Laughing at Clown World Crypto Thread - Aka "post retarded meme coins and other funny shit from /biz/" thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
gaynig.png

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
This is not necessarily the same as the usual memes but hey, 4chan finally got around to trying to shitpost hardcore.

I wonder if it's gonna kill this trend or if this is one time those autists are gonna fuck up.
:bogged: Zey figured out de secret code. Dump it!

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
It's reddit island crossed with foodfight!

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure that this is a large scale troll. I have a very hard time believing that the video was made in earnest what with the awkward humour, horrifying character designs and very obvious technical flaws. (The main character's shirt randomly changes design at the beginning mid-shot. Jittery movements. Bad lip sync. Clipping issues. Repetitive character models)
It all feels very intentional.
2ac.png

Kudos to whoever made this. It's like Xavier and Freddy Got Fingered all over again.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's reddit island crossed with foodfight!

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure that this is a large scale troll. I have a very hard time believing that the video was made in earnest what with the awkward humour, horrifying character designs and very obvious technical flaws. (The main character's shirt randomly changes design at the beginning mid-shot. Jittery movements. Bad lip sync. Clipping issues. Repetitive character models)
It all feels very intentional.
View attachment 2867974

Kudos to whoever made this. It's like Xavier and Freddy Got Fingered all over again.

That's not the full video. According to Vice the full version was 18 minutes long but it's been taken down. I wonder what got cut?

I don't think it's the work of trolls. The devs have doxxed themselves and the other promotional material for this NFT collection is nearly as cringe as the video:

https://archive.md/jhd3o

https://archive.md/3nXnJ

This is what the common NFTs look like:
cryptolanders.png

These cost a million dollars each and are supposed to represent ownership of a plot of land on the island:
cryptolanders.png

The lawsuits this will spawn will be explosive. :popcorn:

Last edited: