Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
People who claim to use low tiers and rage quit at every turn aren't as rare as you guys seem to think.

What's rare about LTG is that he does it while showing his face openly.
definitely not rare nor is overt raging over video games but like Dragoonism said the strangest thing is how he actively supports it and views it as a necessity for winning even though it objectively goes against the foundation of winning as instead of taking loses he will just leave. It's why most people want stricter rules against rage quiting in games specifically to stop people like Dale from rage quiting most of their matches.

i also think his point is moot because he plays on several different accounts so quiting is meaningless at least to me.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
People who claim to use low tiers and rage quit at every turn aren't as rare as you guys seem to think.

What's rare about LTG is that he does it while showing his face openly.
I'm not saying rage quitters are rare or that is HAD to be Dale, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a tag I hadn't heard of/seen.

Most people who ragequit in fighters put the controller down yknow? Dale doesn't, which is pretty unique. I can't remember a time in the last few years I've had someone RQ in a ranked game and matching back with them within the next hour/hour and a half; another thing that Dale does on the regular, at which point he waits around for the other person to beat him again so he can blacklist

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Here is his predicament right, he's been ragequitting like this for years, for essentially the entirety of his fighting game career, you can go back and watch him play competitive matches in SFIV online against multiple people and literally nothing has changed with him... Like, people who play fighting games at a relatively high skilled competitive level are normally not that that stubborn when it comes to taking losses, they eventually learn why they're messing up, change their play style, adapt to the meta game, which can help a player win more games (In theory). But if they find they're not really getting anywhere, not winning games, or more importantly finding that they're getting frustrated and see the game as a waste of time, they give up and move on with life.

I don't think it's ever come to Dale's mind at all that literally all he has to do is just stop participating in these stress inducing situations with any of these fighting games and walk away, but he doesn't, he's continuing to to live through a cycle of misery and mockery at the extent of his own "Life Clock" as he calls it.

So I don't really understand what's really driving him to continue to ragequit and account swap when he is literally ending up in the exact same scenarios that he's running away from in the first place for years now. You would literally need to put him in a custom lobby room with 13 year olds who can play fighting games at a decent level, who don't use cheap tactics, who don't use corny characters, who don't use the same characters he uses, who don't use the same costumes he uses, to witness a somewhat competent and happy Dale in a stream. This situation would literally never happen, so that's why seeing him chimping out in stream and calling these people who beat him easy mode derp players is incredibly laughable, because that's all he really sees in people he plays against, because he's indoctrinated himself to think that all the people who beat him are like that, when in reality all he could do is to, just play a different fighting game like Third Strike or the Alpha games, so he's not playing with games that are extremely casualised that don't have busted characters, cheap tactics, huge tier differences etc.

We'll be watching this nigger for years to come, and he'll still think like this, that's why people keep coming back to laugh at him, because a narcissist will never learn. I kind off feel a bit sorry for him, his life is essentially a circus act and he puts on this big tough guy personality, but deep down he acts like this to compensate for past trauma and thinks of himself as a "God" because no one actually gives a fuck about him if he shut off his camera, his social media, his branding, everything, about him just vanishes and he's just an irrelevant nobody just existing till he dies.

Last edited:

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Here is his predicament right, he's been ragequitting like this for years, for essentially the entirety of his fighting game career, you can go back and watch him play competitive matches in SFIV online against multiple people and literally nothing has changed with him... Like, people who play fighting games at a relatively high skilled competitive level are normally not that that stubborn when it comes to taking losses, they eventually learn why they're messing up, change their play style, adapt to the meta game, which can help a player win more games (In theory). But if they find they're not really getting anywhere, not winning games, or more importantly finding that they're getting frustrated and see the game as a waste of time, they give up and move on with life.

I don't think it's ever come to Dale's mind at all that literally all he has to do is just stop participating in these stress inducing situations with any of these fighting games and walk away, but he doesn't, he's continuing to to live through a cycle of misery and mockery at the extent of his own "Life Clock" as he calls it.

So I don't really understand what's really driving him to continue to ragequit and account swap when he is literally ending up in the exact same scenarios that he's running away from in the first place for years now. You would literally need to put him in a custom lobby room with 13 year olds who can play fighting games at a decent level, who don't use cheap tactics, who don't use corny characters, who don't use the same characters he uses, who don't use the same costumes he uses, to witness a somewhat competent and happy Dale in a stream. This situation would literally never happen, so that's why seeing him chimping out in stream and calling these people who beat him easy mode derp players is incredibly laughable, because that's all he really sees in people he plays against, because he's indoctrinated himself to think that all the people who beat him are like that, when in reality all he could do is to, just play a different fighting game like Third Strike or the Alpha games, so he's not playing with games that are extremely casualised that don't have busted characters, cheap tactics, huge tier differences etc.

We'll be watching this nigger for years to come, and he'll still think like this, that's why people keep coming back to laugh at him, because a narcissist will never learn. I kind off feel a bit sorry for him, his life is essentially a circus act and he puts on this big tough guy personality, but deep down he acts like this to compensate for past trauma and thinks of himself as a "God" because no one actually gives a fuck about him if he shut off his camera, his social media, his branding, everything, about him just vanishes and he's just an irrelevant nobody just existing till he dies.
Dale imposes a catch-22 on everyone else!
To play him correctly you have to:
  • Not use any character that he uses!
  • Not use any character that he dont uses!
I wonder if he knows that ancient egyptians weren't black?

He have really as of late got fixated on some black supremacy thing originating from ancient Egypt, guess he missed the genetic studies done recently suggesting a none to minimal african heritage of ancient egyptians? They were more related to people from the middle east and eurasia!

Did look into where the majority of black people in the USA originated from and it was Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal and rest of the area of west Africa!
So around the time that the pharaohs ruled ancient Egypt, his own ancestors were making these things!
800px-Mali,_jenne,_figura_femminile_in_ginocchio,_xv-xviii_secolo_01.jpg800px-Mali,_jenne,_figura_incurvata,_xv-xviii_secolo.jpg800px-Nok_sculpture_Louvre_70-1998-11-1.jpg

Why he scam his fans!

Not fake, just him unable to deal with multiple opponents at once!

Seen him play against fewer opponents in Tetris and he came in 3rd because the 4th place did not' play at all...
He avoids games where multitasking is required on a large scale, knowing he is unable to deal with it, which is why we dont see him play RTS or FPS games.

Dont want to announce failures?

He dont wanna talk about his business knowing that we will see the mistakes and errors in it that he missed or wants to ignore!

Projecting himself on Kanye West?

How you easily make a movie that impresses Dale!

Since we are on the topic!

Besides these matches, he only managed win 3!

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net

Thing about him is that he doesn't want to change in the same way people think doing things deliberately the hard way is a "struggle" this is essentially him creating his own issues like playing intentionally low tier characters to act like he needs to work harder. You look at how he plays other games and struggles or gets to a point where he just plays with cheats on because he hates adversity which is ironic considering he plays mostly fighting games.

Speaking on that last paragraph a lot of people love to claim this point with lolcows on how trolls keep them relevant which isn't the case with I'd say 90 percent of them and this includes LTG and DSP who are in the same boat of having E-Infamy. I had this conversation with someone a while back too on how this god complex is a extreme shield to mask insecurities he really doesn't want people to see which wouldn't be an issue but the lengths he goes to try and deny this is insane it's all the way down to changing his name and I bet if he had the money he'd change his appearance too.

Projecting himself on Kanye West?
He does this to other celebrites too like Will Smith. Difference is no matter how big of a piece of crap Kanye is he at least has something there that can be considered talent. Dale has spent the better parts of his internet presence raging and freaking out over fighting games and fantasizing about being an actor which gets further away the more he sits on his ass and does nothing.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
DSP made fun of the way LTG runs his stream on his twitch chat, prompting LTG to call him ugly on Twitter. Lmao. A little sad to see two friends fighting.

EiNvOOMXcAEz5aP.jpgCapture.PNG

By the way, which one of you is this?
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: geekboy400

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He does this to other celebrites too like Will Smith. Difference is no matter how big of a piece of crap Kanye is he at least has something there that can be considered talent. Dale has spent the better parts of his internet presence raging and freaking out over fighting games and fantasizing about being an actor which gets further away the more he sits on his ass and does nothing.
Dales holds every celebrity to an impossible high standard of behaviour, one that he can't follow himself!
I can't find the tweet now, didn't screen cap it, but saw a tweet that pointed out that the only reason he tweets celebs and brands, mainly negatively, is because he wants the attention, hoping it somehow will make him noticed and give him easy access to fame and fortune!

DSP made fun of the way LTG runs his stream on his twitch chat, prompting LTG to call him ugly on Twitter. Lmao. A little sad to see two friends fighting.

View attachment 1609549View attachment 1609551
DSP on his second stream that day!

D

DSP ... Makes a valid point? :stress: of course he's no better, but still, Dale's reaction makes it all the more merrier.
Would say that both DSP and LTG can make valid points, but because of other things they do, before or after, ruins the entire thing, e.g. when Dale raised his voice about people looting during the BLM riots could have come off as valid if he didn't had a history of calling black americans the worst group of people in the world and his repeated ranting about how anyone beating him in a video game was a nigga or an ape/harambe (racial slur).

So he is going to be even less sociable than he already is...

So basically it all comes down to he wanting to scam people out of even more money, not because he is to open about himself!

Go green so you can be around on "Black out days!"...

A obvious sign of a bad player!

First of all Dale it is called a challenge, you know like how it is to become a actor, they don't give you the biggest roles in the start of your career...
Always funny to see this "superior intellect" crying about why the game is not made childishly easy right from the start.

2468.jpg

Unlike his "I put a broken heart on mine and call it a statement and everyone is going to want one now!" masks?

2469.jpg

And we are supposed be impressed by the paint edited art he steals from others?

2471.jpg

This new rule... Again? Stop promising things you can't and won't keep Dale!

2473.jpg

Better start working on achieving something then!

2474.jpg

Still belives he actually have 1000+ views per stream? 50 000+ subs on YT and 10 000+ on twitter? He can't deny knowing what bots can do now days, he is not some grandpa from the Great War...

2475.jpg

If anything similar happened to Dale he would milk it like crazy as proof of how superior he is and how he is destined for greatness...

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Dales holds every celebrity to an impossible high standard of behaviour, one that he can't follow himself!
I can't find the tweet now, didn't screen cap it, but saw a tweet that pointed out that the only reason he tweets celebs and brands, mainly negatively, is because he wants the attention, hoping it somehow will make him noticed and give him easy access to fame and fortune!
He has extremely stunted ideologies but then turns around and preaches the opposite to people which is one of his defining traits. Stunning levels of hypocrisy all the while trying to mask it as something that can guarantee him big money and fame which is also hilarious and why threads like this exist. He really thinks promoting a brand that is filled with negativity and vitriol, constantly acting like an asshole to people on social media, talking up his fantasies as if he's living a high society life will net him a life of luxury in the long run when in reality he will always be known as a lolcow. His whole history was rewritten when he got destroyed on camera by Viscant and after he can't coast off that he has to try and spin whatever he can to stay relevant. Reminder that people here and troll channels are envious of people like him it's what i see and hear every time Dale does something stupid and his supporters use this arguement to deflect away from his many failings.

its_harmful

kiwifarms.net
I have a strong suspicion that LTG is a closeted homosexual. I'm not just saying this to be funny or pick on the guy. After watching his stream now and then, I have sensed a lot of 'latent tendencies'. I'll summarize the things I've noticed:

-the way he talks about women. LTG has mentioned many times that he isn't interested in a relationship anymore. One of the main reasons for this is that he is afraid of meeting a woman and finding out that she has a smelly vagina. He talks about sex with women in the same way a straight male would talk about sex with another male. In a sense, females 'disgust' LTG. They are gross to him. Icky. He knows he has to maintain and convey interest in women to appear straight, but he's not good at it. Too many little things slip through. I've never heard a man talk about women in the way that LTG does. I realize he was molested by a woman when he was a kid, and this could be a reason for his contempt of women. I believe that people are 'born gay', so I don't believe that the molesting 'turned' him gay but its surely had an impact on his outlook towards the opposite sex

-LTG idolizes men. He's constantly talking about certain celebrity men have so much 'swag'. The way his voice raises up... You can hear in his voice that he gets excited when certain celebrities pop into his mind. He 'perks up'. Listen to him when he's talking about Will Smith or Conner McGregor or certain rappers. The structure and inflection of his sentences suggest that he is saying "Conner McGregor is so hot", but instead he substitutes words like swag or confidence. Also, when he's listing off celebrity men, he goes over it multiple times. You'll hear lines like "XYZ is a decent rapper but he's got no swag", this translates to "XYZ is a good rapper but he's not sexy". Him talking about Drake was the biggest giveaway. Drake is most likely LTG fantasy celeb. He talks about Drake as a straight man would talk about a 'hot woman'. LTG will start stumbling over his works when Drake his brought up.

- He has only negative things to say about celebrity women. That they are whores, or not that hot, or "she looks good but i bet that pussy stink". Why would a straight male be so critical of celebrity women? The reason is because LTG doesn't like women but he has to pretend he does, and he's REALLY bad at it.

-LTG is possibly bipolar. This has nothing to do with him being a homosexual, I just wanted to mention it. If you watch him you'll notice that he has streams where he is very manic/talkative/etc. Telling stories he makes up, laughing at them. These stories usually involved sexual acts where LTG will use the word 'cock' a lot. Notice how much he loves to say the word cock, and the amount of stories that involve the vivid description of ejaculation, testicles, cock size, oral sex, etc. Of course you've seen the other side of his issues with being bipolar. he will go a few weeks of being very negative, lethargic, negative mood. etc. At first I thought it could be caused by drug use... That LTG was doing some kind of speed now and then but he doesn't seem like the type that would use such things. Thats what made me think he is bipolar.

-its no coincidence that he pees into jugs/saves his urine

-I just heard LTG say that it was gay to 'let another man make you a sandwich'. This is classic closet homosexual pretending to be homophobic to somehow 'prove' he is straight. LTG immediately brought the topic of a sandwich into the realm of 'gayness', for absolutely no reason, other than he was most likely fantasizing about a man at that current time and tried to quickly wash away the thought by linking homosexuality to sandwiches. Its unclear the battle that exists in LTGs mind when he contemplates his homosexuality. Judging by his moodiness, it would suggest he's very much at odds with it. Forcing himself to reject it.

-There is nothing homosexual about working out at a gym, but when combined with all of this other stuff... Its clear that LTG hits the gym so much because its the only place he can gaze at men. You'll notice that LTG is very vain/obsessed with his own personal looks. This is a feminine trait. He's constantly defending his appearance when its at all criticized in the same way a woman would. He also very much understands the qualities of attractiveness that exist in men. Constantly talking about male muscles, abs. He usually use his own muslces as the subject because he can't talk about other men.

-LTG has a cat/multiple cats. Once again, on its own? this might be benign. But combined with everything else, it becomes a dead give away.

-LTG sings 90s style R&B very passionately. This isn't music that a straight male from that time period would listen to. Its exactly what some teenage girls listened to in the 90s. But no teenaged boys sat around listened to essentially R&B boy bands.

Honestly? I feel sorry for this guy. There are moments where LTG actually seems like he'd be a cool person. The rage quitting thing is an act only to an extent. He's at tremendous odds with himself internally. This has been going on for a long time. When you suppress internal feelings, they manifest in odd an unexpected ways... Like Rage quitting or banning people in chat. The dude is suffering, a lot of it is his own fault for not coming to terms with who he is. I think there could be more incidents of sexual abuse and I wouldn't be surprised if it was by a male. This could be why he appears to 'hate' gayness... I believe that LTG was molested by possibly an older teenage boy, and LTG blames this act as the 'cause' of his homosexuality.

Just pay attention to these things and it will become extremely clear.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a strong suspicion that LTG is a closeted homosexual. I'm not just saying this to be funny or pick on the guy. After watching his stream now and then, I have sensed a lot of 'latent tendencies'. I'll summarize the things I've noticed:

-the way he talks about women. LTG has mentioned many times that he isn't interested in a relationship anymore. One of the main reasons for this is that he is afraid of meeting a woman and finding out that she has a smelly vagina. He talks about sex with women in the same way a straight male would talk about sex with another male. In a sense, females 'disgust' LTG. They are gross to him. Icky. He knows he has to maintain and convey interest in women to appear straight, but he's not good at it. Too many little things slip through. I've never heard a man talk about women in the way that LTG does. I realize he was molested by a woman when he was a kid, and this could be a reason for his contempt of women. I believe that people are 'born gay', so I don't believe that the molesting 'turned' him gay but its surely had an impact on his outlook towards the opposite sex

-LTG idolizes men. He's constantly talking about certain celebrity men have so much 'swag'. The way his voice raises up... You can hear in his voice that he gets excited when certain celebrities pop into his mind. He 'perks up'. Listen to him when he's talking about Will Smith or Conner McGregor or certain rappers. The structure and inflection of his sentences suggest that he is saying "Conner McGregor is so hot", but instead he substitutes words like swag or confidence. Also, when he's listing off celebrity men, he goes over it multiple times. You'll hear lines like "XYZ is a decent rapper but he's got no swag", this translates to "XYZ is a good rapper but he's not sexy". Him talking about Drake was the biggest giveaway. Drake is most likely LTG fantasy celeb. He talks about Drake as a straight man would talk about a 'hot woman'. LTG will start stumbling over his works when Drake his brought up.

- He has only negative things to say about celebrity women. That they are whores, or not that hot, or "she looks good but i bet that pussy stink". Why would a straight male be so critical of celebrity women? The reason is because LTG doesn't like women but he has to pretend he does, and he's REALLY bad at it.

-LTG is possibly bipolar. This has nothing to do with him being a homosexual, I just wanted to mention it. If you watch him you'll notice that he has streams where he is very manic/talkative/etc. Telling stories he makes up, laughing at them. These stories usually involved sexual acts where LTG will use the word 'cock' a lot. Notice how much he loves to say the word cock, and the amount of stories that involve the vivid description of ejaculation, testicles, cock size, oral sex, etc. Of course you've seen the other side of his issues with being bipolar. he will go a few weeks of being very negative, lethargic, negative mood. etc. At first I thought it could be caused by drug use... That LTG was doing some kind of speed now and then but he doesn't seem like the type that would use such things. Thats what made me think he is bipolar.

-I just heard LTG say that it was gay to 'let another man make you a sandwich'. This is classic closet homosexual pretending to be homophobic to somehow 'prove' he is straight. LTG immediately brought the topic of a sandwich into the realm of 'gayness', for absolutely no reason, other than he was most likely fantasizing about a man at that current time and tried to quickly wash away the thought by linking homosexuality to sandwiches. Its unclear the battle that exists in LTGs mind when he contemplates his homosexuality. Judging by his moodiness, it would suggest he's very much at odds with it. Forcing himself to reject it.

-There is nothing homosexual about working out at a gym, but when combined with all of this other stuff... Its clear that LTG hits the gym so much because its the only place he can gaze at men. You'll notice that LTG is very vain/obsessed with his own personal looks. This is a feminine trait. He's constantly defending his appearance when its at all criticized in the same way a woman would. He also very much understands the qualities of attractiveness that exist in men. Constantly talking about male muscles, abs. He usually use his own muslces as the subject because he can't talk about other men.

-LTG has a cat/multiple cats. Once again, on its own? this might be benign. But combined with everything else, it becomes a dead give away.

-LTG sings 90s style R&B very passionately. This isn't music that a straight male from that time period would listen to. Its exactly what some teenage girls listened to in the 90s. But no teenaged boys sat around listened to essentially R&B boy bands.

Honestly? I feel sorry for this guy. There are moments where LTG actually seems like he'd be a cool person. The rage quitting thing is an act only to an extent. He's at tremendous odds with himself internally. This has been going on for a long time. When you suppress internal feelings, they manifest in odd an unexpected ways... Like Rage quitting or banning people in chat. The dude is suffering, a lot of it is his own fault for not coming to terms with who he is. I think there could be more incidents of sexual abuse and I wouldn't be surprised if it was by a male. This could be why he appears to 'hate' gayness... I believe that LTG was molested by possibly an older teenage boy, and LTG blames this act as the 'cause' of his homosexuality.

This is a man who openly talks about fucking everyone else in the ass every chance he gets. You really didn't need this much text to say "he's probably gay".

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a man who openly talks about fucking everyone else in the ass every chance he gets. You really didn't need this much text to say "he's probably gay".

That and he always frames or sees things as relating to a penis or semen.

Even when he's talking about heterosexual eroticism, he heavily focuses on the male aspects to an excited degree.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net

I've never heard a straight male in my life explain sexual intercourse the way he has, put it that way. The way he talks about his mesmerising BBC, stroking his e-cock, ejaculating everywhere, his peanut butter complexion, things like that. It's not really particularly hard to argue he isn't gay, it's just more that he's keeping up this fake facade for a really long time and the only outright proof we have that he isn't straight is some things that only leak from time to time.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Even when he's talking about heterosexual eroticism, he heavily focuses on the male aspects to an excited degree.
Even gay people don't talk about that stuff as much as him. Insecurity

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net

I have heard men talk like Dale towards or about women, but those men have had some serious issues or traumas with women in earlier stages of their lives, e.g. a abusive, alcoholic or molesting mother, aunt or female sibling.

He have several time praised Willow Smith, but thats probably more because shes related to Will Smith than anything else!
Would be intresting to hear his opinion on her coming out as bisexual, since homosexuallity is only a stage in life you grow out off, and her desire to date several men and women at once?

That was made up, got busted fairly early and he recently confessed he did it for attention!

You mean this?

His body is his shield for his fragile mind, if you criticizes him he is not going to try to outsmart or disprove you, he is going to start talk about how better he looks than you in a attempt to divert attention away from the flaws you pointed out in a attempt make you appear inferior and wrong.

He have admitted to being molested by a older female in a school he attended, what if it was boy instead or the male teacher?
A personal theory, if he is in the closet to begin with, is that he hides it because of fear that he would become rich and famous if he is open about it, homophobia is still strong with in the US business world and Hollywood.

Besides this, there was that one time not long ago, when he talked about how he was going to raise his children, if he had a daughter she was out the door the moment she had sex or posted selfies on socialmedia, while his son could do what ever he wanted... The daughter needs to be held back, leashed, controlled and domesticated, while the son can rampage as he pleases!

Even gay people don't talk about that stuff as much as him. Insecurity
When ever he talks about any sexual act he done to some girl in the past or that he is going to do to someone's mother i think it sounds like a virgin that watches too much porn, not saying that he is one, just that he sounds like someone that tries to hard to sound like he done and know something he haven't.

---
On his last stream a new guy out of the blue just subbed and started donating large sums of money!
223.jpg
In total the JBK gave him 5 $100 donations and a subscription in just a few minutes...

He still dont like American-blacks!

He can't touch Bitwave!

Neither can he!

Ofcourse he says part-time specifically knowing he will not be wrong!

Projection?

Poor reaction and no plan B!

Why he avoids fast moving games in general, mainly T/FPS, if he fucks up he gets confused and can't think of a way to solve the problem quick enough!
He was once asked to play CS:GO, he would have raged and broke the keyboard so quickly.

New rule!

Just like DSP he defends the whales as long as they give money!

Master of poor comparison?

Not being able to play games = No childhood?

Not like his "dojo" have a corny name...

Pluto is no longer counted as a planet, so there are actually only 8 planets in the solar system and if he wanna count Pluto he needs to count all the dwarf planets, 5 total (Pluto included)!

Foil hats on!

Surprised he hasn't joined Qanon yet since he love spreading conspiracy theories as facts!

How long is it going to take him to sell them?

By the way, which one of you is this?
View attachment 1609575

Sorry for not being not uploading it as one entire clip, but KF wont allow files that big to uploaded on the site!

2477.jpg

Bringing the salt that he is going to beg people to watch and wont get near as much views as it did on other channels!

2478.jpg

He should rather ask, who is he going to play it with?
He needs atleast 5 other people and he needs to be able to have a conversation with them!

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I have heard men talk like Dale towards or about women, but those men have had some serious issues or traumas with women in earlier stages of their lives, e.g. a abusive, alcoholic or molesting mother, aunt or female sibling.

He have several time praised Willow Smith, but thats probably more because shes related to Will Smith than anything else!
Would be intresting to hear his opinion on her coming out as bisexual, since homosexuallity is only a stage in life you grow out off, and her desire to date several men and women at once?

That was made up, got busted fairly early and he recently confessed he did it for attention!

You mean this?
View attachment 1614060

His body is his shield for his fragile mind, if you criticizes him he is not going to try to outsmart or disprove you, he is going to start talk about how better he looks than you in a attempt to divert attention away from the flaws you pointed out in a attempt make you appear inferior and wrong.

He have admitted to being molested by a older female in a school he attended, what if it was boy instead or the male teacher?
A personal theory, if he is in the closet to begin with, is that he hides it because of fear that he would become rich and famous if he is open about it, homophobia is still strong with in the US business world and Hollywood.

Besides this, there was that one time not long ago, when he talked about how he was going to raise his children, if he had a daughter she was out the door the moment she had sex or posted selfies on socialmedia, while his son could do what ever he wanted... The daughter needs to be held back, leashed, controlled and domesticated, while the son can rampage as he pleases!

When ever he talks about any sexual act he done to some girl in the past or that he is going to do to someone's mother i think it sounds like a virgin that watches too much porn, not saying that he is one, just that he sounds like someone that tries to hard to sound like he done and know something he haven't.

---
On his last stream a new guy out of the blue just subbed and started donating large sums of money!
View attachment 1614141
In total the JBK gave him 5 $100 donations and a subscription in just a few minutes...

He still dont like American-blacks!
View attachment 1614057

He can't touch Bitwave!
View attachment 1614059

Neither can he!
View attachment 1614058
Ofcourse he says part-time specifically knowing he will not be wrong!

Projection?
View attachment 1614063

Poor reaction and no plan B!
View attachment 1614062
Why he avoids fast moving games in general, mainly T/FPS, if he fucks up he gets confused and can't think of a way to solve the problem quick enough!
He was once asked to play CS:GO, he would have raged and broke the keyboard so quickly.

New rule!
View attachment 1614064
Just like DSP he defends the whales as long as they give money!

Master of poor comparison?
View attachment 1614065

Not being able to play games = No childhood?
View attachment 1614067

Not like his "dojo" have a corny name...
View attachment 1614068
Pluto is no longer counted as a planet, so there are actually only 8 planets in the solar system and if he wanna count Pluto he needs to count all the dwarf planets, 5 total (Pluto included)!

Foil hats on!
View attachment 1614069
Surprised he hasn't joined Qanon yet since he love spreading conspiracy theories as facts!

How long is it going to take him to sell them?
View attachment 1614071

View attachment 1614070

Sorry for not being not uploading it as one entire clip, but KF wont allow files that big to uploaded on the site!
View attachment 1614211
View attachment 1614212
View attachment 1614213
View attachment 1614216
View attachment 1614217
View attachment 1614218

View attachment 1614224
Bringing the salt that he is going to beg people to watch and wont get near as much views as it did on other channels!

View attachment 1614225
He should rather ask, who is he going to play it with?
He needs atleast 5 other people and he needs to be able to have a conversation with them!
I think he got like $600 from that JBK guy. I don't recall. Either way, last night he was dancing on his tail the entire time.

ltg dancing.gif

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
So his last night stream was quite funny to watch!

He started out with trying to scam his viewers for views and money!

And with jealousy!

Oh no, he is watching us...

A history lesson to begin with!
The ancient greek gods gave the woman Pandora a box that she was supposed to get rid off and under no circumstances where she to open the box, of course she did and by doing so she unleashed untold plagues, e.g. diseases, starvation, povertry and others things, on mankind!

I don't think i wanna see what videos Dale have in his Pandora's box!

You want 100 000 subs Dale? Either buy them or make content that interest people!

And continued on with his poor comparisons...

Ofcourse he had to take out his frustration of not winning every SFV game on the chat!

And take jealous stabs at celebs!

Kind of funny coming from the guy that wears clothes with his name on them in hopes that it is going to validate him as some form of celebrity...

And remember if someone else does it it is fake!

But he does the real deal?
05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Makes assumptions about the chat

A conspiracy theory!
He might not jerk off to her because his homoerotic tendencies, while the "norms" are his way of saying hetrosexual people?

Talk about other men's genitals...

But remember that despite how much he loves talking about balls and dicks, he is not gay at all, he just likes talking about them...

Like his role model DSP, his political knowledge is limited!

He is not a fan or a ass kisser of Trump...

A few things!
  • If he isn't a fan, why so defensive for Trump and so willing to give him a "Get out of jail free" card?
  • If he dont know how it is to grow up at that time, why talk about it? Contradicting himself again!
  • Not everyone was kissing Trumps ass in the 80's and 90's and Dale have a history of defending rich people left and right for no reason...
  • Dale loves telling people to evolve, but it is completely fine for Trump to behave like it is still the 1950's?
Ofcourse what is a stream without Dale using words he heard but dont know the meaning off?

We are all molecular beings Dale, it is what our bodies consist of!

Apprently Illuminati is a club that you can join...

If we are to go after any of the theories about the illuminati that exists, then they are a group of extremely rich and powerful men who won't let some random talkative, attention seeking guy just join their ranks out of nowhere?

So this clip has nothing to do directly with Dale at all, it is the Starcraft 2 commentator Tasteless during GSL 2018!
However after hearing it, i thought that it sounded like it fitted in on Dale.

Reactions: Flavius Anthemius