Devil May Cry -

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both Sanaku Complex and
It also seems to be Sony specifically. There wasn’t a light when I did that mission on PC like 3ish hours ago.
Both Sanaka Complex and One Angry Gamer are reporting the Xbox one and PC versions are uncensored.

This appears to be purely Soyny.

• Informative
Reactions: UnclePhil

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
It also seems to be Sony specifically. There wasn’t a light when I did that mission on PC like 3ish hours ago.
It's only Sony for Trish, all three (or at least all consoles) for Lady accodring to CB.com. We need to get MundaneMatt embarass himself because that'll somehow get this Fortune 500 company to be less douchy

• Informative
Reactions: UnclePhil

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I'm on PC. When I saw the scene I saw butt. Only one that had the godray was the one in the Van with Lady but that might have been intended.

Also did the kill on Urizen for the prologue, really like the joke ending even if its only text.

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
I'm on PC. When I saw the scene I saw butt. Only one that had the godray was the one in the Van with Lady but that might have been intended.
No, it's apparently only in the West according to CB.com, Capcom probably just put the light into every version out of fear

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's apparently only in the West according to CB.com, Capcom probably just put the light into every version out of fear
The scene with Lady's ass suddenly getting lightbar censored is just inane.

She shows no more than Trish did, not to mention it just looks unrealistic.

I mean, I could partially buy the censorship with Trish, assuming the light strikes her just right, but only to a point. What was done with Lady was just inane and violates the laws of how lighting works.

It reminds me of the censored version of the anime Seikon no Qwaser, which had so much lightbar censorship even in places it made no fucking sense whatsoever, even in scenes that were otherwise pretty damn dark in regards to the lighting, where it would have made more sense to use a shadow overlay to achieve the same effect.

Edit: Someone on Steam found out how to uncensor Lady's ass:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SiccDicc

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
The scene with Lady's ass suddenly getting lightbar censored is just inane.

She shows no more than Trish did, not to mention it just looks unrealistic.

I mean, I could partially buy the censorship with Trish, assuming the light strikes her just right, but only to a point. What was done with Lady was just inane and violates the laws of how lighting works.

It reminds me of the censored version of the anime Seikon no Qwaser, which had so much lightbar censorship even in places it made no fucking sense whatsoever, even in scenes that were otherwise pretty damn dark in regards to the lighting, where it would have made more sense to use a shadow overlay to achieve the same effect.

Edit: Someone on Steam found out how to uncensor Lady's ass:

I'm probably still gonna get it on PS4 because I'm a broke University peasant, but that doesn't make me happy about Sony's aspergers

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
Is there any point to using the Buster arm after you get Nero’s DT? Seems like it would be completely redundant and I don’t think I’ve seen it on the ground since I first did mission 20.

Mammal Pod

Pi is equal to 3.2546373698888...
kiwifarms.net
I love how Royal Guard is much more friendly now. If you land a block instead of a Just Guard the game will eat a DT bar to block without chip and prevent a guard break. That's actually encouraging me to git gud at it.

Shokaract

kiwifarms.net
Confirmed Vergil meant to be playable. Just wonder when the DLC for him will actually drop. I just hope that I don't actually have to complete Heaven and Hell to get his original costume like you have to do for the cutscenes.

Last edited:

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone tried plugging a second controller in during the second credit fight? I know in 3 if you did you could play as Vegil during the Arkham fight, can't imagine they would have programmed it in for a minute long fight but there's maybe the chance

rotollo

"fuck the period blood away :3"
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully wih Bloody Palace, followed by a Ladies Night dlc in a few months.
Also,
He’s already playable. Poor Griffin.
Patty Dlc when?
Confirmed Vergil meant to be playable. Just wonder when the DLC for him will actually drop. I just hope that I don't actually have to complete Heaven and Hell to get his original costume like you have to do for the cutscenes.
this might be in the game due to the credits scene actually, considering vergil there has his own AI when you battle with him being the only boss that really comes into contact with enemies. If he does become playable I think it will be in a special edition like all the other games.

Last edited:

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I just beat the game. I absolutely adored it, Nero and Dante are so much fun to play and experiment around with. V is...pretty bad honestly but he's not in nearly as many missions as the former two, so it's tolerable. I feel like they really went all out in what you can do, especially with Dante; he feels fully realized in this one.

The ending could have been handled a little better though. I really like what they did thematically, with Dante passing the torch to Nero, I just wish there was more emotion behind it. After Dante and Vergil leap off the plant, you barely even see them slice the roots. Maybe some more dramatic music or something? I feel like what's missing is emotional weight. I still like it though because the ending is pretty ballsy and I'm behind it, especially if they decide to make a DMC6 with Nero at the helm. At this point, I think he could reasonably handle a beefy solo adventure.

Also I want to see that super secret ending you can get for beating Urizen in the prologue.

I'm planning on replaying the game on Hard mode soonish.

rotollo

"fuck the period blood away :3"
kiwifarms.net
I just beat the game. I absolutely adored it, Nero and Dante are so much fun to play and experiment around with. V is...pretty bad honestly but he's not in nearly as many missions as the former two, so it's tolerable. I feel like they really went all out in what you can do, especially with Dante; he feels fully realized in this one.
V is fine for me, guy felt vunerable as shit but playing and fucking around with his summons was pretty cool, then again I never upgraded the fucker other then DT the entire game so maybe I missed out on why he was a disappointment. will agree that Dante feels great as shit in this game though, still wished he had abit more one ranged weapon and another melee but the ones we did get are priceless
even the reused ones have a great twist on their mechanics that shocked me like Cerberus, rebellion's upgrade into Demon Sword Dante and Katalia Ann

Last edited:

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
even the reused ones have a great twist on their mechanics that shocked me like Cerberus, rebellion's upgrade into Demon Sword Dante and Katalin Ann
I love that they were able to somehow make Dante's Swordmaster abilities part of his natural combos, especially his aerial attacks. Dante's aerial game was always spotty without Swordmaster, especially compared to Nero's awesome air game, so giving him an actual aerial combo was great.

Also, I picked up the first Kalina Ann entirely by accident so using dual Kalina Anns was badass.

• Winner
Reactions: rotollo

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Anyone clear DMD yet? Just beat Cavaliere now and I'm thinking this might be "easier" compared to 1 and 3 due to how spread out the bosses are between characters. Its still taking a good amount of time but it doesn't seem like its as challenging as it could be. Although with how packed on the bosses are at the end it will probably pick up.
Also noticed something when I activated the 100k red orbs from pre-order, it mentioned that they wouldn't be applicable in the Bloody Palace which makes me think they are going to be putting some sort of shop into there. Maybe this time make it something bigger, it seems like there's potential for multiplayer. Given that theres already server connection too they might run some sort of challenges to keep players on the game. Ideally it launches with a new character too.

Mammal Pod

Pi is equal to 3.2546373698888...
kiwifarms.net
Just cleared Son of Sparda.
5 orb revives on Vergil, and thats not counting all the entire mission resets to try to salvage a better score. Ended up with a D rank anyways.
He loves doing the combo which ends in four Judgement Cuts which makes him a fucking bitch to hit without taking damage.
Then took two orbs as Nero (again, not counting resets because I lost count). It's a bit easier since Nero's buster will drain a chunk of health and Red Queen seems to hitstun him more easily. You can also use Buster to counter his flying dash like in DMC4's final boss which is pretty fucking awesome.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino