Careercow Wayne Lambright - Wayne's World

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I really liked your idea of making campaign promises legally binding- did I interpret what you said right?

I'm very sorry to hear about your family. Your sister in law sounds awful.

Your domestic policies sound reasonably uncontroversial but your foreign policy sounds unusual? what is your view of Russia, Syria, China and ISIS?

likewise your monetary policy sounds very novel how would you deal with other banking centres in the global financial network?

Last edited:

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I could not get through all the questions. I'll try tomorrow. 2nd video uploading now. I can only do 15 minutes because one of you dickheads got me banned at youtube. fuckers. I have good traffic to my twitter, feel free to ask me question in public there.
It is absolutely not in our interest for you to be banned from youtube.

gophergoober

kiwifarms.net
lol Waynes comments about his sister-in-law is pretty based, sorry you cannot go to Christmas with your family!

Believes in Aliens, think the bible is a history about aliens...interesting

You used to work at Safeway? what did you do?

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
one of you dickheads got me banned at youtube
If you got ban it wouldn't be us blame the chans. Who all do you consider degenerates? I like your idea of locking them all up in trailer parks. If your candidacy doesn't work out you could join mine.

gophergoober

kiwifarms.net
I could not get through all the questions. I'll try tomorrow. 2nd video uploading now. I can only do 15 minutes because one of you dickheads got me banned at youtube. fuckers. I have good traffic to my twitter, feel free to ask me question in public there.
We would never want you banned! we want to watch your videos getting you banned would not be productive for us.

Tags
None