Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

Watson

kiwifarms.net
Brian Harvey.

Former popstar in the UK, kicked in the late 90's for admitting taking drugs in an interview. Claims he was phone hacked in 2002. Obsessively posts videos repeating the same things on loop. Recently was vlogging from hospital after being voluntarily committed. Is convinced he's under surveillance (literally a helicopter flies over his home - in London - and he streams over 2 hours). Convinced he is going to 'take down' Rupert Murdoch and various other people in the media/law enforcement. Has a loyal army of followers who are unwittingly gaslighting him with his paranoia. Also convinced youtube is hiding certain videos of his. Watch one video, you've watched them all.

Currently has his twitter deactivated.

etc etc...
He's live RN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Rkk5OcJX0

Vietnam Ron

kiwifarms.net
I found this user on reddit who goes by u/SakuraDiaperLover. This "person" constantly posts things about being a trans-woman, constantly goes on about their love for diapers and that they should "lose bowel and bladder control". They claim they are only 16 years old, but I mean come on, this is the Internet, it's probably a 50 year old neckbeard lying about their age. Here's their profile: https://www.reddit.com/u/SakuraDiaperLover.

I don't know much about this person yet, but they are a true lolcow. Anyone grown ass adult who dresses in diapers and goes in "ABDL" groups is clearly a pedophile that needs to get shoved off of a cliff. This person also says they were abused and that diapers are their "coping mechanism" which to me just sounds like a shitty excuse to continue on with their extremely autistic (and borderline pedophilic) behavior. Just check this user's profile out, they are a pathetic sub-human.
us on the discord found this gem of a man we need this thread

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: TheBeanz

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like we need a thread on drug forums.
bluelight, erowid, and the various Reddit pages that are left after the big sweep.

"warning: intellectual content"

bluelight archives has a series of posts on long meth binges, how to shoot up properly, etc.

reddit.com/r/researchchemicals

people playing guinea pig irl

all the psychedelics and bath salts

ugh

"how have my friends not damaged their brain?"

use search: phenazepam

and more, there's a ton of sites documenting the absolute insanity of trying out odd, unknown, new, untested chemicals right alongside the usual hard drug talk and trip reports.

A general thread in community watch would be best, each of these people is a minor cow, but they usually only produce a drop of tard cum apiece. It's the community as a whole that really is worth watching.

Reactions: thermocline

Watson

kiwifarms.net
Brian Harvey.

Former popstar in the UK, kicked in the late 90's for admitting taking drugs in an interview. Claims he was phone hacked in 2002. Obsessively posts videos repeating the same things on loop. Recently was vlogging from hospital after being voluntarily committed. Is convinced he's under surveillance (literally a helicopter flies over his home - in London - and he streams over 2 hours). Convinced he is going to 'take down' Rupert Murdoch and various other people in the media/law enforcement. Has a loyal army of followers who are unwittingly gaslighting him with his paranoia. Also convinced youtube is hiding certain videos of his. Watch one video, you've watched them all.

Currently has his twitter deactivated.

etc etc...
Arrested again today for 'Malicious communications': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fESq5xcEzqU

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net
I don't know which area to post this girl in, maybe Ratkings or Tumblr? Kaitlyn Alexander. She is a Canadian z-lister who did a small part in a webseries (turned low-budget movie) called Carmilla. She is a heavy, pale-skinned ginger with no eyebrows, a "gummy" smile and absolutely no social skills.

As a lesbian, I can openly say that lesbians are deprived of any decent content featuring girl/girl couples that aren't directed towards titillating men. Carmilla the webseries BLEW UP with online lesbians in 2014. The two main actresses ("bisexual", aka straight passing) were adored by the teenager lesbian fans for being attractive. Kaitlyn pushed herself into limelight and tried to demand the same attention. She came out as "nonbinary" after her character was hinted at being "nonbinary". She kept messing up takes on purpose (no budget for multiple shots) by eye-fucking the camera and trying to flirt with the other small role to become a "ship" like the main characters. She even named her "ship" Laferry (Lafontaine and Perry) and dictated herself as "captain".

She has her own youtube channel (realisticallysaying) and tumblr (kbearluna) where she would bring in the more popular cast members to get views. In late 2014 after the first season of the webseries was completed, and was just getting really popular with a niche group online, Kaitlyn started a gofundme because someone "stole" her personal laptop while she was asleep on a Canadian streetcar. She basically said "all of my funny videos with Elise and Natasha"(which she uploaded in like 12 unedited parts)"were lost, and I can't upload any more content on youtube until you pay me for the laptop". She accepted a lot more money than she was originally asking, including brand new cameras for filming. She said that she would donate the rest left over to charity, but then later changed her mind because an "anonymous fan" sent her a message telling her to use the money to make more funny videos with Elise and Natasha.

After two more seasons of Carmilla, where Elise and Natasha sky-rocketed in internet-lesbian-stardom, Kaitlyn tried harder and harder to get as popular. She hosted a billion meet and greets (paid for by fans, including her airfare and hotel stay in NYC) where she dished about how her character was TOTALLY going to have a sexy female romance (never happened).

She then started another gofundme to start her OWN webseries called "Coupleish". She starred herself as Dee the nonbinary sexpot and Sharon Belle (another nobody from Carmilla, the fourth most attractive in the cast) as her love interest (with a shithouse English accent). The premise is that Sharon's character declares herself as Kaitlyn's spouse so she won't be deported from Canada to England? Then to keep up appearances of being married, they have to make a youtube channel to prove they are a couple?

In the gofundme, Kaitlyn put extremely cringy rewards, like shoutouts on twitter, getting HILARIOUS bloopers, getting a hand-knitted hat by Sharon's mum, and getting a chapstick challenge. Yup, she actually went through with it. She paid her close friend to kiss her repeatedly on camera. If someone knows much about lesbian culture, it's even more cringey, because lesbians have a habit of making youtube channels whenever they get in a relationships (hot girls are always popular), and Kaitlyn literally copied every trend that REAL couples did, with her fake girlfriend on her fake youtube show. In the show, she also has a boyfriend (also English) who is in love with her. In season 2, she has another two love interests who are mad about her. There is a LOT of commentary about how her evil wasp mum and dad want her to move back in home with them rather than going homeless, and how they call her SHE instead of THEM. The horror!

She's not up to much now because Carmilla is over and she's basically forgotten, but fuck, was there some hysterical stuff. I want to share this beyond the lesbian world so everyone can cringe.

Novakslovak

kiwifarms.net
Do we have a thread on Sky The Hedgehog 47? The guy is basically every anti Sonic Colors stereotype embodied, and then some. Here's a link.
I'm not kidding, he pretty much hates every modern Sonic game, comic, and show, and won't shut up about it. He beats a dead horse, then rapes it. Then he goes around ranting about why he hates Sonic Boom. He once compared Sally bashers to ADOLF HITLER, unironically invoking Godwin's Law, then preemptively wrote off anyone who might have called him out over it. Sadly he deleted jt, so I can't provide a link.

Reactions: cuddle striker

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need some help on the post I just made in proving grounds about the plastic surgeon who chimps at his patients- images aren't showing up. can anyone take a look and help me figure out how to fix it? do I have to attach them directly to that op, they e originally from this post about him

here's the OP post I am trying to make:

I'm working on getting screens in English from the mom Russia forum where he freaked out on several women who complained until he got banned.

Metal Gear Flaccid

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this guy fits a schizocow, but here goes. I introduce you to @executive_order_77777, trillionaire777, or Solomon B. Medley

Solomon lives in Tampa, Florida, and is like one of those street preachers you'd see on the side of the street or in Time Square. In every Instagram video he makes, he constantly makes a lot of bold statements, claiming things like "Fuck Notre Dame, that shit should have burned down centuries ago... Why you people burn down black wall street?" And stating that "Dirty motherfucking crackers sitting in the White House need to pay me up... I need every fucking penny... I'm the leader, I'm Solomon Benjamin Medley." After this statement, Solomon goes on to post a letter from the US Department of Education showing he has over $63,000 in student loans. He goes on to tag the Chicago Federal Reserve, the New York Stock Exchange, the White House, The US DoE, and the Royal Families of England and Sussex, for some reason.

Looking into his other account, you can see he had a YouTube channel that was taken down for community guideline strikes, for scams and false advertising. He also might work for a garbage company, because he shows a picture of voting for one of their meetings. He's been banned from YouTube twice, and Twitter once. Here's the guys license next to a Lottery Ticket from a lottery he claims to be evil and corrupt.

Not sure if this is really thread-worthy, but definitely interesting.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: cuddle striker

JMike

Which came first, ranch or cool ranch?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know the full story but considering the recent shit with him being a god damn lunatic, I feel that there has to be a thread about Etika.

STALKER

Schnorchel
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to post a Lolcow thread and I'm going to avoid embarrassing myself by posting here.

Dave F. Kelman / Proof / Barefoot is Legal

http://barefootislegal.org/#sthash.ejSrT89z.LSKDQyzI.dpbs (Archive)

I present to you the Barefoot is Legal 'movement'. This is a bizarre support group/non-profit organization ran by a guy called Dave F. Kelman, who goes by the name of "Proof" in his Youtube videos. This guy legitimately believes that discrimination against people not wearing shoes or socks should be a crime and that walking around barefoot has health benefits like improving your fucking eyesight. This guy NEVER wears shoes and he refers to them as "foot prisons".

Of course they're trying to make money off of this nonsense by selling merchandise, ebegging and claiming to be a support group/charity, they actually have a job listing on the website for an Instagram Account Manager which sounds like a foot fetishists dream come true. Anyway this is all I wanted to post, these people are weird and interesting but I doubt there's enough to warrant an entire thread since they don't get baited by trolls or cause any drama. Maybe someone with more brain cells than me can make a thread about these weirdos.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to post a Lolcow thread and I'm going to avoid embarrassing myself by posting here.

Dave F. Kelman / Proof / Barefoot is Legal
View attachment 741718
http://barefootislegal.org/#sthash.ejSrT89z.LSKDQyzI.dpbs (Archive)

I present to you the Barefoot is Legal 'movement'. This is a bizarre support group/non-profit organization ran by a guy called Dave F. Kelman, who goes by the name of "Proof" in his Youtube videos. This guy legitimately believes that discrimination against people not wearing shoes or socks should be a crime and that walking around barefoot has health benefits like improving your fucking eyesight. This guy NEVER wears shoes and he refers to them as "foot prisons".

Of course they're trying to make money off of this nonsense by selling merchandise, ebegging and claiming to be a support group/charity, they actually have a job listing on the website for an Instagram Account Manager which sounds like a foot fetishists dream come true. Anyway this is all I wanted to post, these people are weird and interesting but I doubt there's enough to warrant an entire thread since they don't get baited by trolls or cause any drama. Maybe someone with more brain cells than me can make a thread about these weirdos.

View attachment 741699
pinworms, anyone?

Stuckinatoaster

Instructions made unclear
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone made one for 'Nerdy-Pixel-Girl' yet? They are someone upon DA that constantly harasses other individuals who use their shitty, grain looking pixels and constantly makes vent statuses about other people. They also make callout posts on people for no reason other than because they draw nsfw. Recently, they just hid their status after being swarmed with people defending their liking to 'ASMR' after a vent they made about it. I feel they would fit nicely in.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Felicity Kadlec Rosi/Dollygirl20
19-years-old, Massachussets.
Felicity Kadlec Rosi is an adopted, overweight black necrophilic pedophile, who also happens to be a lesbian. She has risen to fame for literally marrying a child-like, female zombie doll, "Kelly" and including other female zombie dolls in her harem. Kadlec Rosi has also admitted to having sexual relationships with these dolls. Also in the documentary, Kadlec Rosi talks about her biological parents wanting nothing to do with her, which was probably due to them smelling the autism on their child since birth.

Some footage of the "wedding"

Felicity is also an advocate for "Objectum Sexuality".
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook Page
I know her last upload to YT was on 2/12, but I just wanted to share this with you all!
I was wrong about her last video, she uploaded a video 2 days ago.

She does regular livestreams, so we can have fun with her.

Last edited:

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Felicity Kadlec Rosi is an adopted, overweight black necrophilic pedophile, who also happens to be a lesbian. She has risen to fame for literally marrying a child-like, female zombie doll, "Kelly" and including other female zombie dolls in her harem. Kadlec Rosi has also admitted to having sexual relationships with these dolls. Also in the documentary, Kadlec Rosi talks about her biological parents wanting nothing to do with her, which was probably due to them smelling the autism on their child since birth.

View attachment 743515

Youtube
Twitter
Facebook Page
I know her last upload to YT was on 2/12, but I just wanted to share this with you all!
I think you should post this in that community watch thread about cows that aren't very active, I can't remember the thread title but this post deserves a lot more people seeing it. shudder

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

STALKER

Schnorchel
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 743515

Youtube
Twitter
Facebook Page
So she literally wants to fuck the rotting corpses of children? My faith in humanity has been damaged.

• Feels
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino