Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
I like the little red line YouTube puts under a thumbnail to show you how far you've watched a video. It isn't 100% accurate, there are videos I've watched 100% that don't have the line, but it helps
I like it as an indicator, but the mobile and tv apps auto play on mute from thumbnails and that will add the red line even if it was just for a brief second as you’re scrolling, and the majority of my YouTube is on my phone during slow points at work or when I’m waiting for something. So I can’t trust it

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Traditional journalism died when the news that got around weren't able to be controlled by an ethics commitee, or at the very least and editor board. Not that that was that great either though... fucking sad.
"traditional journalism" was a meme sold to Baby Boomers in the aftermath of WWII. Read up on the histories of William Randolph Hearst or Joseph Pulitzer and it's the same greasey, self-serving, overly-dramatic horseshit we get peddled to us by venture capital-backed tech startups today. They've always been shit, they just managed to brianwash a few generations to believe otherwise during a period where media access was less egalitarian.

kampus_konservative

kiwifarms.net
Tim's constant fear mongering and ... cuckservatist blue pillism ... make him exceptionally tiresome. Why does anyone with an IQ over 130 make excuses that give people like Tim a chance to get away with constant immoral grifting? Fuck these people. Don't ever let these people sell you down the river. The guy is a retard.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or has Tim worn the exact same outfit for at least a month now? That bluish-gray jacket with the light blue undershirt and the black and grey beanie.

I'm starting to think he's a cartoon character and has dozens of the same outfit now.

Last edited:

Absorbed

kiwifarms.net
For instance, Steven Crowder constantly bitches that “subscribing doesn’t mean anything so click the bell.” But I have never once not seen a new video from a channel I follow(of course I follow less than 50 channels, which makes me think that people get flooded and just don’t see the videos).
I think you have a good point with the people getting flooded thing, but it might be even dumber than this.

I remember some Youtubers doing these polls on whether their videos appeared in people's "Subscription Page" or "Sub Box", and asked for screenshots if it didn't. And, get this, vast majority of these screenshots didn't come from Subscriptions page, but from Home page.... People are genuinely this dumb and illiterate they don't know there's a specific sub box and just consume everything from the home page.

This explains why subscribing doesn't do much, ofc subscribing increases the chance the video will appear on your home page but it's not guaranteed in the slightest, whereas getting notifications helps a lot.

Buel19

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or has Tim worn the exact same outfit for at least a month now? That bluish-gray jacket with the light blue undershirt and the black and grey beanie.

I'm starting to think he's a cartoon character and has dozens of the same outfit now.
He's always done that. Before his current outfit it was months of black shirt/black jacket. Maybe he's emulating Steve Jobs who always wore the same thing.

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
Tim always struck me as a guy that wants to be seen as tough. Rarely watch any of his videos, but i remember a clip with Ryan Long in it where Long talks something about a tough neighborhood and says "You wouldn't last a second in there" to Tim, and Beanie man just stuttered trying to come up with something to say back lol, he couldn't though and had to take it sitting down

How does this even work? Youtube keeps recommending me his and other "red pilled" channels all the time, aren't these guys supposed to be held down by the man and shit?
there has been times on my Apple TV and PC , Youtube would recommend Young turks, MSM or lefty news and night show hosts
Which is odd cause I dont watch that stuff
But then I noticed that I was signed out of Youtube on both machines.
On one of Nick Rekieita's live stream with Null. Null said, (paraphrase) when you sign out of YT, it turns into QVC.

Its obvious YT will not recommend certain content like Tim Pool

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
Tim always struck me as a guy that wants to be seen as tough. Rarely watch any of his videos, but i remember a clip with Ryan Long in it where Long talks something about a tough neighborhood and says "You wouldn't last a second in there" to Tim, and Beanie man just stuttered trying to come up with something to say back lol, he couldn't though and had to take it sitting down
Well, having a beanie stolen for about a minute caused Tim quite a bit of mental stress. So much so that he wasted $100,000 buying a van he barely uses.

Reactions: marfusha

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
I think you have a good point with the people getting flooded thing, but it might be even dumber than this.

I remember some Youtubers doing these polls on whether their videos appeared in people's "Subscription Page" or "Sub Box", and asked for screenshots if it didn't. And, get this, vast majority of these screenshots didn't come from Subscriptions page, but from Home page.... People are genuinely this dumb and illiterate they don't know there's a specific sub box and just consume everything from the home page.

This explains why subscribing doesn't do much, ofc subscribing increases the chance the video will appear on your home page but it's not guaranteed in the slightest, whereas getting notifications helps a lot.
I want to have more faith in humanity, but you’re probably right. I’m on the subpage so often my auto fill goes to it when you hit “y” in my browser. I haven’t been to the homepage on pc in years. I see it when I open the tv and phone apps, but I’m not there for long.
Oddly even when I see a new vid from a channel I sub to on the home page, I click it from the subpage first. I don’t really like dealing with the algorithm

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
Tim always struck me as a guy that wants to be seen as tough.
To his credit, when doing VICE live covering on the Ferguson protests, he was on the end of live fire and got gassed plenty of times. Kinda sad, because there was a time where he was the best "live" riot journo. Kinda like a Reggie. But I can't blame him for selling out. Instead of traveling and the whole fucking expensive hassle, he's just a talking head, and he gets rewarded handsomly for it. Huh.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0

Shitlord
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
To his credit, when doing VICE live covering on the Ferguson protests, he was on the end of live fire and got gassed plenty of times. Kinda sad, because there was a time where he was the best "live" riot journo. Kinda like a Reggie. But I can't blame him for selling out. Instead of traveling and the whole fucking expensive hassle, he's just a talking head, and he gets rewarded handsomly for it. Huh.
Yeah, it's a damn shame. Tim went from a joke to someone I respected with his coverage and I was hoping he'd get back into the mix. When he bought the Beanievan I really thought he'd get out again. It could revitalize him. I watched him a bit this year but got bored of the repetitive doomer analysis.

I think I've mentioned this ITT before, Tim has talked about mentoring or helping other indie journalists but nobody seemed to have will to put in the work and just drive around and report on stuff. It'd be cool if he could hook up with Regg.

Tim, like his hair, have fled into the safety net of sadness and apocalyptic settlement.
I picture Tim having a beanie under his beanie in case of beanie loss. Like Tobias the Never Nude on Arrested Development with his jean shorts.