Gambling Gunt - Gunt's Latest Vice

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t detect any snark, but what he said is true. I think Sportbooks going legal in Virginia in Jan 2021 really hooked the Gunt in a big way. He no longer had to waddle down to the gas station poker machine to piss away his money. He could do what he does best, being an degenerate addict sitting on his fat ass at home staring at his little screen.

He is constantly mentioning getting comped, match bonuses, etc…he’s like a walking betting app marketing cliche at this point.
i know he pays attention to Barstool and Dave Portnoy. Portnoy is his hero. The sex stuff is similar to Ralph's interests. Except Portnoy has more money. And they both have a blog.

MindYourSeabiscuits

MAYHEM IS LEGION
kiwifarms.net
Ralphamale baby! Can't stop winning.
View attachment 2796399
Tweet | Archive
If the bookies hated you, they'd kick you off their site Ralph, that's what they do with guys who are consistently successful. They keep you because you make retarded bets like prop parlays which you undoubtedly lose most of the time.

On another somewhat related note, I always found it funny how Ralph bandwagons teams from all over the country. Alabama in college football, Kansas City in the NFL, the Lakers in the NBA and Atlanta in baseball. He's never lived in these places and just picks the best teams in the particular sport and roots for them like a (((rootless cosmopolitan)))

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know he pays attention to Barstool and Dave Portnoy. Portnoy is his hero. The sex stuff is similar to Ralph's interests. Except Portnoy has more money. And they both have a blog.
Ralph has definitely been imitating Portnoy these past few months.

Portnoy was quoted saying last month, “ If you wrong me I will burn you to the ground. If I burn with it that’s the cost of doing business. I’ve always been that way.”

Sounds very familiar. However it’s just hilarious when a poor wigger e-clown like Ralph tries this strategy because it can only result in self-immolation for a poor dumb peon. Portnoy actually owns a real business, as opposed to just aggressively panhandling online for hours everyday.

Ralph’s wildly overestimating his “influence” and how rich a few K make him feel, is a major reason he’s been such a top notch cow the past two years.

Victim2988

kiwifarms.net
Kind of funny that people are worried that ralph got 9000$ for his jpg avatar, 9k is peanuts for a gambler, he can lose it in less than a week and end up in a even worse situation than before. My girlfriend's ex could gamble away 2000$ in just one day when they couldn't afford food for their newborn baby. The more you give them money the more they gamble, at the end it always end up in debt and misery.

NynchLiggers

#EthanRalphDid911
kiwifarms.net
The more you give them money the more they gamble, at the end it always end up in debt and misery.
Well Gunt will not need to worry much about food and housing once he is in prison, but the mystery is what lulzy thing will happen once he gets out. Drug dealer arc? homelessness?, get into a fist fight with Mantsu's new Z-list e-celeb husband? The possibilities are larger than his BMI.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least Ronnie owned his own Guntshack
Did he? I mean you would hope a shitpile like that wouldn’t still have a mortgage attached but Ronnie strikes me as the type that would have taken a second or reversible mortgage on his house if possible to keep the beer money flowing. I would bet there’s a nice chunk of back taxes owed on the property and I could see the county ending up with the place because of it.

But, it’s true that at least Ronnie managed to buy a house/get a mortgage- which Ralph will never manage to do.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has definitely been imitating Portnoy these past few months.

Portnoy was quoted saying last month, “ If you wrong me I will burn you to the ground. If I burn with it that’s the cost of doing business. I’ve always been that way.”

Sounds very familiar. However it’s just hilarious when a poor wigger e-clown like Ralph tries this strategy because it can only result in self-immolation for a poor dumb peon. Portnoy actually owns a real business, as opposed to just aggressively panhandling online for hours everyday.

Ralph’s wildly overestimating his “influence” and how rich a few K make him feel, is a major reason he’s been such a top notch cow the past two years.
plus Portnoy says it because its part of his brand. Barstool is just the sports version of Tough Crowd. so he has to act like a ball busting gangster posteuring motherfucker. its the same reason he asks people on what to invest and what sports picks. because the loss in money is less than losing these customers.

Beyond all of that Portnoy was a literal millionaire before he started talking shit. its way easier to act like a fool when you're set for life regardless.