Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Recon and Vault Boy

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How much jail time is this literal leech looking at?
View attachment 759185

His crimes:
Elder Abuse (x5)
False Imprisonment
Fraud
Forgery

Please tell me it’s butt fuck prison and not blue collar prison / house arrest.
I'm pretty sure he will be charged in California. 2-4 years on one count, but three strikes you're out. Life sentence.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
You'll never convince him that KW =/= Comicsgate exclusively.

His dox was the perfect slingshot he needed for them good good buttpats from the Anti side.

EDIT: Excuse me. . . buttpat. Singular. 1 like.

Reactions: Catgirl IRL

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family.

mentioned article archive

OMG THEY FIRED DISABLED PEOPLE! CALL POLICE! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

And women who write abour comics are still sperging about Al Ewing and that creators poster
archive

I also, as keenly interested in beeing a comics pro, took time to fill up the survey :

I just screencapped it for archiving purposes and cackled.

USA is a weird place, in here all those questions are illegal. It is literally illegal to ask about religion, race, ethnicity, family situation, sexuality in the context of work. Exactly for the reason they can give biased opinion. You can't even ask a candidate for a portrait photo before they are asked for an interview, only stuff that matters: shooling and work experience. And here we have progressives asking exactly for that. Why do you need to know person's sexual preference? Are you trying to sleep with them? Jeezuz.

Any of the expanding questions had the same scaled answers as the first one.

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
USA is a weird place, in here all those questions are illegal. It is literally illegal to ask about religion, race, ethnicity, family situation, sexuality in the context of work. Exactly for the reason they can give biased opinion. You can't even ask a candidate for a portrait photo before they are asked for an interview, only stuff that matters: shooling and work experience. And here we have progressives asking exactly for that. Why do you need to know person's sexual preference? Are you trying to sleep with them? Jeezuz.
Well, I don't think they are looking to hire / interview anybody. This isn't a "candidate for a job opening" situation, I think it's just a voluntary survey to gather data on the industry. From a legal perspective, they can probably ask whatever they want and the respondents can answer/ignore questions as they see fit.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't think they are looking to hire / interview anybody. This isn't a "candidate for a job opening" situation, I think it's just a voluntary survey to gather data on the industry. From a legal perspective, they can probably ask whatever they want and the respondents can answer/ignore questions as they see fit.
Ok, I'll give you that. But "work union" is still related in my local law to "work" and the same standard applies- no questions about anything that a person can be discriminated against. It's about work, not social studies. (ETA powerleveling - I am a member of a union that I can't drop if I want to do my job. They got slammed with fees one year, when they published gender % of members.)

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family. View attachment 759626

And women who write abour comics are still sperging about Al Ewing and that creators poster
archive

I also, as keenly interested in beeing a comics pro, took time to fill up the survey :

View attachment 759648

View attachment 759651

View attachment 759653

View attachment 759654

View attachment 759655

View attachment 759656

View attachment 759663

View attachment 759664

View attachment 759665

View attachment 759666

View attachment 759669

View attachment 759670

View attachment 759671

View attachment 759672

View attachment 759675

View attachment 759677

View attachment 759681

View attachment 759686
Most of the questions you ask about you aren’t supposed to ask in a job application or interview in the US. Religion is a big no no. Sex and Race are optional responses on an application. But that is a general industry survey seeking informational demographics about the industry. It’s not a job application or hiring document.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family. View attachment 759626

archive

View attachment 759648

View attachment 759651

View attachment 759653

View attachment 759654

View attachment 759655

View attachment 759656

View attachment 759663

View attachment 759664

View attachment 759665

View attachment 759666

View attachment 759669

View attachment 759670

View attachment 759671

View attachment 759672

View attachment 759675

View attachment 759677

View attachment 759681

View attachment 759686
Look, look at our identities and labels!!!

Christ, there’s a reason why those people who were laid off were clearly the most insufferable ones too.

Space_Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Props to Wenger for using the Warcampaign speds to shill his book and getting people to buy a superhero version of Dane Cook's "Good Luck Chuck". General consensus is most people dont want anything to do with products shilled by Warcampaign he'd probably generate more sales if they gave him shit. Every project that's been targeted by those fags sees a jump in sales.

Comicsgeist

kiwifarms.net

Well it looks like the Speds have managed to finally drive off Doug Tennapel.

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' of Earthworm Jim to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.
So... is it the speds driving off a major player in CG and making CG toxic to pros or is Doug a carpetbagger taking an easy out and making off with the cash? I guess time will tell.
Either way it's a major blow to CG. I hope the gladius was worth it Ethan, those streams are going to be a lot less interesting without one of the few articulate and intelligent voices that comicsgate had.

Edit: I just remembered. Tim Lim was in Doug's chat yesterday... Hmmmm.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino