Devil May Cry -

Pansexual doorknob

Twist and Pull
kiwifarms.net
This game so far is just meh in my opinion, at least at the moment. Anyone else feel like the camera angle is a bit off? And the depthperception is really fucking with me. Maybe I'm just getting old.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
The camera feels like it should be pulled a bit further back or at least a different fov. So far I'm enjoying it more than 4 although that isn't saying much. No enemies that are intolerable so far like the lightning guys or shark things from 4.

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
Nico and her van is the best.

Warmed up to playing as V. He's a subtle dork.

This game so far is just meh in my opinion, at least at the moment. Anyone else feel like the camera angle is a bit off? And the depthperception is really fucking with me. Maybe I'm just getting old.
The camera feels like it should be pulled a bit further back or at least a different fov. So far I'm enjoying it more than 4 although that isn't saying much. No enemies that are intolerable so far like the lightning guys or shark things from 4.
You can adjust the camera in the gameplay menu. I cranked the distance back two notches myself.

• Informative
Reactions: Pansexual doorknob

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Dante’s new sword doesn’t use the same style buttons as Rebellion and Sparda is going to fuck with me, that and. It having asrial rave as its basic air attack. I didn’t get a chance to check if it has helm splitter in its movelist anywhere. Also, does anyone have tips for V, or is he going to feel weird until I unlock his full moveset?

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
DSD uses RB+BACK+MELEE midair for helmsplitter, a lot of the moves that were used in Swordmaster Style seem like they were just thrown into combo strings or as the combo itself.
V is weird, lots of charge shots for the bird mainly, a lot of combo potential with Shadow but you need to get used to letting go of the targeting button otherwise you get his version of stinger almost always. I mostly liked to just build meter as quickly as possible with V and try to keep the most dangerous enemy occupied until I can pull out Nightmare. You can DT charge Shadow or Griffons next attack by hitting the Left Trigger then their next attack button. For keeping your familiars from dying, know what evasive moves do what to them. Obviously gliding with the bird will always bring it to you, I think (RB+Jump Forward/Back) will go into that as well. With Shadow when you do a side step (RB+Jump Left/Right) it will be pulled back to you immediately and then go behind you after the animation I think. Shadow is the one you really want to keep your eye on because he is your main damage dealer, so knowing when to pull back with him is very important. You can also teleport quite a distance with your finishing attack so keep that in mind for movement.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess I wasn't imaging the Sony Beams with Lady.
And this needed censored WHY again?

For one, these games are rated Mature, and even then, for both Lady and Trish, we see them naked from the back, and then very briefly.

I've seen more nudity in PG-13 rated movies with less done to cover it up.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
You also get slimed full frontal Lady, which shows a lot more than Trish's lower back.

Just have to say that the music in this awesome as well. Certainly the most out there for soundtracks from the franchise but goddamn does it all come together well. Could spend all day in the Van. Just something about songs like this.

• Agree
Reactions: BubbleButt

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
And this needed censored WHY again?

For one, these games are rated Mature, and even then, for both Lady and Trish, we see them naked from the back, and then very briefly.

I've seen more nudity in PG-13 rated movies with less done to cover it up.
Because of Kotaku of course

Or some weeb complaining about sexual content.

Rather convenient they were both PS4 related which makes it clear Sony knew and decided to win some more points with the press

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
The game's nudity is already basically censored in-game, why add "magic holy light" to do so even more? It's M rated, it only shows asscrack (something Bayo does CONSTANTLY), and Lady and Trish are both biologically like 40yo

Last edited:

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get censoring visible genitals and to a lesser extent breasts but censoring buttcrack is 80's Christian fundie levels of silliness.

Also fun fact both the MPAA and ESRB provide exceptions for nudity if it's intended for comedic effect which this clearly is.

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
The game's nudity is already basically censored in-game, why add "magic holy light" to do so even more?
Because as I said, the big guys complained and Sony is more than willing to appease them at the expense of fans. They know they can control the voting system now, they know they can manipulate the media with virtue signalling that is cheaper than a bribe and some transexual ladyboys from Thailand. So Sony will in every way keep them appeased until we get people working for big gaming media that loves sexual content this isn't going to stop any time soon.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
PC Master Race™

Honestly, though, it's getting to the point I'm not buying any shit on Sony anymore.
The only things keeping me on Sony are Medievil, Yakuza, Death Stranding, and Nioh at this point, and Nioh 2 and Yakuzas 6 and K2, and the spin-offs Judgement and Lost Paradise will likely come to PC at some point. Weird part is that it's only the west in the case of DMC too. I guess Daddy Sargon is right and we do need GamerGator Trump and MundaneMatt on FoxNews

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
The only things keeping me on Sony are Medievil, Yakuza, Death Stranding, and Nioh at this point, and Nioh 2 and Yakuzas 6 and K2, and the spin-offs Judgement and Lost Paradise will likely come to PC at some point. Weird part is that it's only the west in the case of DMC too. I guess Daddy Sargon is right and we do need GamerGator Trump and MundaneMatt on FoxNews
It also seems to be Sony specifically. There wasn’t a light when I did that mission on PC like 3ish hours ago.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino