Feedback Technical Grievances -

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'm not able to quote highlighted selections from OPs.

I know the quote/reply buttons were removed from OPs, because exceptional individuals kept quoting the whole OP when they just meant to reply to the thread, but I was under the impression that the quote/reply popup is still supposed to appear when you highlight part of the post (like it does for other posts). It doesn't.

Or maybe people are just too exceptional to be trusted to do that correctly and it was removed too.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
1589228480282.png

I logged in as someone else for a brief moment. I couldn't comment or post anything but I was able to look around. When I looked at a deleted attachment from spergatory it brought me back here.

Last edited:

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200515-083803_Brave.jpgBrave browser on mobile. Only seems to appear on that one thread. It does update but I can't reply. Scrolling works on the chat window.

Plasmapheresis

anime avatars in current millennium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is what happens when you open a reaction in a new tab.

So you either opened it in a new tab by accident or are getting redirected to a new page for some reason.

as shown here
View attachment 1069413
When clicking Like, I’m redirected to another screen. After I hit confirm, I’m redirected to the top of the page containing the post I liked. No other reactions work.

Browser is Brave, using an iPhone.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's a pixel analytics tracker, if I'm not mistaken. Just wondering why our dear leader is tracking everything.
Looks like whatever he got to replace Google Analytics (something called Matomo). Iirc we were kicked off that. Or something. Anyway, Brave is blocking it. Nool's pretty constantly doing things to try to improve SEO so that would be at least one reason to have something like this.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
Feel free to spit on me for asking, but is there a thread or post that can help explain how to phonepost without looking like a jackass. I got my reply edited telling me to learn how to thumbnail, but I've looked around and cant find out how.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, that's a kiwi icon, not a bloody canary. The text is the canary.

@SAVE TWINKIE! , you saw through to the heart of this idiocy. I was inclined to think that this Hawking chap was making some sort of dumbass error, but I hadn't thought of this exact foolishness. Good Lord.

HawkingChawkras

kiwifarms.net
The canary icon hasn't been there for a long time, since before you registered I'm pretty sure so 🤔🤔

It's still a warrant canary.
Yes, that's a kiwi icon, not a bloody canary. The text is the canary.

@SAVE TWINKIE! , you saw through to the heart of this idiocy. I was inclined to think that this Hawking chap was making some sort of dumbass error, but I hadn't thought of this exact foolishness. Good Lord.
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me explain what that means to you two paypigs. The warrant canary means that there is usually a canary image like there used to be. A warrant canary without a canary image means the site is compromised. Sorry you paid.

Tags
None