Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Sharzod_the_Boov

Boy-Boy-Girl
kiwifarms.net
WC strikes again. They've been raising up a stink since Doug miscalculated the number of sketchbooks he needed since he got a big influx at the last minute with EVS' stream and didn't account for that, so he was forced to make a decision and cut out some international backers since getting to them is harder. He did offer refunds and the pdf to any backer that got screwed(from what I heard some refused the money and just took the pdf). Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.
I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.
On Rackets stream the other day Doug said that dude got a full refund (including postage), the book and a .pdf of the other book and is still hounding him. I did see EVS in the chat mention CG should take the refund and get over it. Haven't been watching to see if anybody else is sperging or talking about the WC faggotry on display.

I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.
They are a bunch of EVS pay-piggies and constant dickriders, if you've seen any of his stuff they are the faggots going around calling him Caesar. There is some tidbits in the thread about them, but not much as i think they mainly stay in their gay roleplaying private twitter chat and wanking each other off. Two of the biggest spergs appear to be Ro Kabir Kumar? and pan-boy soychild dong lover or some stupid version of that. I think they do a livestream on either Warcampign channel or Ro's channel (but i'm not subjecting myself to that shit) they also started Vestige IGG recently.

Some gay-ops they've run:
  • Ro trying to get JDA doxxxed and de-platformed by renfamous 'under Caesers orders', helped start and continue that feud.
  • Something about kicking a woman called 'bean' out of CG
  • Involved in at least some of the Nerkish drama
  • Pledging no fap/ abstinance until cyberfrog came out (how's that one going re.tards?)
  • Starting more internet slapfights with some guy who ended up being a letterer? editor? on a book and getting him kicked off the project (the guy did say he would dox any CG people during the slapfight)
  • Attacking Doug because he thought getting people kicked off of projects was shitty and something CG was against, Doug called them SJWs which riled them up.
There's more but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

I suspect @Space_Ghost to be Jessie Miller (weird how you disappeared after i asked and re-appeared right when you could attack EVS, WC, and ignored the question) who was also one of the top WC spergs, so maybe he cold give you more info. Miller left WC and promised to expose them in a huge spergout about a month back, but didn't have dick when i looked during his tard rage. Oh and his tard rage boiled down to losing a wrench (moderator status) in EVS's livestream chat.

Comicsgeist

kiwifarms.net
bye bitch
Well what do you know, SJW Spederman was actually right. His new proposed tactic was to leave CG alone in the expectation that they'll tear out their own feathers when they don't have a block of wood to worry (or antagonists to rage against) like that parrot in a cage analogy EVS is so fond of.
EVS would do well to take a leaf our of Zack's book and steer clear of that toxic 280 character swamp if he values his mental health. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Sharzod_the_Boov

Boy-Boy-Girl
kiwifarms.net
On Rackets stream the other day Doug said that dude got a full refund (including postage), the book and a .pdf of the other book and is still hounding him. I did see EVS in the chat mention CG should take the refund and get over it. Haven't been watching to see if anybody else is sperging or talking about the WC faggotry on display.

They are a bunch of EVS pay-piggies and constant dickriders, if you've seen any of his stuff they are the faggots going around calling him Caesar. There is some tidbits in the thread about them, but not much as i think they mainly stay in their gay roleplaying private twitter chat and wanking each other off. Two of the biggest spergs appear to be Ro Kabir Kumar? and pan-boy soychild dong lover or some stupid version of that. I think they do a livestream on either Warcampign channel or Ro's channel (but i'm not subjecting myself to that shit) they also started Vestige IGG recently.

• Ro trying to get JDA doxxxed and de-platformed by renfamous 'under Caesers orders', helped start and continue that feud.
  • Pledging no fap/ abstinance until cyberfrog came out (how's that one going re.tards?)
  • Starting more internet slapfights with some guy who ended up being a letterer? editor? on a book and getting him kicked off the project (the guy did say he would dox any CG people during the slapfight)
  • Attacking Doug because he thought getting people kicked off of projects was shitty and something CG was against, Doug called them SJWs which riled them up.

I suspect @Space_Ghost to be Jessie Miller (weird how you disappeared after i asked and re-appeared right when you could attack EVS, WC, and ignored the question) who was also one of the top WC spergs, so maybe he cold give you more info. Miller left WC and promised to expose them in a huge spergout about a month back, but didn't have dick when i looked during his tard rage. Oh and his tard rage boiled down to losing a wrench (moderator status) in EVS's livestream chat.
I like EVS and TBF he does have the level of talent/ego he can call himself Caesar. I wouldn’t except to piss off his SJW detractors.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe anyone takes War Campaign seriously. They're just goofs intentionally trolling for laffs. And they were able to leverage that into a very successful IGG with Vestige. This manufactured drama is the gayest of all ops. They just do it because it feels good man, ya know? Ever think of trying it? Ever think of turning Comicsgayte?

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I like Doug, I packed BFB and I'm backing EWJ. So whether he is Comicsgate or not really doesn't matter. Most of my MARVEL/DC money goes to Alterna, and Peter is not Comicsgate.

As for the WC spergs, I'm a little more torn. I like Vestige (throw shit my way if you want) but the way they handle themselves is really fucking dumb. So I'm thinking to myself, is it worth it to back their shit or not.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Murphy has been a fence sitter for years. He secretly talked to Zack whilst still kissing anti-CG asses.

EDIT:
Proof he talks to Zack and EVS.
Makes sense though, EVS has said several times that there are people who agree with him, but they won't come out because they're terrified of getting blacklisted. And watching Donal DeLay get unpersoned in real time just because he wouldn't call Zack a nazi in like a day kinda gives that fear credibility. Wasn't even praising Zack, just thought the complaints were exaggerated and boom, gone just like that. That was some bullshit

Space_Ghost

kiwifarms.net

If I was Jessie Miller I'd have some faggy pirate name sped.
You have some of the facts right.

The guy they got into a fight with was Crypto Comics. He said he wanted to dox Panboy (after Panboy and Praetorian doxed him) on a livestream then the WC spergs clipped it and spun it into all CG customers. You apparently bought into it.

Doug Tennapel Stood up for Brad Ashworth of the Handyman project when Jessie Miller and Jean Luc said they preferred fighting people in parking lots or something exceptional like that. Jean Luc got shunned from CG and Indiecron burned to the ground because Pixel traitor is a spineless dweeb who let's people walk all over him (Jean Luc now Edwin Boyette). WC has been furious with Doug ever since because Jean Luc was a devout larper fag, the shipping mistake made by Doug was blood in the water and something they can virtue signal about.

Well, that was quick.
Ethan deactivated his account for 20 minutes and came back with all his WC damage control and Doug Tennapel tweets wiped. Gave his tweets a scrubbing.

The Warcampaign speds caught in another lie. While attempting to run damage control to counter Doug Tennapel, Ro Kabir lied about a threat made on Panboy's daughter by Crypto Comics aka Testosterone Overload.

Apparently Tennapel reached out to Crytpo for his side of the story and it aligned correctly enough to please Tennapel.

RO Kabir wanted to counter this by making an outlandish claim of a threat made on Panboys daughter.

The receipt Ro and Panboy chose to cite makes no reference to a daughter or any family member of Pan's.

It was called to attention that the first time Crypto Comics made any reference to a daughter came in a livestream chat in January of 2019 while the DM Ro and Pan wanted to admit as evidence was taken in September of 2018. The mention of Pan's daughter in the livestream chat was not a threat at all, merely a suggestion the Pan get his exceptional faggot ass off social media and spend more time with his family. Panboy using his own daughter as a means for himself to play the victim is a new low for these larping fags.

Last edited:

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was quick.
I really can't believe that there's this much insanity because of fucking comic books. And it's still going. It'll probably continue going until I'm 50. So what's going on exactly? Been a while since I checked in on this batshittery.
It would have been a lot easier to stop this exceptional behavior if Ethan had listened to everyone and called out the fag campaign. He spent all of his time defending them. Even did a 4 hour stream with Ro after he tried to get anti-CG to do his dirty work.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino