#Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Space_Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Props to Wenger for using the Warcampaign speds to shill his book and getting people to buy a superhero version of Dane Cook's "Good Luck Chuck". General consensus is most people dont want anything to do with products shilled by Warcampaign he'd probably generate more sales if they gave him shit. Every project that's been targeted by those fags sees a jump in sales.

Comicsgeist

kiwifarms.net

Well it looks like the Speds have managed to finally drive off Doug Tennapel.

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' of Earthworm Jim to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.
So... is it the speds driving off a major player in CG and making CG toxic to pros or is Doug a carpetbagger taking an easy out and making off with the cash? I guess time will tell.
Either way it's a major blow to CG. I hope the gladius was worth it Ethan, those streams are going to be a lot less interesting without one of the few articulate and intelligent voices that comicsgate had.

Edit: I just remembered. Tim Lim was in Doug's chat yesterday... Hmmmm.

Last edited:

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761137

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.
So... is it the speds driving off a major player in CG and making CG toxic to pros or is Doug a carpetbagger taking an easy out and making off with the cash? I guess time will tell.
Either way it's a major blow to CG. I hope the gladius was worth it Ethan, those streams are going to be a lot less interesting without one of the few articulate and intelligent voices that comicsgate had.
WC strikes again. They've been raising up a stink since Doug miscalculated the number of sketchbooks he needed since he got a big influx at the last minute with EVS' stream and didn't account for that, so he was forced to make a decision and cut out some international backers since getting to them is harder. He did offer refunds and the pdf to any backer that got screwed(from what I heard some refused the money and just took the pdf). Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761137

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.

Edit: I just remembered. Tim Lim was in Doug's chat yesterday... Hmmmm.
The glove of truth strikes again. Doug has seen the exceptionalism that is Ethan Van Sciver and now that Earthworm Jim is taking off he can finally dump that loser and not get dragged into pointless time wasting YouTube drama.
::edit the SJW's are coming at Doug full force he doesn't need to get dragged into CG spergery.
Just look at this virtue signaling horse-shit.
Screenshot_20190516-125842_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spoiler alert the comments are even more exceptional.

I'll always take a free drink.
Screenshot_20190516-130241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Sharzod_the_Boov

DAAAAAAAANG!!!!
kiwifarms.net
WC strikes again. They've been raising up a stink since Doug miscalculated the number of sketchbooks he needed since he got a big influx at the last minute with EVS' stream and didn't account for that, so he was forced to make a decision and cut out some international backers since getting to them is harder. He did offer refunds and the pdf to any backer that got screwed(from what I heard some refused the money and just took the pdf). Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.
I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

On Rackets stream the other day Doug said that dude got a full refund (including postage), the book and a .pdf of the other book and is still hounding him. I did see EVS in the chat mention CG should take the refund and get over it. Haven't been watching to see if anybody else is sperging or talking about the WC faggotry on display.

I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.
They are a bunch of EVS pay-piggies and constant dickriders, if you've seen any of his stuff they are the faggots going around calling him Caesar. There is some tidbits in the thread about them, but not much as i think they mainly stay in their gay roleplaying private twitter chat and wanking each other off. Two of the biggest spergs appear to be Ro Kabir Kumar? and pan-boy soychild dong lover or some stupid version of that. I think they do a livestream on either Warcampign channel or Ro's channel (but i'm not subjecting myself to that shit) they also started Vestige IGG recently.

Some gay-ops they've run:
  • Ro trying to get JDA doxxxed and de-platformed by renfamous 'under Caesers orders', helped start and continue that feud.
  • Something about kicking a woman called 'bean' out of CG
  • Involved in at least some of the Nerkish drama
  • Pledging no fap/ abstinance until cyberfrog came out (how's that one going re.tards?)
  • Starting more internet slapfights with some guy who ended up being a letterer? editor? on a book and getting him kicked off the project (the guy did say he would dox any CG people during the slapfight)
  • Attacking Doug because he thought getting people kicked off of projects was shitty and something CG was against, Doug called them SJWs which riled them up.
There's more but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

I suspect @Space_Ghost to be Jessie Miller (weird how you disappeared after i asked and re-appeared right when you could attack EVS, WC, and ignored the question) who was also one of the top WC spergs, so maybe he cold give you more info. Miller left WC and promised to expose them in a huge spergout about a month back, but didn't have dick when i looked during his tard rage. Oh and his tard rage boiled down to losing a wrench (moderator status) in EVS's livestream chat.

Comicsgeist

kiwifarms.net
bye bitch
Well what do you know, SJW Spederman was actually right. His new proposed tactic was to leave CG alone in the expectation that they'll tear out their own feathers when they don't have a block of wood to worry (or antagonists to rage against) like that parrot in a cage analogy EVS is so fond of.
EVS would do well to take a leaf our of Zack's book and steer clear of that toxic 280 character swamp if he values his mental health. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Sharzod_the_Boov

DAAAAAAAANG!!!!
kiwifarms.net
On Rackets stream the other day Doug said that dude got a full refund (including postage), the book and a .pdf of the other book and is still hounding him. I did see EVS in the chat mention CG should take the refund and get over it. Haven't been watching to see if anybody else is sperging or talking about the WC faggotry on display.

They are a bunch of EVS pay-piggies and constant dickriders, if you've seen any of his stuff they are the faggots going around calling him Caesar. There is some tidbits in the thread about them, but not much as i think they mainly stay in their gay roleplaying private twitter chat and wanking each other off. Two of the biggest spergs appear to be Ro Kabir Kumar? and pan-boy soychild dong lover or some stupid version of that. I think they do a livestream on either Warcampign channel or Ro's channel (but i'm not subjecting myself to that shit) they also started Vestige IGG recently.

Some gay-ops they've run:
  • Ro trying to get JDA doxxxed and de-platformed by renfamous 'under Caesers orders', helped start and continue that feud.
  • Something about kicking a woman called 'bean' out of CG
  • Involved in at least some of the Nerkish drama
  • Pledging no fap/ abstinance until cyberfrog came out (how's that one going re.tards?)
  • Starting more internet slapfights with some guy who ended up being a letterer? editor? on a book and getting him kicked off the project (the guy did say he would dox any CG people during the slapfight)
  • Attacking Doug because he thought getting people kicked off of projects was shitty and something CG was against, Doug called them SJWs which riled them up.
There's more but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

I suspect @Space_Ghost to be Jessie Miller (weird how you disappeared after i asked and re-appeared right when you could attack EVS, WC, and ignored the question) who was also one of the top WC spergs, so maybe he cold give you more info. Miller left WC and promised to expose them in a huge spergout about a month back, but didn't have dick when i looked during his tard rage. Oh and his tard rage boiled down to losing a wrench (moderator status) in EVS's livestream chat.
I like EVS and TBF he does have the level of talent/ego he can call himself Caesar. I wouldn’t except to piss off his SJW detractors.

• Disagree
Reactions: Debrotherized Luigi

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe anyone takes War Campaign seriously. They're just goofs intentionally trolling for laffs. And they were able to leverage that into a very successful IGG with Vestige. This manufactured drama is the gayest of all ops. They just do it because it feels good man, ya know? Ever think of trying it? Ever think of turning Comicsgayte?

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I like Doug, I packed BFB and I'm backing EWJ. So whether he is Comicsgate or not really doesn't matter. Most of my MARVEL/DC money goes to Alterna, and Peter is not Comicsgate.

As for the WC spergs, I'm a little more torn. I like Vestige (throw shit my way if you want) but the way they handle themselves is really fucking dumb. So I'm thinking to myself, is it worth it to back their shit or not.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino