Orbiter Louis Jeffery Giovingo / Southern Dingo / Southern AF Podcast - Former Killstream caller, crypto-nigger, nobody

RichardRApe

Where the Sidewalk Ends Niggers Tongue my @anuscab
kiwifarms.net

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Martinez is the guy who runs the NoWhiteGuilt Channel. So once again another Hispanic Wignat
nowhiteguilt is the nigga who looks like a fish. martinez is the omegle one who looks like he’s filming in a prison cell and disinterestedly talks to 15 year old girls and calls them whores.

i’m not sure how out of all the omegle streamers martinez became the most popular though. he sounds bored out of his mind while he speaks and benzo stares at the camera and repeats whatever points he thinks his fanbase wants to hear.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Now I may be misremembering cause I only heard about this in passing but wasn't one of Dingo's first ventures doing a show with Big Cat Kayla(?) Like you said he is too boring to pay attention to but I remember hearing something about that once upon a time.
I used to listen to her, and i always hated when dingo came on, she was about what you'd expect, but to be fair that was like 3 years ago and i hadn't figured out how crusty these people were. To her credit, i don't remember her ever trying to grift, and she had a few decent guests on and had fairly unique content at the time.

I wonder what happened to her, she hasn't uploaded/streamed in years.

JAKL

Just Another Kiwi Lurker
kiwifarms.net
I used to listen to her, and i always hated when dingo came on, she was about what you'd expect, but to be fair that was like 3 years ago and i hadn't figured out how crusty these people were. To her credit, i don't remember her ever trying to grift, and she had a few decent guests on and had fairly unique content at the time.

I wonder what happened to her, she hasn't uploaded/streamed in years.
You see her in chats from time to time, from what I've gathered she's pretty well off hence the distinct lack of grifting from her end. She kinda stopped doing shows after Privada got rejected hard when he came on to her and stopped booking for her in the aftermath.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware there is some infighting from the TRS crowd which NWG is a part of about him calling Patriot Front feds or bad optics (i forget which)
There's some really serious infighting between the two. TRS figures like Mike Enoch and Eric Striker had consistently mocked Jason's lexicon and online activism on their paywalled shows, comparing him to L. Ron Hubbard and mocking his concept White wellbeing as "White wellpeeing", althewhile refusing to refer to him by his online moniker and clarify who they were talking about, leaving their viewers unable to look into the ideas they were mocking. Jason mostly ignored this aside from mentioning it once or twice to illustrate their pettiness and dishonesty.

At some point, one of the figureheads in TRS allegedly asked Mark Collett, the host of Patriotic Weekly Review to not allow Jason to serve his role as a regular panel member when TRS or NJP representatives come on the show, and Mark obliged. Jason was mad at the TRS folkd for this and spoke about it on a number of shows, claiming he would be more than happy to talk to them if they allowed him to.

Recently, Jason did a number of videos and streams talking about the ineffective and counterproductive nature of PF's marches and vandalism and urged PF members to come to his movement, as well as telling the PF leadership to have some humility and resign in light of the Philly march. Jason claimed that whoever cosigned the Philly march idea is either a fed or a terrible leader.

On top of these already increased tensions between the two, there have been audio clips of TRS figures using Jason's lexicon and ideas like exclusively referring to antiwhites as antiwhites (most talking heads refer to antiwhites as communists, Democrats, globalists, etc.), whereas they previously claimed he was "jumping the shark". In the clip that Jason played, the hosts were acting like they had come up with this idea on their own.

I might be biased as a Jason shill, but my take on this situation is that the TRS hosts understandably see Jason as a bit odd, but decided to respond to his mere existence with complete and utter contempt, dishonestly adopting some of his ideas as ones they came up with and acting like he barely exists, gatekeeping and making it harder for people to find Jason's ideas of which they personally disapprove. Perhaps somebody who is more familiar with the TRS side of the situation can comment since I honestly haven't heard their side directly from them.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might be biased as a Jason shill
no you are just gay
(or are you a middle aged barren woman?)
@4str4staleatherbelt to clarify, @Cat Phuckers is among the intended audience for 'No White Guilt' throw pillows
1627853385100.png

70 piece jigsaw puzzles where half the pieces are pure white
1627853414200.png

and crystals
1627853347700.png

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
no you are just gay
(or are you a middle aged barren woman?)
@4str4staleatherbelt to clarify, @Cat Phuckers is among the intended audience for 'No White Guilt' throw pillows
View attachment 2399998
70 piece jigsaw puzzles where half the pieces are pure white
View attachment 2400000
and crystals
View attachment 2399994
Yeah, no. I'd never buy something like that. That's for the Facebook lady subgroup of his audience, normal, decent people by the way. Jason has many different types of people in his audience, some of them odd and some of them normal. I see nothing wrong with him offering trinkets, however lame, to a portion of his audience who love his content and want to financially support his endeavors. I'll admit that the Iynedelin is asinine and Jason needs to stop shoving references to his Prometheus Rising novel into everything he does, but selling pillows with cheesy designs to old ladies is harmless and I don't see your point. The moment he creates a shirt design that has a simple White-positive message on it and doesn't seem embarrassing to wear, doesn't contain "muh Promethian Hails" shit, or look like it's designed for old women, I'd at least consider buying it, though selling dumb trinkets isn't all he does and you don't have to spend a single penny to help.

