• ”He is a goyim”

Diseased #ComicsgateThe Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by neural, Jan 6, 2018.

1. As is my understanding, it's an evolution of the 'malin militia' to become a counter/compliment to the War campaign. The Wolfmilk is a reference to the wolf that nursed the first Spartans. All furry shit is incidental,

They have adopted the same behaviors, and allcaps writing.
    I'm sure we can look forwards to some... exceptional behaviors.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Nasser dropped his DMs with Mindy

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think ya boi Zack might be onto something here.

Marvel's NYC lease is coming due soon. The rumor mill is flying that Disney may just move the operation out to Cali and largely outsource it to IDW.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. After the massive blowout on TuGs stream aimed at the Wheelers and what has been called 'The Long Goodbye', it has been shown that the Wheelers made a Facebook group for comicsgate, and bought several domains for it.

So even if they are 'out', are they really out?

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Literally look at his fairly recent twitter feed; he's been spamming autistic shit like this for the past couple of weeks:
    wolf05.PNG wolf04.PNG wolf03.PNG wolf02.PNG wolf01.PNG wolf07.PNG wolf06.PNG

I think it's supposed to mock WarCampaign and their gay ops bullshit and apparently this was Malin trying to reference Romulus and Remus with the wolf tard cum, but it comes off like Malin became a furry and just demanding to suck off a wolf's cock, and playing exceptional individual like this just makes you laughable.

Here's an archive of his twitter by the way; have fun looking at more of this shit in your spare time, play a game for what the most embarrassing thing in that history of this thing is: http://archive.is/P5YQo

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Shes such a bitch, she got hired off a tweet and she knows it but she’s trying to play the woke card by claiming she worked really hard to get the job because she’s a black woman and things don’t comE easy to them.

Bull fucking shit when you got hired to write an iconic comic with a self-insert character for no reason.

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  7. She tweeted really hard and really woke.

• Agree Agree x 13
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Nah, it's Mr. Black AF himself.

[​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. If you listen to Zach, who has his contacts, her "intense process" was having to constantly rewrite the copy that even Marvel 2018 said "lol, we can't put this kind of shit out there".

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Starscreams Cape

Starscreams Cape Read my posts in his voice

kiwifarms.net
  10. Zack's latest video is over 20 minutes of him sperging about how One Punch Man is better than American superhero cartoons and comics.

Uh oh, guys. We need to have an intervention with him before he starts buying Pocky and calling people "baka."

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Well. . .it kind of is.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yeah, but probably not for the reason he thinks. Is he aware One Punch Man is essentially taking the piss out of the generic Shounen?

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. >Steel Ball Run never
    :heart-empty:
    It takes the piss out of a lot of things, and imo even if you get none of them it'll still be good.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    TenMilesWide

TenMilesWide It's a communist plot!

kiwifarms.net
  14. One punch man is great. Better than anything marvel has going right now.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Since were starting to veer :offtopic: again, X-Post:

Mags nearly had the worst selling comic in the month of October:
    EDIT:
    :story: Someone saw my X-Post:

I gotta say, the CG spergs lurking on this thread are slacking off, this info is almost a full month old.

• Winner Winner x 14
    #8056 damian, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:40 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 3:58 PM
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  16. It would make sense as a parody of Superman or any other massively OP superhero who, by the rules of the genre, can do anything and should theoretically never run into any challenges.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  17. If you enjoy a parody or homage without knowing the source material, that’s a feature, not a bug.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  18. You can't fool me, coughy boi!
    The other day when you asked who draws this well about EVS art, i was tempted to write Yusuke Murata. Here's a very similar scene to the Cyberfrog one.
    upload_2018-12-7_11-36-20.png
    One of the things i really like is how the action flows in OPM. D&C always complains about how boring comics have gotten and how it is all flat panels now. He should check out the Manga and really compare it to current Marvel, gifs to illustrate my 'flow' point https://imgur.com/gallery/0ASN2 http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/File:Robot_ch21.gif
    I also like how it started as a webcomic with Kwanzer AF tier art, but enticed people in with the story so much that it was remade into a Manga and Anime. Video with art comparisons (+generic shitty dubstep music)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Youtuber Law made a Comicsgate DMCA video:

Livestream mentioned in video above:

• Informative Informative x 9
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.