Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 32 6.4%
  • Jenna

Votes: 189 37.7%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 280 55.9%

• Total voters

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
Oh Brazy you be crazy.

Edit: Don't know if the video uploaded, but Jenna looks like she got kicked out of a restaurant, and proceeds to tell the employees she isn't racist, but is in fact a "nigger". Not just any nigger, but a sand-nigger. From Saudi Arabia. You can check it out on her insta story.
This made me check out her other Live videos - there was only one on her page but it's fucking great and I am surprised it wasn't posted already:
If she posted this kind of shit more regularly she'd be a better lolcow than Phil. She is going full-on schizo.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
This made me check out her other Live videos - there was only one on her page but it's fucking great and I am surprised it wasn't posted already:
If she posted this kind of shit more regularly she'd be a better lolcow than Phil. She is going full-on schizo.
I skipped this video.... I shouldn't have.... Holy shit she needs help

Comma

kiwifarms.net

'I don't fight, I don't believe in violence. I believe in love, peace and tranquility.'

Turbo Story.png

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm a nigger with a capital R" :lol: