zwiebelkönigin

kiwifarms.net
What does money really matter when it is just you? He just does not strike me as the player type. Immature, yes, but in the virgin clueless way. I understand the money argument, but ultimately find it meaningless if he wants to be a Real Journalist. Otherwise, he is just a random media faggot. He is fine with that, idk his life or desires, whatever.

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
What does money really matter when it is just you? He just does not strike me as the player type. Immature, yes, but in the virgin clueless way. I understand the money argument, but ultimately find it meaningless if he wants to be a Real Journalist. Otherwise, he is just a random media faggot. He is fine with that, idk his life or desires, whatever.
Again, i agree. But it's a hard sell. At this point, unless he goes deep with the undercover shit, he may well be targeted while covering live. He risks assault, physical harm, police involvent. Plus expenses of travel and the physical inconvinience of it all. What does he gain? Tim, sadly, I don't think is talented enough as a film maker to make a great "VICE" like documentary, and he's not a good enough writer to script one, neither in craft nor ideas.

I think he never really wanted to be a "Real Journalist", he just wanted success, and in America, that mostly means money. It happens a lot, first couple of years, idealistic people start volunteering in their profession, but when the hours are long, the pay is poor and the recognition dwindles, it takes a very special kind of personality to say "No, doing this is what I love and I will keep doing just for the love of it."

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
Again, i agree. But it's a hard sell. At this point, unless he goes deep with the undercover shit, he may well be targeted while covering live. He risks assault, physical harm, police involvent. Plus expenses of travel and the physical inconvinience of it all. What does he gain? Tim, sadly, I don't think is talented enough as a film maker to make a great "VICE" like documentary, and he's not a good enough writer to script one, neither in craft nor ideas.
That's part of why the Subverse (now SCNR) story is so underreported by everyone. It actually was supposed to be a non-woke version of VICE. Instead, it fell apart after Bill Ottman officially "refunded" its WeFunder backers and makes videos no one watches. Not even Tim and he's the CEO of Subverse! It's also why I don't believe Tim's sources are jammed into The Daily Mail and The Daily Wire. He does indeed have Subverse people to do the actual groundwork. Why he doesn't say "one of my reporters" or "Emily Molli reported on..." is very suspicious. As I've said earlier, Tim's mismanagement is part of why Centrist media doesn't exist. He said he was going to build it and then spent the money he got for himself.

• Feels
Reactions: Justtocheck