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no. I'd never buy something like that. That's for the Facebook lady subgroup of his audience, normal, decent people by the way. Jason has many different types of people in his audience, some of them odd and some of them normal. I see nothing wrong with him offering trinkets, however lame, to a portion of his audience who love his content and want to financially support his endeavors. I'll admit that the Iynedelin is asinine and Jason needs to stop shoving references to his Prometheus Rising novel into everything he does, but selling pillows with cheesy designs to old ladies is harmless and I don't see your point. The moment he creates a shirt design that has a simple White-positive message on it and doesn't seem embarrassing to wear, doesn't contain "muh Promethian Hails" shit, or look like it's designed for old women, I'd at least consider buying it, though selling dumb trinkets isn't all he does and you don't have to spend a single penny to help.
Understood. So you assert that you, yourself, are not a barren cat lady buying tchotchkes, but you believe unmarried menopausal women vulnerable to NLP have revolutionary potential?

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
Understood. So you assert that you, yourself, are not a barren cat lady buying tchotchkes, but you believe unmarried menopausal women vulnerable to NLP have revolutionary potential?
Revolution? God what a LARPfest. You can't have a "revolution" if you're just appealing to internet-addicted zoomers who've never had jobs and don't know how to properly defend their beliefs without sounding like a villain. Normal people need to adopt your ideas, and these "unmarried menopausal" women who have kids and husbands and are functioning members of society aren't a huge chunk of Jason's audience, just a significant and relevant demographic relevant to meaningful White advocacy.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
There's some really serious infighting between the two. TRS figures like Mike Enoch and Eric Striker had consistently mocked Jason's lexicon and online activism on their paywalled shows, comparing him to L. Ron Hubbard and mocking his concept White wellbeing as "White wellpeeing", althewhile refusing to refer to him by his online moniker and clarify who they were talking about, leaving their viewers unable to look into the ideas they were mocking. Jason mostly ignored this aside from mentioning it once or twice to illustrate their pettiness and dishonesty.

At some point, one of the figureheads in TRS allegedly asked Mark Collett, the host of Patriotic Weekly Review to not allow Jason to serve his role as a regular panel member when TRS or NJP representatives come on the show, and Mark obliged. Jason was mad at the TRS folkd for this and spoke about it on a number of shows, claiming he would be more than happy to talk to them if they allowed him to.

Recently, Jason did a number of videos and streams talking about the ineffective and counterproductive nature of PF's marches and vandalism and urged PF members to come to his movement, as well as telling the PF leadership to have some humility and resign in light of the Philly march. Jason claimed that whoever cosigned the Philly march idea is either a fed or a terrible leader.

On top of these already increased tensions between the two, there have been audio clips of TRS figures using Jason's lexicon and ideas like exclusively referring to antiwhites as antiwhites (most talking heads refer to antiwhites as communists, Democrats, globalists, etc.), whereas they previously claimed he was "jumping the shark". In the clip that Jason played, the hosts were acting like they had come up with this idea on their own.

I might be biased as a Jason shill, but my take on this situation is that the TRS hosts understandably see Jason as a bit odd, but decided to respond to his mere existence with complete and utter contempt, dishonestly adopting some of his ideas as ones they came up with and acting like he barely exists, gatekeeping and making it harder for people to find Jason's ideas of which they personally disapprove. Perhaps somebody who is more familiar with the TRS side of the situation can comment since I honestly haven't heard their side directly from them.
The Identity Dixie crew seems to be on good terms with Jason (Kessler), Jason was on one of the most recent streams.

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Identity Dixie crew seems to be on good terms with Jason (Kessler), Jason was on one of the most recent streams.
Jason Kessler is the spergy conservative guy from Charlottesville who doesn't see color.

Jason Kohne is an albino who does 20 hour long streams trying to NLP elderly women into buying his throw pillows.
Revolution? God what a LARPfest. You can't have a "revolution" if you're just appealing to internet-addicted zoomers who've never had jobs and don't know how to properly defend their beliefs without sounding like a villain. Normal people need to adopt your ideas, and these "unmarried menopausal" women who have kids and husbands and are functioning members of society aren't a huge chunk of Jason's audience, just a significant and relevant demographic relevant to meaningful White advocacy.
@Cat Phuckers normal people- Jason Kohne's regular guests like Jizz the Hermaphrodite:
1627874611700.png