Plagued Soyjak.Party / The Sharty - The altchan born from the ashes of /qa/

• 💣🐕 Attachments are being repaired. There is no order. Just wait.

Suenonym

kiwifarms.net
Heres the link for the file:https://drive.google.com/drive/u/7/folders/1CeQt-6-4rRFqyn7_5O2-C6Slip1SWgbR
most everything i would type in this thread is already in the README txt in the file itself and the sub header, originally posted on the shemmy at: https://soygem.party/soy/res/80457.html#80608
been working on this for about half a month.
theres some basic information about location but nothing significant, id be surprised if a dox actually comes of this but overall it would be nice to see these people pay.
Nice of you to provide leaks, doxes, etc; however most people aren't going to click an external link to access the information, given how there are users who would attempt to IP grab, cookie scrape, and other things.
If you have legit information, please attach it here using the attach files button. You can upload entire html's, zips, etc.

Jurisdiction

kiwifarms.net
Sharty admins in 5 months:
>All Troonjaks are now banned.
>Oh. Let me guess.... "I'm not a woman"?
>Grow up.
>This has been a significant problem for a long time. Every thread without fail - posters will twist themselves into knots over people who want to go by different pronouns - derailing any actual jokes or discussion.
>The real reason you get so mad about them is because unlike you; they're living a happy fulfilled life. You have constant witch hunts because you know that any successful woman could be one of them. (and let's face it: In general, trans-women are VERY successful in their particular fields)
>I'm sure a lot of offsiters will be upset by this change. I don't care.
>The sharty has always been a shitposting site first and foremost and I'm tired of stepping around a bunch of whiny culture war crybabies.

View attachment 5759378
I can imagine a theoretical universe where sharty and 4cuck swapped places
>Have sex incel!
>Sharty was ALWAYS woke!
>Soyjaks aren't bad now... we just grew up!
3330077-cf79dba43a821f449a18f50b2cd22970 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
also on regards to the ongezellig question, this is unfortunately very revelant:
View attachment 5760630
I talked to a 'zellig fag, he pretty much said goth joined because his friend was on the ongezellig discord. The friend? Still kicking, still actively posting ongezellig. Now on an unrelated note, he sent me a screenshot of the zellig discord.
So ermmm, can we get a thread on ongezelligfags?
1709029912351.png

L33t Hax0r

You're nice, don't go on Kiwifarms tomorrow...
kiwifarms.net
Well, there was another administration drama, a moderator was unfairly banning a soyteen because he was talking about how his crippling drug addiction negatively impacted his cat. They were fired THOUGH.

Fräulein Troonjak

Sad and real.
kiwifarms.net
Singular "they"
Troon enabler
No, more than fairly. You come to the bald man with glasses website and this is the kind of shit you expect to find in /soy/?

Edit: Wow, this blew up! Thanks for the gold!
Edit 2: Get that former moderator to contact me so that we can fucking subvert the Party together or something like that yeah. Might consider founding a Bright Sootist cult or something.

Last edited:

Touch Of The ‘Tism

Autism - /ô′tĭz″əm/ - To Be TOT’T
kiwifarms.net
Troon enabler

No, more than fairly. You come to the bald man with glasses website and this is the kind of shit you expect to find in /soy/?

Edit: Wow, this blew up! Thanks for the gold!
Edit 2: Get that former moderator to contact me so that we can fucking subvert the Party together or something like that yeah. Might consider founding a Bright Sootist cult or something.
stick to being a retard 9 times out of ten and not comedy because you are the unfunniest person i know

seriously just stop. i’m not just shitting on you just for the purpose of shitting on you, just be quiet