Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

SelfAwareAutist

kiwifarms.net
I've got one. This kid (maybe?) by the name of WildKitty straight-up exposed themselves in a video comment section, ironically itself reading a terrible fanfiction, as having written Alt-right propaganda. With Hetalia characters. Who if people don't know is a silly anime/webcomic about personifications of countries fucking around. Or animu Polandball, if that makes it clearer. I've immortalized their disasterpiece here: http://archive.today/nEnif
You guys get the rest of the chapters, I'm not going back in there.
Haven't read it because of the sheer cringe, for lack of a better word, emanating from this kid.

Yup, one of THOSE people, to quote one replier. Straight-up, laid-bare, "Teh J00Z!!!1!!!1!". Thank God for these two people, I can just feel their disbelief and horror from across the screen.

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

holds a degree in toon butchering
kiwifarms.net
I have discovered a guy who calls himself Gruntchovski and hates all contemporary cartoon shows, especially My Little Pony and Steven Universe.

He created his own cartoon universe which is set in a fictional country called Transfatylvania, a parody of dictatorships inhabited by obese alligators. It looks like if he played too much Donkey Kong as a kid and got nightmares from King K. Rool.

He has a Deviant Art account with very exceptional artworks and an own Youtube Channel. Basically, most of the content is just violent hate "art". I get the impression this guy used to get bullied in grade school so he made this shit to get revenge on society or something.

The titular character "Generalissimo Gruntchovski" is some kind of a communist dictator and many other characters are high-ranking politicians and soldiers, like the Nazis Colonel Hindenburger and Baron Von Shakenburg who make fast food from My Little Pony and Steven Universe characters.

Encyclopedia dramatica has an article on him: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gruntchovski

His account on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/gruntchovski
His Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TransfatylvaniaFilms/featured

Also, he is a god pal of @Curt Sibling whom he gave many commissions, so many people, especially Bronies, know the character Gruntchovski but more from Curt Sibling's art than Chris Addolorato's own.

To give you lot some impressions:

Last edited:

Poopie Pie

kiwifarms.net
I found this guy randomly on the internet. Apparently, he is Danish and he has a balloon fetish. He lives in Virum, Denmark. For some reason, this guy has like 1.9k followers on FB and goes around Denmark to inflate balloons for free. Someone who is associated with him told me that he uses www.dba.dk (Danish craigslist) to get a girlfriend by pretending to sell balloons, inflatables, and diapers.

https://www.dba.dk/andet-ballonmand-ballonma/id-1052193169/
His balloon service ad

Mathias Cavling Arendrup
Åbrinken 85
2830 Virum, Denmark
+4520664030
ma10as.arendrup@gmail.com

https://www.dba.dk/brugerens-annoncer/brugerid-5112089/

Last edited:

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
This video introduced me to a guy named LuisRio or “FightCensorship” I recommend watching first.

Some one linked him this video and this is was his reaction.

At one point he deleted a lot of his tweets out of embarrassment, but then put them back up because he wanted to show that he didn’t care if clay made a video on him.

Here are some more embarrassing tweets he’s made.

He’s also very open about being into girls with massive dicks.

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a thread on Manny Ottawa please?

He is a former Canuck lawyer who worked for the Harper Government who has quite a colourful history.

Back in 2008, he was suspended for two months from his practice in law due to him billing for work that he wasn’t doing: https://www.lawtimesnews.com/article/former-harper-lawyer-suspended-for-two-months-9008/
The part I found amusing what this part:
Montenegrino explained his longtime secretary’s illness was at the root of actions that led to the hearing’s finding that between November 2001 and December 2003 he “engaged in professional misconduct for engaging in improper billing practices and procedures in connection with his client, and for submitting accounts to his clients for services that he did not perform.”

When his own secretary was battling cancer, he asked another secretary in the firm to perform docketing.

“My secretary had cancer and I did not replace her, so I went to another secretary and she did it erroneously and I didn’t supervise properly, and yes, I made a mistake,” he says.

“My thinking was that I did not want her in her dying bed to think that I replaced her, to affect her morale. So I used another secretary that I wasn’t accustomed to. My other secretary would have done things probably right; I would have communicated more. I made a mistake and dockets were entered. The agreed statement of facts said she ‘guestimated’ the time, and it was fine, but it wasn’t purely accurate.”

In fact, call him out on anything and you’ll usually get this response from him:

Despite having a much bigger social media following, Manny unblocked Canadian VLogger Frank Vaughn in a desperate attempt to try to engage with him skip to 7:50:
https://youtu.be/Syd5vmaD4AI

Apparently Manny can’t do math (even though he’s using it as a talking point) as his numbers add up to 105%, rather than 100% when talking about polls.

I think Manny has quite the cow potential.

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a thread on Manny Ottawa please?

He is a former Canuck lawyer who worked for the Harper Government who has quite a colourful history.

Back in 2008, he was suspended for two months from his practice in law due to him billing for work that he wasn’t doing: https://www.lawtimesnews.com/article/former-harper-lawyer-suspended-for-two-months-9008/
The part I found amusing what this part:
This guy is definitely worth looking into. I always see him on Twitter screeching in autistic fashion about Trudeau.

Reactions: Venus

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
This guy is definitely worth looking into. I always see him on Twitter screeching in autistic fashion about Trudeau.
One thing I forgot to mention is that Manny has a weird autistic tendency to go through people’s timelines to try and find anything about them to use against them.

“You see, you really need a high IQ to understand politics you hockey loving Canadian!”

• Informative
Reactions: Army Burger
Ladies, gentlemen and internet autists of all genders....I humbly present Bobby Wolfe, a strange boomer-ish "troll" who obsesses over Corey Feldman. Had stumbled across him ages ago and just forgot about it until he appeared on comedy centrals The Bonfire yesterday. There's a significant chance this dude was a gay prostitute in the mid to late 90's New York/New Jersey. He refers to this time as initially a modeling gig that led to him almost fucking Tom Cruise, Nick Cage, John Travolta and Corey Feldman. He also claims to be part of "the industry" just because he is part of a gay theater group. Unfortunately, after revisiting his channel after quite some time, a shit ton of his awful content has been deleted. I feel like a few things sum him up enough to make him possibly thread worthy.

Exhibit A) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX8DTYRw_ho

Exhibit B) He is incredibly easy to rile up and is astoundingly quick to find anything about himself anywhere online.

Exhibit C) His typical defense's to any criticism, you're a jealous hater, you're gay, you're a corey feldman shill (Cause that's a thing?), you're a pedophile denier.

Exhibit D) Seriously, just his entire YT channel (or what's left ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxAE2virwEEX46kAbE6worA
...clearly just clinging on to a sad old child stars flickering relevance in order to finally ascertain his own.

I'm sure that there is way more amazing shit out there but here's a taste. I hope people find some interest in this creep.

VaporwareFaggot

Suck it so hard vapor comes out.
kiwifarms.net
I dont know if this exists (if it does please direct me to it) but a thread about OC critiques?

I think it'd be fun to discuss common OC tropes and poke fun at badly designed ones outside of the usual lolcow characters like Sonichu and the sort.

Maybe even offer up advice to make some better.

What the f*ck did you expected?
kiwifarms.net
Browsed Oldschool Runescape Sub-Reddit /r/2007scape found post with a video, where redditor doxed guy who has made a phishing sites for RuneScape.
Hes Twitter and Facebook has same location "Limassol", but still can't confirm that it is him for 100%. The redditor who doxed him did really good job in my opinion. Just look the video what i attached to this post and see it to yourself.

I'm not sure what happened, but the post got "removed" from Sub-Reddit, but ceddit found it. (post was up ~30min until it vanished)
Post what ceddit found had different video (its shorter then what i have) but he is still the OP.

I found the video from my phone cache. The video what i have is 1:24 long.
Video was corrupted a little, end of the video wont play. (original video was ~1:30 long)

Domain name Com-Sns.xyz has been created 2019-03-18T21:13:52.0Z

Reddit post what Ceddit found for me,

Video: /data/video/702/702375-a651ac9f773a360ec10e3ee1ea960488.mp4
Twitter: @Pc_Cy_Shop
Profile: archive.fo/GYjmp
Facebook: fb.com/thomas.apollon
Profile: archive.fo/bOWPe
Twitch: twitch.tv/Intel_OSRS
Archive: archive.fo/XdGFw

Attachments

Cricket

Evil from Concentrate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what happened, but the post got "removed" from Sub-Reddit, but ceddit found it. (post was up ~30min until it vanished)
Post what ceddit found had different video (its shorter then what i have) but he is still the OP.
So you're asking for a dox confirmation?

Also not downloading any files, especially not from a newfag.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
i'm not a good writer & don't often know whats considered lolcow worthy. i've been following Toni dorsay for a long time. they got into it with one of my favorite terfs & consequently made one of the 1st tumblr terf block-lists.

I think its spelled "d'orsay" - anthony to "antonia"

A gifted manager and organizer with a strong grasp of both fundamentals and abstract needs.

US Army Veteran

Sociologist & Psychologist.

Recognized expert on Trans Lives.

Executive Director of Transcentrism, Inc.

Creator and co-Founder of The Trans 100, a celebrated collection of activists and advocates doing difficult but critical work in the world. Recognized by the White House for this effort.

Antonia Elle D'orsay, Ph.D., M.S., M.A.

Recognized Expert on Trans Lives

Empress of all Known Universes

Widowed, 51, Phoenix, AZ

Sociologist, Psychologist, Scientist, Researcher

Professional Trans Activist

Pedantic & Verbose

Black & White & Red all over (Malian, Lakota, some white stuff)

Obligatory About PageComment & Ask Policy
www.dyssonance.com

ugliest tranny ever, claims men go crazy over him. he's famous in arizona. abandoned 5 children to be a troon.

doncha love the money stuffed in bra like a stripper?

also has a blog of QUOTABLE QUOTES

claims a ph.d but won't say from where. claims to be a sociologist/psychologist.

veteran, used to be a major Republican as a man, but now all is forgiven. claims to be 'demolition expert' & loved to scare the terfs with that. of course they used this fact to call him a violent man, so he's backed off the demolition bragging.

used to post his photos on 'radfem' tag to horrify the terves & also posted a famous shot of himself with machetes, for those terfs that might get out of hand. terves went nutz reblogging until he deleted... which is too bad since he was grinning real big & so he also showed his gross dirty teeth.

all this work on boob jobs, makeup, hair, but still doesn't know how to floss.

couple of yrs ago, toni married a chaser who was dying of cancer, i assume for the $. guy died like 5 months later, making toni "a widow" now.

as i said, he's the father of 5 (terves dug this fact out of mothballs, first salvo fired - toni went ballistic. it was beautiful!) & afaik, toni is 1st tranny who said calling a trans woman a "father" or saying they "fathered children" is transphobic, which is now their official line. so d'orsay is part of the theory-makers & also claims to love judith butler & says sex (not gender) is social construct. (i think this all is to make him sound like he really does have a ph.d.)

i think toni would be great addition to rat king. the other trannies are embarrassed by him - i think because he is older, ugly & honestly doesn't give a shit about the rest of them (despite bullshit 'activism' to the contrary).

he has a very military fuck-everybody attitude, which i think throws the femme faggot trannies for a loop.

Last edited:

What the f*ck did you expected?
kiwifarms.net
So you're asking for a dox confirmation?

Also not downloading any files, especially not from a newfag.
Not anymore. Someone did it for me

Seems like this guy has made this for awhile.
I maybe have to re-write my article to be more interesting and detailed at same point.

EDIT: Post got merged here because it suck.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino