Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family.

mentioned article archive

OMG THEY FIRED DISABLED PEOPLE! CALL POLICE! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

And women who write abour comics are still sperging about Al Ewing and that creators poster
archive

I also, as keenly interested in beeing a comics pro, took time to fill up the survey :

I just screencapped it for archiving purposes and cackled.

USA is a weird place, in here all those questions are illegal. It is literally illegal to ask about religion, race, ethnicity, family situation, sexuality in the context of work. Exactly for the reason they can give biased opinion. You can't even ask a candidate for a portrait photo before they are asked for an interview, only stuff that matters: shooling and work experience. And here we have progressives asking exactly for that. Why do you need to know person's sexual preference? Are you trying to sleep with them? Jeezuz.

Any of the expanding questions had the same scaled answers as the first one.

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
USA is a weird place, in here all those questions are illegal. It is literally illegal to ask about religion, race, ethnicity, family situation, sexuality in the context of work. Exactly for the reason they can give biased opinion. You can't even ask a candidate for a portrait photo before they are asked for an interview, only stuff that matters: shooling and work experience. And here we have progressives asking exactly for that. Why do you need to know person's sexual preference? Are you trying to sleep with them? Jeezuz.
Well, I don't think they are looking to hire / interview anybody. This isn't a "candidate for a job opening" situation, I think it's just a voluntary survey to gather data on the industry. From a legal perspective, they can probably ask whatever they want and the respondents can answer/ignore questions as they see fit.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't think they are looking to hire / interview anybody. This isn't a "candidate for a job opening" situation, I think it's just a voluntary survey to gather data on the industry. From a legal perspective, they can probably ask whatever they want and the respondents can answer/ignore questions as they see fit.
Ok, I'll give you that. But "work union" is still related in my local law to "work" and the same standard applies- no questions about anything that a person can be discriminated against. It's about work, not social studies. (ETA powerleveling - I am a member of a union that I can't drop if I want to do my job. They got slammed with fees one year, when they published gender % of members.)

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family. View attachment 759626

And women who write abour comics are still sperging about Al Ewing and that creators poster
archive

I also, as keenly interested in beeing a comics pro, took time to fill up the survey :

View attachment 759648

View attachment 759651

View attachment 759653

View attachment 759654

View attachment 759655

View attachment 759656

View attachment 759663

View attachment 759664

View attachment 759665

View attachment 759666

View attachment 759669

View attachment 759670

View attachment 759671

View attachment 759672

View attachment 759675

View attachment 759677

View attachment 759681

View attachment 759686
Most of the questions you ask about you aren’t supposed to ask in a job application or interview in the US. Religion is a big no no. Sex and Race are optional responses on an application. But that is a general industry survey seeking informational demographics about the industry. It’s not a job application or hiring document.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, they are still going after OniForge merger.... Hun, dear, I have no idea how nobody told you this far... workplace is not home and businessmates are not family. View attachment 759626

archive

View attachment 759648

View attachment 759651

View attachment 759653

View attachment 759654

View attachment 759655

View attachment 759656

View attachment 759663

View attachment 759664

View attachment 759665

View attachment 759666

View attachment 759669

View attachment 759670

View attachment 759671

View attachment 759672

View attachment 759675

View attachment 759677

View attachment 759681

View attachment 759686
Look, look at our identities and labels!!!

Christ, there’s a reason why those people who were laid off were clearly the most insufferable ones too.

Space_Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Props to Wenger for using the Warcampaign speds to shill his book and getting people to buy a superhero version of Dane Cook's "Good Luck Chuck". General consensus is most people dont want anything to do with products shilled by Warcampaign he'd probably generate more sales if they gave him shit. Every project that's been targeted by those fags sees a jump in sales.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net

Well it looks like the Speds have managed to finally drive off Doug Tennapel.

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' of Earthworm Jim to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.
So... is it the speds driving off a major player in CG and making CG toxic to pros or is Doug a carpetbagger taking an easy out and making off with the cash? I guess time will tell.
Either way it's a major blow to CG. I hope the gladius was worth it Ethan, those streams are going to be a lot less interesting without one of the few articulate and intelligent voices that comicsgate had.

Edit: I just remembered. Tim Lim was in Doug's chat yesterday... Hmmmm.

Last edited:

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761137

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.
So... is it the speds driving off a major player in CG and making CG toxic to pros or is Doug a carpetbagger taking an easy out and making off with the cash? I guess time will tell.
Either way it's a major blow to CG. I hope the gladius was worth it Ethan, those streams are going to be a lot less interesting without one of the few articulate and intelligent voices that comicsgate had.
WC strikes again. They've been raising up a stink since Doug miscalculated the number of sketchbooks he needed since he got a big influx at the last minute with EVS' stream and didn't account for that, so he was forced to make a decision and cut out some international backers since getting to them is harder. He did offer refunds and the pdf to any backer that got screwed(from what I heard some refused the money and just took the pdf). Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761137

Of course he has mentioned on several livestreams now that he's 'contractually required by the licence holders' to avoid 'controversial groups'. Initially he stated that's a boiler-plate clause, but I've no doubt he's been told to disavow.

Edit: I just remembered. Tim Lim was in Doug's chat yesterday... Hmmmm.
The glove of truth strikes again. Doug has seen the exceptionalism that is Ethan Van Sciver and now that Earthworm Jim is taking off he can finally dump that loser and not get dragged into pointless time wasting YouTube drama.
::edit the SJW's are coming at Doug full force he doesn't need to get dragged into CG spergery.
Just look at this virtue signaling horse-shit.
Screenshot_20190516-125842_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spoiler alert the comments are even more exceptional.

I'll always take a free drink.
Screenshot_20190516-130241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Sharzod_the_Boov

Boy-Boy-Girl
kiwifarms.net
WC strikes again. They've been raising up a stink since Doug miscalculated the number of sketchbooks he needed since he got a big influx at the last minute with EVS' stream and didn't account for that, so he was forced to make a decision and cut out some international backers since getting to them is harder. He did offer refunds and the pdf to any backer that got screwed(from what I heard some refused the money and just took the pdf). Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

If EVS is smart, he'll see this and realize he needs to distance himself from WC and fast. Every time their name comes up, dumb shit happens.
I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Sketch Therapy was one of those guys who didn't get the book and hounded Doug for days even though Doug refunded him and literally can't even make the book because the printers are being dedicated to year books and BFB was actually the very last order they did before they shifted to year books. He's demanding a physical copy that Doug isn't even allowed to make until further notice and some of them have been calling him a scammer.

On Rackets stream the other day Doug said that dude got a full refund (including postage), the book and a .pdf of the other book and is still hounding him. I did see EVS in the chat mention CG should take the refund and get over it. Haven't been watching to see if anybody else is sperging or talking about the WC faggotry on display.

I’m fairly up to date on CG but is there a link to WC? I don’t know who these people are/what they’re about. Thanks.
They are a bunch of EVS pay-piggies and constant dickriders, if you've seen any of his stuff they are the faggots going around calling him Caesar. There is some tidbits in the thread about them, but not much as i think they mainly stay in their gay roleplaying private twitter chat and wanking each other off. Two of the biggest spergs appear to be Ro Kabir Kumar? and pan-boy soychild dong lover or some stupid version of that. I think they do a livestream on either Warcampign channel or Ro's channel (but i'm not subjecting myself to that shit) they also started Vestige IGG recently.

Some gay-ops they've run:
  • Ro trying to get JDA doxxxed and de-platformed by renfamous 'under Caesers orders', helped start and continue that feud.
  • Something about kicking a woman called 'bean' out of CG
  • Involved in at least some of the Nerkish drama
  • Pledging no fap/ abstinance until cyberfrog came out (how's that one going re.tards?)
  • Starting more internet slapfights with some guy who ended up being a letterer? editor? on a book and getting him kicked off the project (the guy did say he would dox any CG people during the slapfight)
  • Attacking Doug because he thought getting people kicked off of projects was shitty and something CG was against, Doug called them SJWs which riled them up.
There's more but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

I suspect @Space_Ghost to be Jessie Miller (weird how you disappeared after i asked and re-appeared right when you could attack EVS, WC, and ignored the question) who was also one of the top WC spergs, so maybe he cold give you more info. Miller left WC and promised to expose them in a huge spergout about a month back, but didn't have dick when i looked during his tard rage. Oh and his tard rage boiled down to losing a wrench (moderator status) in EVS's livestream chat.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino