Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
You know SJW Spiderman....I heard about this internet forum where you can post and not get mass flagged by raging faggots like Ethan and his gay lover Billy tucci.
I'll vouch for you spidey, come to the farms.
He'd probably just see the offer as some trap by digital terrorists to get info out of him. Shame really. KF doesn't ban people for their personal views because nobody really cares.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Ah shit, here we go again...

View attachment 757936
View attachment 757935

Jesus, I was listening to EVS' stream, and Cecil mentioned Ren's nose but I couldn't see it this clearly.

The fuck? Did she get attacked? Was is Mags? Did Mags bite her nose in a rage at having one sale on her table?

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, I was listening to EVS' stream, and Cecil mentioned Ren's nose but I couldn't see it this clearly.

The fuck? Did she get attacked? Was is Mags? Did Mags bite her nose in a rage at having one sale on her table?
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on here now that you mention it. It's like the tip, and only the tip, is weirdly bulbous to the point that it's blocking out her nostrils.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Do troons get a biohazard tattoo to signify their HIV status?
If anyone does it, surely it's super-rare. Because it's not like the bug chasers are more than a small niche in a minority, and celebrating that with a tattoo an even smaller fraction than that.

That being said, it sounds like a Mags thing to do. It at least should stand as a warning for bystanders about her personality.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Good, fuck that guy. The way Marvel treated Stan in his final years is shameful
If you want to know how genuine the supposed good intentions of SJWs are, and what they'd do for you if they had the chance, look how they treat an actual vulnerable person.

Anyone who treated Stan Lee like Marvel did is a bunch of evil scum.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino