BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2908082

Infrared thinks this is peak natty. Notice the fat girl trick of pulling his shorts up over the belly button and the slouch in frame one to hide the moobs.

Dude looks like he had a bad cycle lmao.
When people brag about a natty physique, they usually looked ripped and people question if its possible to get that jacked without using some kind of PED. This looks like you could do 100 push ups a day for a month and get the physique. Really not impressive at all

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
We're just not gonna mention Chauvin and the McMichaels getting the book thrown at them? It's funny how they barely care about the court cases their side wins, only the ones where a racist court system can be alleged.
Only one that deserved to be locked up was the retard Neighbour who filmed the thing and then released it online. If he wasn't retarded the case would have never been reopened.

Although the Neighbour shouldn't be locked up for life. He should get 1 year for being a Tard.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
When people brag about a natty physique, they usually looked ripped and people question if its possible to get that jacked without using some kind of PED. This looks like you could do 100 push ups a day for a month and get the physique. Really not impressive at all
He definitely skipped leg day.

Excited Eraser

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile shaun keeps calling for his serfs to further harass the BBC about that supposedly 'transphobic' article. I've reported his latest video for that reason. It's both funny and scary that he still doesn't realize that 'impartial' doesn't mean 'write only what I agree with'.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
Doubtful but there might be a universe where he works a wagie job at Burger King or Taco Bell (hopefully in a nigger infested area and gets shot)

View attachment 2893284
Also regarding that Haz / Burns fight. Mutual combat is legal in America as long as a white isnt involved. Dylan is a mutt so he ain’t white and Haz is a dysgenic Arab Manlet (that Destiny photo is terrific)
if we get the haz v burns bum fight but not hyde v piker or catboy kami v gypsy crusader i will be seriously disappointed

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
He definitely skipped leg day.
He skipped the free weights that Planet Fitness allows in their fat gym

Calling Duncan a mental midget is an insult to actual mental midgets. He might be one of the few people in the world with a negative IQ.
I always think Duncan is the most reetarded person on the planet. Then I click on his tweets to see his followers reply to him. Then I lose hope in humanity's ability to survive

z0mb0

mondays, am i right?
kiwifarms.net
ThoughtCrimes streams are some of the lowest energy streams I've ever seen. More low energy than Jeb!

Also Xanderhal thinks that Arabs and Berbers from North Africa (That Pokemon chick) should be allowed to say Nigger because they are also from Africa.

By that logic, SouthernDingo is perfectly allowed to say Nigger in Alex's POV.

I'm pretty sure he does say nigger. and you mean southern dindu isn't the don of the middle east and is a white guy?

Excited Eraser

kiwifarms.net
slime.PNG

I don't even remember the tweet I reported. Seemingly no consequences though.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
1642877944257.png

1642877983509.png

1642878006359.png

1642878022325.png

So Duncan has been having some health problems since New Years. He keeps fainting and having no idea. And while this couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, I am trying to figure out what it is that he won't tell us. My guesses are that he is coping and seething too much on stream and on twitter, his subconscious has had enough and keeps trying to tell him everything he says is wrong, or he is literally too stupid to function and his body can't function after its 30s without having a brain. Those are the 3 most logical choices for his health problems

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2910357

View attachment 2910361

View attachment 2910365

View attachment 2910366

So Duncan has been having some health problems since New Years. He keeps fainting and having no idea. And while this couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, I am trying to figure out what it is that he won't tell us. My guesses are that he is coping and seething too much on stream and on twitter, his subconscious has had enough and keeps trying to tell him everything he says is wrong, or he is literally too stupid to function and his body can't function after its 30s without having a brain. Those are the 3 most logical choices for his health problems
How many vaxes does he have? Fainting is a sign of heart issues (low blood pressure).

AdmiralBurger

kiwifarms.net
All I know is that Lauren has been trying to rehabilitate her image, cause she realizes her mixed raced child won’t be accepted in the ethnostate.

Destiny meanwhile has been getting flak from the very monsters he helped create and thus is naturally being pushed into the right (similar to Dave Rubin)
Huh? Lauren has a mixed raced kid? Haven't been following along with her for too long but that's unexpected if true.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Here is Demon Momma openly stating he wants to exploit the Covid-19 pandemic and the fact that a lot of kids are sick at home or due to lockdowns to engage in what he calls "Youtube radicalization"

So much for Youtube being "deradicalizers". In the ContraPoints thread we mostly agreed that Nyk was radicalizing people in the opposite direction, and here you have the next BreadTube generation openly saying they want to "help zoomers" by radicalizing them, or else they will turn into "doomed out blaccpilled Natsees". "Don't be blaccpilled and strike when the iron is hot."

Keep this in mind when you check the news about PhilosophyTube being a shill for a spook-invested "expert" NGO that wanted him to put out propaganda "anti-misinformation videos" about Covid-19.