Careercow Stephane "Unixmad" Portha -

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an article with a slapfight in the comments. "Antago" alleges that Stephane stole Graal from him somehow. The article is about a guy who mistakenly was released from jail after being arrested for stalking/domestic abuse. He was also a Graal moderator at some point and people have a problem that Stephane would not cut off the "stalker" even after this happened.

"Unixmad is not the owner of any game in truth. I was there from the beginning. Unixmad was just a server guy with hosting in Paris. When Stefan (Bomber) was programming illegal Nintendo knock offs, he released the game tools online and Unixmad promised to make Stefan money if he let him host his games. Stefan released the game tools called "Graal". I was a young autistic kid, so I started making a bunch of games. When Stefan saw that people were talking about my games & wanted to pay for them, he made a deal to give Unixmad the rights to Graal software if Unixmad helped him steal and sell my games using Unixmad's server. The two wanted to get rich. Unixmad had no part in making or buying the games; they stole them, and he used my money and name to build what you see today, and offered the stolen success as "proof he could make others successful". In truth Unixmad is not a game owner, he is a pirate."

"Middleton Jail officials blame missing paperwork as the reason why the correctional facility mistakenly released a man Thursday night who was charged in a series of domestic abuse incidents."

Santiago was nearing the completion of a jail term in Plymouth County for violating his probation in a case in which he was convicted of stalking Almeciga and threatening to kill her.

While in custody, Santiago allegedly violated a restraining order 29 times by calling her in Beverly.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight: A scummy French scammer and ripoff artist produced a Zelda clone, got caught, has done it to other properties (Abuse was open source but you were at least supposed to mention you used it as a base for your own projects), and is trying to SHUT IT DOWN anyone who calls him on his shit?

Le imbecile fils de a chienne.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
That's kinda interesting, he seems to have tried to hang his hat on the fact that someone made an authorized port which was free to download and included some "registered levels" which Crack.com did not release to the public domain. He thus felt that he was justified in taking those data files and using them in a derivative work from which he intended to profit.

Based on my limited knowledge of copyright, if it's true that he was allowed to download the data files in a free ported version, that would give him the right to make personal use of them, but it still wouldn't allow him to create a ported version (derivative work), that included those files, which he meant to sell. Just because he got it for free didn't mean that he could slap a price tag on it and sell it.

The rest of the code and levels were released to the public domain, so if he had limited himself to that, he'd have been okay. As far as the trademark thing, it may have been officially dead, but I don't know whether that meant he was free to infringe on it.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
We should demand for the execution and deportation of all the pedos and kebabs.
You forgot Großadmiral @Erich Raeder; he's a capable and trustworthy official.
Damn, I knew I'd forget someone.

Sadly, I can't think of anything I'd want from the French. Maybe more trees? That way the boys can march in the shade the next time around.

I don't think they'd hand us the pedo-kebabs, but they'd probably hand over their jews.
You're right, that's what they'd do.

Guts

生活就像暑假一样~。
kiwifarms.net
This guy is at least presenting the challenge that if we ever share video evidence of his exceptional behavior we'd have to recreate every single frame in MS Paint under the threat of a lolsuit.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://s130.photobucket.com/user/Unixmad/library/?sort=3&page=1
(note many of his pics had violated the photobucket terms of service....)
The context of this photobucket account is
Mark Karpeles quit and gave notice (claiming to have proof via certified mail). They claim the accusations that Mark Karpeles stole his customer database are fabricated. They claim that the fraud was caused because Stephane left default installation files around and left no password on his MYSQL database and "knowingly in bad faith lying to police and everyone."

The photobucket was made by "Jellyfish":
"A Graal related guy I once knew named Jellyfish logged in after finding this using security auditor software on the graal.net domain. He then proceeded to release the contents publicly."

upload_2018-7-18_18-21-47.png
https://graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23571&page=2&styleid=17
http://archive.fo/zV7CP

upload_2018-7-18_18-28-56.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditDayOf/comments/32dwu9/do_your_own_due_diligence_some_searches_to_due/
http://archive.fo/bU8TM

BTW the username "Viper" is causing a major thought process. If that is true then the world of autism from this event will be several orders of magnitude larger than what you've already seen.

EDIT:
Site alleging they shut down because of numerous Stephane "fraudulent DMCA complaints"
"This site was not deleted because of Stephane's false and fraudulent DMCA complaints; I successfully refuted them and sent in an official DMCA Counter Notice. Rather I myself deleted everything because of the reason I gave in the first paragraph of this page. Graal is best left to be forgotten and what's left of it to slowly die off and in 5 or 10 years Stephane will run out of money to pay for his 110 euro a night Mauritius hotel and he will either be extradited to the United States or Europe to face charges for Cyber Crimes, Tax Evasion and Fraud in France, U.S.A., E.U. and INTERPOL or the Mauritius "Guvna" will deal with him appropriately after he fails to pay his debts."
http://nekoroy.com/graal/
http://archive.fo/nu8lW
Massive, detailed post alleging a lot about Stephane "stealing" his game, moving to Mauritius and being autistic:

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone named @CIA posted this earlier.

séduisant

Stephane Portha, otherwise known as "Unixmad" is a French businessman and the owner of Eurocenter, a mobile game development company.

He is well known for his less than ethical practices in business and threatening to sue people with a more than likely non-existent team of "International Lawyers". There have also been some people claiming he is a pedophile, as many players from his game Graal Online (which is targeted towards kids) have been threatened with a ban if they did not send pictures of themselves to him.

His most successful game is Graal Online. Originally known as Zelda Online when it was a bootleg version of LTTP with online capability, being developed by Stefan Knorr. Soon the name was changed when Nintendo threatened to sue the developer for everything he had. It continued development for a while until Stephane Portha came along under the name of "Unixmad" and bought the game out and introduced a pay to play model. However Stefan Knorr remained the main developer of the game. Later on he had the game ported to the iOS platforms where several versions of it remain quite popular to this day. However there have been many cases of admin abuse and fraudulent micro transactions within the game.

Evidence pointing to the poor management of one of Stephane's most popular games, Graal Online:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120127063647/http://www.graalonlinesucks.com/

Stephane has also been known to explain his P2P system to the players with a bread analogy, all in broken English:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1329724

Not long ago Stephane was under fire for blatantly ripping off a game called "Abuse" and selling it as his own on the mobile app store with zero credit or even asking:
http://indiegameproducer.blogspot.ca/2009/08/abuse-abuse.html

Recently Stephane Portha personally decided to take down a fair use "When I'm Bored" parody I posted of him. My video has been up for over two years and YouTube's auto-copyright detection has had no problems with it. That being said, I assume Stephane decided he had a problem with it when he noticed my video was the first thing that came up when searching "Unixmad" on Google. Stephane Portha has been known to use bully tactics and abuse the system to get what he wants. I'm not his first victim and won't be the last.

Now if you're not familiar with how YouTube works a copyright claim takes away a lot of rights you have on your channel. I can no longer upload long videos, access many other features, I can't properly handle my videos until Spring 2016. I don't really care since YouTube isn't something I'm dedicated to, but its annoying how Stephane abuses the system to get what he wants.

Be careful though, if we make enough noise he might come and tell us kiwis how the legal system works with bread or threaten to get the forum taken down with the help of his "International Lawyers".

desertfoxgoggles

romantic~
kiwifarms.net
You were right lol.

Oh no a French pedo and his lawyers have declared war on us... even if the French government rules with him for some reason, there's nothing to fear. They don't know about @Heinrich Himmler @Goebbels the Gerbil @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 @desertfoxgoggles @Erwin Rommel @Hydra.22 @GermanPotato @Germanicus, & @Hitler . With them alone we could force their capitulation.

So, Kiwis what terms should we demand for their surrender?

Edit
The list of people I should've included in the first place...
@Erich Raeder
Feel strangely honoured to be on the list of Nazi kiwis. :semperfidelis:
But yeah; fuck the French. This guy's thread was dead, too - what a mong.

• Winner
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time I heard of Graal Online was from a former school friend in about 2001, I think. He got into it really heavily for a while then he said nothing about it ever again.

• Feels
Reactions: Shaved Kiwis

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His listing of domains on the site is an attempt to hijack or SEO to promote his threads. Even though Google won't index those pages, they will generate positive SEO flow for those domains because we still get Googlebots crawling the site.

Of course you realize, this means war.
I'll wiki him this weekend if you'd like.

D.Va

지옥에서 모피 모피
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time I heard of Graal Online was from a former school friend in about 2001, I think. He got into it really heavily for a while then he said nothing about it ever again.
Your friend probably got teleported to an admin room and shown a man's dick pics. He was really enjoying the game up to that point, too. But that moment was very confusing, hence the silence from the pain. I'm sorry.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Classic Streisand Effect. Make some legal threats to Kiwifarms about your tiny, dead thread, watch your thread more than double in size overnight and get filled with all sorts of new information.

Also, how much bitcoin does this guy own thanks to his MtGox links?

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, how much bitcoin does this guy own thanks to his MtGox links?
Probably zero (at least when they were worth pennies).

The only relationship is that he hired Karpeles at one stage and later sued him.

But for anyone thinking this guy isn't already shit scared, you have to consider his name is even remotely associated with Mt.Gox which means he's probably received hundreds of threats already. This guy already changed his locks long ago.

This is Mark Karpeles (I believe taken at a time when he was with Unixmad):
upload_2018-7-19_10-47-14.png

That guy, when the court cases get settled will probably walk away with up to 100k bitcoins (700 million US)
upload_2018-7-19_10-50-25.png

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/bitcoin-gox/

"Any proceeds left after Mt Gox's creditors are paid will go to Mark Karpeles, the founder of Mt Gox. This quirk of Japanese bankruptcy law has angered many in the bitcoin community who think that Karpeles, currently on bail from prison in Japan where he faces embezzlement charges, shouldn't reap any benefit from the collapse of Mt Gox."
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-traders-angry-over-mt-gox-trustees-bitcoin-sales-2018-3

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Any proceeds left after Mt Gox's creditors are paid will go to Mark Karpeles, the founder of Mt Gox. This quirk of Japanese bankruptcy law has angered many in the bitcoin community who think that Karpeles, currently on bail from prison in Japan where he faces embezzlement charges, shouldn't reap any benefit from the collapse of Mt Gox."
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-traders-angry-over-mt-gox-trustees-bitcoin-sales-2018-3
How is that a quirk? Creditors get what they're owed in a bankruptcy if the money is available. Why are they entitled to free money on top of that?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino