Devil May Cry -

Spit bucket

kiwifarms.net
Been trying to avoid stuff about the game for 2 days, but jewtube won't stop recommending me with end game stuff and secrets.

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
LAUNCH STARTS HERE:

Europe/Asia/APAC Regions:
・Mar. 7th 4:00pm PST
・Mar. 7th 7:00pm EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0) 0:00am, midnight London
・Mar. 8th 8:00am HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 9:00am JST
・Mar. 8th 11:00am Australia (UTC +11)

North/South/Latin Americas:
・Mar. 7th 9:00pm PST
・Mar. 8th 0:00am (midnight) EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0), London 5:00am
・Mar. 8th 1:00pm HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 2:00pm JST
・Mar. 8th 4:00pm Australia (UTC +11)

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else having a fair bit of trouble controling V? I think I might be too far out from the action with him.

Shokaract

kiwifarms.net
I know its only on normal, but so far (at mission 10) its been consistent S ranks. I have a feeling this is more that the game is a bit easier than previous titles on normal, than me getting better at the games. Or maybe its because of the lack of turbo mode.......I want turbo mode, PC modding community needs to get on that, as well as adding in a Legendary Dark Knight mode if Capcom doesn't add it in the future.

Last edited:

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
Funny where movies now a days have their heroes now a days doing shit as over the top as DMC and it bores me, but I'm still more impressed by CGI characters doing this shit in cutscenes.

Also god damn if uncanny valley doesn't hit me sometimes in this as well. Pretty impressive engine Capcom has developed.

Cardenio

Cheese?
kiwifarms.net
I usually am ambivalent to piracy, after all I think pirates provide an essential service by archiving data and a lot of people just don't have much money.

But if you're pirating this game and you have the financial means to easily by it and not put yourself in harms way you're an asshole. This game fucking rocks. Kudos to Capcom for getting their shit together.

Reactions: Regret

rotollo

"fuck the period blood away :3"
kiwifarms.net
I usually am ambivalent to piracy, after all I think pirates provide an essential service by archiving data and a lot of people just don't have much money.

But if you're pirating this game and you have the financial means to easily by it and not put yourself in harms way you're an asshole. This game fucking rocks. Kudos to Capcom for getting their shit together.
Still think the torrent has some merit as apparently the .exe without denuvo makes the game run better and is a shitton smaller, but otherwise still buy the game just replace the exe so that the game doesn't lag to hell and back.
Funny where movies now a days have their heroes now a days doing shit as over the top as DMC and it bores me, but I'm still more impressed by CGI characters doing this shit in cutscenes.

Also god damn if uncanny valley doesn't hit me sometimes in this as well. Pretty impressive engine Capcom has developed.
everything relating to cut scenes is fucking great in this game, hell the live action shit they got for mocap is charming as hell.
you can tell they gave itsuno a massive budget to work with, they weren't fucking around with this one.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Still think the torrent has some merit as apparently the .exe without denuvo makes the game run better and is a shitton smaller, but otherwise still buy the game just replace the exe so that the game doesn't lag to hell and back.
It's rare that a Denuvo free version can be directly compared to the Denuvo version...

20fps less with Denuvo, holy shit.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Okay it's now valid to pirate this shit. Fucking hell.
Scene rules doesn't allow for a release with the unprotected exe, it would be nuked immediately. The rules are hella autistic. The non-denuvo exe seems to have originated from a russian Counter-Strike forum or something and can be found there (russian CS forums are obviously the best and least shady place to get those hot zero-days).

Apparently some people run it with their bought Steam copy, just drop it in there, so that's an alternative.

• Informative
Reactions: rotollo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino