Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

DillPickleRickRoll

kiwifarms.net
@JustTheClippy on Twitter / Amanda Hufford / Queenie for her NSFW shit.

Twitter, for your amusement:

Literal lolcow. Doesn't shower regularly and wears the same nasty dress multiple days in a row despite being obese and living in the devil's asshole that is Texas in the summertime.

Despite this, has a creepy cult of personality. Discord servers where people call her a queen and worship her. Her little followers will attack if you dare not conform to her hypocritical idea of "wokeness". Says she's about health and eating right, but really stuffs herself with junk all day and lies about it to her gullible fans.

Literally calls men on her server her "harem husbands" because she's poly. This way she gets men to do things for her by implying she might have sex with them. Multiple men have reported receiving lewd pictures from her despite having just met her. If a guy rejects or displeases her, she will run to her little safe space and tell people he's a creep. At least one guy was wrongfully accused of sexually touching her without her permission, despite ample evidence the poor guy was just lured by her and committed the horrible crime of being too boring for her IRL.

Has multiple boyfriends, including one serious one she lives with who pays for everything. The poor guy hates that he's getting cucked and wants to be monogamous, but she beats him down by saying he's not a feminist if he can't accept her sexuality. Probably stays out of fear of being canceled.

Despite pretending to be woke and constantly railing against the men who pay for everything for her, she's actually racist and transphobic. She constantly uses racial memes like Ugandan Knuckles, but will hypocritically cancel you for using memes that mention race. The only criteria seems to be whether she likes the meme or not. Despite this, she has banned people from her server for using this same meme because it made one of her crybaby acolytes "triggered". She talks a big game about being for racial justice but was suspiciously silent on BLM during the protests. She's a fraud in every way.

She pretends to be a trans ally and drinks up the praise and attention for saying trans women are women, but has defended JK Rowling on multiple occasions and even calls her her hero. Why this hasn't gotten Hufford canceled probably is only due to everyone being too afraid to speak out against her and her rabid fans.

Untitled 2.png

Always going on about receiving dick pics, despite her having a history of sending lewds to dudes she just met.

Untitled 3.png

This bitch pretending she regularly gets five unsolicited nudes and humble bragging about it. Always man-hating for attention while getting men to pay for everything she uses.

Untitled 4.png

Always bitching for attention about the dumbest shit. Bitch, maybe you're just not that good.

There have been rumors for a while that she may have groomed a minor. When he finally realized what was going on and left, she spread rumors about him being a creepy and effectively blacklisted him from the VO community.

But all of this is even funnier when you see that all the self important and manipulation is being done by a really, really big lol cow. She uses crazy camera angles and filters, but bitch is morbidly obese but thinks she's a goddess.

Try asking her about JK Rowling or say that Bioshock Infinite sucks and watch her melt down and run away to her little followers.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@JustTheClippy on Twitter / Amanda Hufford / Queenie for her NSFW shit.

Twitter, for your amusement:

Literal lolcow. Doesn't shower regularly and wears the same nasty dress multiple days in a row despite being obese and living in the devil's asshole that is Texas in the summertime.

Despite this, has a creepy cult of personality. Discord servers where people call her a queen and worship her. Her little followers will attack if you dare not conform to her hypocritical idea of "wokeness". Says she's about health and eating right, but really stuffs herself with junk all day and lies about it to her gullible fans.
View attachment 1480363

Literally calls men on her server her "harem husbands" because she's poly. This way she gets men to do things for her by implying she might have sex with them. Multiple men have reported receiving lewd pictures from her despite having just met her. If a guy rejects or displeases her, she will run to her little safe space and tell people he's a creep. At least one guy was wrongfully accused of sexually touching her without her permission, despite ample evidence the poor guy was just lured by her and committed the horrible crime of being too boring for her IRL.

Has multiple boyfriends, including one serious one she lives with who pays for everything. The poor guy hates that he's getting cucked and wants to be monogamous, but she beats him down by saying he's not a feminist if he can't accept her sexuality. Probably stays out of fear of being canceled.

Despite pretending to be woke and constantly railing against the men who pay for everything for her, she's actually racist and transphobic. She constantly uses racial memes like Ugandan Knuckles, but will hypocritically cancel you for using memes that mention race. The only criteria seems to be whether she likes the meme or not. Despite this, she has banned people from her server for using this same meme because it made one of her crybaby acolytes "triggered". She talks a big game about being for racial justice but was suspiciously silent on BLM during the protests. She's a fraud in every way.

She pretends to be a trans ally and drinks up the praise and attention for saying trans women are women, but has defended JK Rowling on multiple occasions and even calls her her hero. Why this hasn't gotten Hufford canceled probably is only due to everyone being too afraid to speak out against her and her rabid fans.

View attachment 1480382

Always going on about receiving dick pics, despite her having a history of sending lewds to dudes she just met.

View attachment 1480389

This bitch pretending she regularly gets five unsolicited nudes and humble bragging about it. Always man-hating for attention while getting men to pay for everything she uses.

View attachment 1480392

Always bitching for attention about the dumbest shit. Bitch, maybe you're just not that good.

There have been rumors for a while that she may have groomed a minor. When he finally realized what was going on and left, she spread rumors about him being a creepy and effectively blacklisted him from the VO community.

But all of this is even funnier when you see that all the self important and manipulation is being done by a really, really big lol cow. She uses crazy camera angles and filters, but bitch is morbidly obese but thinks she's a goddess.

Try asking her about JK Rowling or say that Bioshock Infinite sucks and watch her melt down and run away to her little followers.
This feels like some type of personal army request shit.

superthermite

THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this guy is worthy of a thread or not, but he's definitely a person of interest. He's a conspiracy guy who's overdosed on redpills to the point that he makes Alex Jones or David Dees look like bluepill shills. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2AZYGzYGKUSJdR_CXMUwwQ/videos

The funniest thing about him is that he's convinced that certain species of animals are fake, either as CGI, animatronics, or men in suits, most notably penguins

Gorillas

and Koalas

of course, as you'd expect he's also a flat earther, but he also seems to believe the moon is a NA$A hoax

Found out about him through another youtuber who's already done a synopsis on him

I've only just started digging through his channel but it's some pretty hilarious shit.

EDIT: Just saw his list of Top 10 fake animals:

Duck_Wellington_500

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this site has many Indonesian Farmer, But this guy need to have a thread in Internationale clique
Horrorcow
Meet Gilang Aprilian Nugraha Pratama.Also Known As Gilang Bungkus (Translation Wrapping Gilang) .He is a college student at Airlangga Univeristy , who major in Indonesian Language and Literature. He is a bisexual man who is a Sexual preadator and has a fetish and bdsm with Kain Jarik ( Translation Jarik Cloth). This man become viral after one of his victim speak up in twitter thread
Viral Indonesian Language Thread(Victim AR): https://twitter.com/m_fikris/status/1288434425261256705
Archive: https://archive.md/G4Y4L
Last year, AR met him at his college in Surabaya. At first he asked AR to become Mutual in Instagram. After AR looked up his profile, he decided to follback because he is one of student in his college.
At Friday, He messaged AR in his Instagram. He admitted that he is from Unair (Airlangga Univeristy) and he enrolled in at 2015. He requested AR to give his phone number so he could message it. AR asked him, "For What ?". He explained it was for his writing research.
After AR gave his phone number, Gillang was offended by the word "Iku" ( Iku means That in Javanese language). He told it wasn't respectful to use it ( Being a typical tumblr snowflakes because not everyone is Javanese ,kek)
Later on, he explain about his "research", to make sure AR comfortable with him. He told is a research about wraping up. When AR asked the purpose for the research , Gilang refused to answer it and changed the subject. Gilang expalained the research about " Indonesian people always think when the hear the word bungkus( Means Wrap) is about Shroud Burial"
EeFxxfdUcAA4W0n.jpgEeFxxfeU0AATTvy.jpg
Note: It has 6 ss for Gilang explaining his research but I only put 2 because ss
Most Indonesian people's mind stigmatized when they heard about Wrapping in general. It always associated with Shroud Burial. Because of this most of them feel uncomfortable when they talk about Wrapping. Even though wraping in general can't be associated with Shroud Burial. Many Indonesian people don't know that wrapping people can be used to mental threaphy and breathing exercise.
He asked his victim to belive this statement and explained it in futher detail.
Since, AR was naive back then. He dumbly agreed with it.
Gilang futhermore told about his reasoning in his research. Saying it was for his Prosa
EeFx7DEUMAI_tXf.jpg
the genre psychology thiller and the story is a tennager who found out being wrapped in cloth and being pressured. He is preassure so he can released his natural reaction and emotional condition. He realized that being wrapped is not always about Shroud burial (You know the rest).
He asked AR to be his model/Guinea pig, AR needed to be tied and wrapped with clothing for the model. So Gilang could observe AR emotional state so he could imagine it better for his fetish prosa.
AR was horrified with this request, but Gilang convince it was safe and It had already done it with many people (Aka: His Victim).AR rejected at first, but Gilang begged him to accepted it .He said didn't have enough time for his research. AR felt bad for him because he was on semester 10 in his college. He decided to accept his request (even thou it was a red flag in the start)
So Gilang gained his power to control AR. AR was afraid because Gilang was his College senior. (Note Asian culture have a high respect with older and senior person in general, bascially Senpai culture ). Gilang became very bosy to him. Because AR's Naviety he never realized it was a red flag when he told him to never told the wraping clothing stuff about the research to AR's friends.
After one of AR's friends agreed to help him. Gilang told AR to meet up with his friend to work for the project.
AR asked how long the research would be. He answered it depends and told his friend to take in too.
So the techinical settings it would be:
-AR's being tied up and wrapped in clothing by his friend. After that, take a video and photo to him.
-AR's Friend being tied up and wrapped in clothing by AR. After that, take a video and photo to him.
(In summary, take turn to switch up)
After that Gilang asked his first impression to him, AR answered honestly. He bitched how his Vertigo related to the word "Iku". Because AR tired to be respectful to him, he aplogized.
Tommorow, Gilang asked to make a commintment and promise for working his project. AR said," Yes, as long nothing bad will happen. I will do it". Gilang told nothing bad will happen. So the research took place in AR's House. AR went to his House at 9 am.
Gilang told him, If you felt sad, panic, scared, and panic, just released it. AR told him, that he was not a easily distressed person. He told not to think about it, for make him felt calm. So the bondage started at 9.55 am.
EeFz6rNUYAI0Nv_.jpgEeFz6rOU4AAF5r-.jpg
He was on the Bondage for three hours. Gilang asked him, " do you feel good on it?". Because AR wasn't a machosist ofc he said tf not. Gilang teased him if you want to hug him. Since AR wasn't gay, he scared asf.
After tormenting his victim, Gilang asked AR's friend to be tied same like him for 2 hours. When AR was tied, one of AR's Friends visited his house. Gilang asked his friend is suitable to his "project".
After that Gilang asked AR and Friends to do it again, because his reaction kinda wrong to the project. AR's actually kinda wanted to say no but is being pressure by Gilang. He aggreed and will do it again on Later. After that, one of his friends(The visited one) bondaged again for Gilang sick fetish.
When his friends was on it, Gilang gave more specifed Instruction to tied up his friends.
EeF36T7U8AcpMCJ.jpgEeF36T8UwAA5n9l.jpg
Just follow my instruction, don't ask any question about it. Just Follow it.
If ask to do it again then do it again. If I corrected the way, fix it. In the end, don't ask any questions, don't denied any my instruction. Because I have alredy known the best for my research
First Instruction: Put him in that position, like the picture. Both of his arms are in the side of his body. You take a picture in up angle, later on send it to me.
Second Instruction:
Stick Tape around his mouth to his chin and his eyes, Like that picture. Make sure he can't talk and see. If he can speak with one layer, add another layer to make sure he can't speak. Make sure again, he can't talk and again. Make sure the tape wrapped aroun on his body.
AR followed his instruction.
Thrid Instruction:
stick the tape Wrapped around to all his body, Gilang being abosulte creep, he sent AR tied up picture and being an Sadistic creep. This make AR uncomfortable in his mind.
Gilang being a weird fuck
"Dek Siapanih Ganteng?" translation "Who is handsome? Baby."
When, his friends was wrapped around in tape on his face. He was thristy and stuffy in his face. AR felt bad for him, He asked Gilang to give him drink and unwrapped the tape. Since Gilang was a Sadistic fuck, he said NO baby. AR is worried and confused but Gilang threatned him with suicide , his vertigo ,etc.
EeF4J80U4AQ-vTA.jpg
If you triggered my Vertigo, I will kill myself
AR rejected his request after being threatned by him. Gilang insisted him because he had already make a statement/promise with him, if he didn't follow, it would have a great mental impact to Gilang ( So he can't masturbate). AR asked what was a great mental Impact to Gilang. Gilang answered his emotion could exploded,triggred his vertigo. After that Gilang demanded AR to keep tied his friends. This made AR pissed off and Angry.
During that time, Gilang called AR's Friend to presude his sick Research. Because AR was pissed off, he took his friend's call and said this "What kind of research of this, forcing your subject to fucked up shit. Is not fair for using your mental illness as an excuse presurring , controling people and being a dick in general."
Gilang cried because he was offended by common sense. He ended the phone call. Gilang tried to phone call him again, but rejected multiple times.
After that Gilang bitched to AR . AR said that he didn't like being pressured and threatned by him. Gilang asked AR to not pressured him. He denmand AR to apologize to him. AR pitied him, so he aplogized.
He calmed down a little bit and conceded for AR's friends wrapping . But he still wanted AR to repeat him being wrapped because AR wasn't maximal enough and lack of his emotion. He told Gilang, he house kinda far away, so he couldn't to repeat again in his house.
Because it was already at Evening back then, AR rejected Gilang's request . He asked AR to repeat it again because it was his debt. AR didn't feel it was a debt, he said he would help him as long anything bad happen. Because of this Gilang threatned him again with suicide, his vertigo and spreg out in general. Gilang accepted his rejection from AR and begged AR doesn't share this sick research. Gilang started to play as victim, because he was an annoyance and shouldn't exist in this world ( Fucking Snowflakes). AR said he wasn't like that to gilang
At night, Gilang updated his story in whatapp who claim to be written by his family,AR replied his wa story because he felt it was a must to him.
EeF6apGVoAAaKGC.jpg
Translation: My friends, please pray for Gilang mental health
EeF6apHUcAE6oZ6.jpg
Translation: Gilang currently has a hard time right now. Please pray for him, my friends. If you have an argument or fight with him, please reaply this story
EeF6apFVoAIjERu.jpg
Translation: I'm aplogized, I don't have time for checking each message for Gilang. If you are Gilang's friend, please told me about his problem and vent.
His "family " claimed Gilang was on his Vertigo and his family didn't give him his phone to protect his mental health ( Even Thou his active in Instagram)
His " family" asked AR to repeat the clothing wrapping again. He said No and confess his fellings and what happen to Gilang.
EeF6ySsUMAAgV30.jpgEeF6ySrUwAICJdP.jpg
Dear Mr/Mrs/Uncle/Auntie , I and Gilang himself, don't really know each other. He asked me to help, I accepted it (Do you think I'm not kind enough) but as long anything bad or harmful happen, I will not continue to help him. And that's right because Gilang has a Mental issue and make one of my friends felt hard to breathe. I don't want to take a risk, because I only did a small mistake ( I only said "Katane" and "Iku"), even then Gilang scolded me and demanded me to aplogize. If i take the wrong picture, he asked me to fix it me 8 times. I know Vertigo, can cause dangerous risk for the ill one. But don't use his illness as an excuse for fufill his sick demand and wishes. If you mentally ill, get a profesional help and don't use as an excuese for being a dick in general. Anyway, Gilang trying to seduce me saying " Handsome" and "hug me". I'm not homphobic and He is a bisexual. But I'm straight so this things make me uncomfortable.
I aplogized again, because I can't continue it. Please look another volunteer to do it. For material things, I maybe do but i don't know if my friends have enough time to help me.
AR quoted his picture about Gilang being sadistic creep.
This probably a sexual harrasment, but forget it. I sincere to accpeted as a normal event to me. I f you want to talk me with your felling, please ask Gilang to learn to be respectul to another.
After that Gilang being reported to local news, and he ghosted AR.
Photos of his another victim
EeF7p21UwAAZWJL.jpgEeF7p2-U0AEGyv8.jpgEeF7p2_UYAA5ncF.jpgEeF7p2_UEAAsIPv.jpg
Twitter Thread: https://twitter.com/acertifiedloner/status/1288565021388095488
Archive: https://archive.md/HU1to
Ask F.M (Indonesian Language): https://ask.fm/GilangAprlNP
Archive: https://archive.md/oF8VP
Facebook: https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009623120480&_rdc=1&_rdr
Archive: https://archive.md/HTf0i
Hometown: Banjarmasin
Current Town: Surabaya
NISN( National Student Number): 9985401432
College Student Number: 12151113309
School: Universitas Airlangga
Level: S1 (Banchelor Degree)
Major: Indonesian language and literacture
-Has a phobia with Worm and height
-Loves old disney animation film, Marvel fim and One piece(Anime)
Most of his milk is on Indonesian language and can be see on the reply on the viral thread
A thread for his victims screenshoot and thread:
https://twitter.com/razaksyarif/status/1288692520302436352.
Any opinions farmer?

EntitleDID

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Katie Joy, Without a Crystal Ball on YT, is worthy of getting a thread all to herself. To list some of her most recent actions:

Long story short, she backed up sanders by saying that there was an ongoing LAPD investigation on Shane Dawson, refused to take accountability for spreading false information and doubled down by saying she'd been contacted by 'victims' of Shane. Once it was proven that sanders kennedy had made a report himself to the police to 'obtain the exclusive', Katie completely blamed him even though she had not checked in with the PD (mind you, this is the same woman who calls herself a journalist). If you wanna know more about the context of the situation, jump to the last spoiler and the video there covers this trainwreck.

Katie told her audience just how much she's struggling as the sole provider to her family, since her husband has allegedly lost his job and her child has severe autism. On July 16, she tweeted:

20200802_235442.jpg

It's 2020, there's millions of people who are struggling to pay the bills after losing their jobs, the situation in Yemen is beyond drastic and this woman's really out here using the donations she received to get lip injections. After tweeting about her son being vulnerable to COVID-19, while half the world is quarentined, she went to get botoxed up.

She gave a platform to the neighbor of Danielle Cohn (14), a grown woman who leaked the tape where Cohn's mother admits Danielle has had an abortion. Whatever your stance on Danielle Cohn is, she's a literal child who is being exploited by her mother online for everyone to see who on top of that has to deal with the fact that now everyone on the Internet knows she's had an abortion. The neighbor, Katie and Cohn's mother are all disgusting for exploiting her for money, views and clout. Some day that kid's gonna look back on all of this and realize just how many adults have failed her. All of the drama surrounding her is going to haunt her and fuck her up for the rest of her life.

She abuses the copyright system on YT and will copyright strike creators for not crediting her.
@ minute 19:40

I'm sure I'm forgetting more stuff, and her past must be full of similar scummy behavior, since she's changed the name she goes back online a couple times. At some point she went by Katie Paulson, but besides that I don't know much more. I just stumbled upon her channel because of the Stauffer family 'rehoming' their adopted child like he's a frigging puppy who was too energetic to handle and was mesmerized by how much drama she causes and how she'll insert herself into every situation but then pretend to be an innocent bystander every time.

Her Twitter is @woacbofficial. Rn it's privated but yours truly fortunately has access to watch her spend all day, every day in Twitter and live streaming on YT instead of spending time with her son and husband, even when she's 'taking a break from social media'.

Besides that, here's a recap of the drama she's been in previously to the one listed above

• Winner
Reactions: barbiegirl

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if lolcow worthy material or not, but has there ever been a thread on Bubzbeauty / Lindy Tsang? I've seen PULL and Guru Gossip discuss her. I've been trying to archive her thread since PULL will be shutting down soon. I apologize if this is not a thorough 'pitch,' so to speak.

Her accounts: Beauty channel, family vlog. I would throw her into the 'Internet Famous' thread.

She is basically a beauty guru turned family channel. Her makeup looks are nothing to really write home about, but that is not why she is a person of interest. She is one of those "fake it 'til you make it" Youtubers who tries to make their life look happier than it actually is. An example would be her trying to make her shitshow of a marriage with her ex-husband Tim look like a fairy tale, when in reality he flies to Hong Kong once a month to lay pipe to other bitches and get the fuck away from his wife and kids. I can't blame him when Lindy makes posts complaining about her babies shit always being under her nails, amongst many other gems.

She plays favourites with her children Isaac and Ayla, treating her daughter like gold and her son like shit. She actually calls her daughter the "sass queen" and enables this awful behaviour. A lot of people speculate she acts like this due to her Chinese upbringing and is reverse projecting, since her parents preferred her brother over her.

She recently caught some attention after she gave her son Isaac a phallic looking piece of soap and uploaded it to Youtube, with her response to her audience being: "To those who are butthurt about this being inappropriate, don't worry and chill! The guy has never seen an erect penis in his entire life. To him, it's a cannon." Afterwards she used the death of a K-pop star for her defense.

She also tends to sperg out when her audience asks about her life. Because, y'know, it's none of your business even though her life is plastered all over the internet.

Last edited:

RTRipSYripOUl

kiwifarms.net
Didn't know that second life existed, but i'm happy to report, they do!
The cast of Furrys:
Draco - Dragon furry.

Ritsu Klaututh (Second Life Name, no one would be retarded enough to name someone that) - Thinks the horribly drawn sprites around him are 'art'

Mystery - A bird... thing. Was a deer once at least.

Shimasu - Big titty blast wolf with shit floating around her head. This is most likely a guy.

The nameless charchters are the best:

In the background, image a fat furry, now imagine that it's only in the face. Now imagine pikachu's face sacks. throw that on the fat face. Now imagine glasses on the face, with the eyes being two pits in the skull. A green lips and inside of the mouth complete with a set of green ears to end off with. Also, weeb sword. Can't miss all the check boxes.

I'm new here, and i can't find any information, and i'm going to come off as a bit shit. Just yell at me until i get it.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
I recall running into this funky website awhile back:

It's run by a guy named Maurice "Moe" Bedard who claims to teach mystical secrets from sects such as the Freemasons and Illuminati.

He claims that Alexandr Dugin (a Russian political theorist with ties to Putin who has been called "fascist") is one of his "Gnostic Brethren".

I haven't read too deeply into what the website contains (most of it is esoteric-sounding stuff which isn't extremely comprehensible).

He also runs another website called "Loansafe" which offers "free online mortgage assistance", which has hints of a "cult of personality" centered around him as a "financial savior" of some kind, as well as hints of conspiracial thinking:

https://www.loansafe.org/forum/members/moe-bedard.1/

---

The word philosophy simply means a "lover of wisdom" and yes, you need to have wisdom when trying to save your home. The reason many of you did so was from the result of the wisdom that was shared in this forum and the support.

What you have stated here I have been saying for well 13 years and many other people as well. This fact was true for well over a century before this crisis started and the last one over 10 years ago.

If you want to add some more philosophical theories to your bank conspiracies, I would say that the Coronavirus shut down is meant to cripple the entire world economy and there are people much more powerful than the banks orchestrating the destruction of the American way of life once and for all.

If you cannot find work or income in the coming years, you will not have a home and be forced to live in special shelters and camps.

Loan modifications will be off the table for anyone with no permanent income.

Best Regards,

Moe
Founder
LoanSafe.org - America's #1 Mortgage Forum
1-800-779-4547

---

I haven't gone over the sites more thoroughly, but there might be more interesting stuff there.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
Hey how would I write a good thread about history of true crime? I want to make a thread on Count lustig.

Also what about a guy who getting groomed by lolcows? His name is finster and is a minecraft live streamer. His whole fan base is trying troll him to transition

FreddyFazzkiller

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is lolcow material or interesting to anyone in the slightest given that I did such a lousy job at archiving things and what little I have is from other people, but I would like to talk about an individual who refers to himself as Discordia.

Discordia is a 20 something adult Neo-Nazi with a history of Neo-Nazism in his family as indicated by an old regional antifa site post referencing his family. He is half gypsy and half Jewish and has spent many years warning the people of the game of ROBLOX about the 'threat of pan-Turkism''.
(His account on ROBLOX: https://www.roblox.com/users/378107/profile)

As to quote himself, 'Turks have higher birth rates than people in white nations' he advocates a medieval form of Christianity he refers to as Deuteronomy and is supportive of raping of women and children as to 'ensure a higher birth rate' than the Muhammadans. Aside from this he had also developed his own ideology he referred to as Aristocratic-Socialism. While the intricate details of his ideology cannot properly be explained due to the scant amount of recorded proof he created a Nationstates account called Ishraealia as a demonstration of his ideology and his ideal state.
(The flag of the nation: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/741722341859393538/741722413812809738/Ishraealia.jpg)
(A ROBLOX game produced dedicated to the country of Ishraealia https://www.roblox.com/games/760097559/Nationstates-Ishraealia)
(A political subreddit he made: https://www.reddit.com/r/Aristocracism/)
(A video of Discordia talking: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741722341859393538/741734009750421614/TheKIngsSpeech.mp4)

At one point he made a now (presumably) deleted Discord server by the name of Politeia which managed to amass a total of 160 members at its peak. It was last bumped the day before it was deleted.
(The server's Disboard link: https://disboard.org/de/server/286853172247527435)

The server was involuntarily deleted due to backlash from former moderators of the server. One had logged into both the steam account and a Discord alt account of one of the other moderators. The moderator who's accounts were compromised was 13 years old at the time and it was found that Discordia had been making weird remarks over the span of more than a year in what potentially may have been a form of roleplay. More specifically what Discordia refers to as, 'femspeak' or the manner in which a femboy speaks. Although sadly the server was deleted and no recordings were taken of the alt account being in use.
(Proof of ages: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085515484135443/Screenshot_146.png)
(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085619729498134/Screenshot_155.png)

(Proof of bizarre interactions: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085514900996097/Screenshot_145.png)
(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085624414404610/Screenshot_156.png)
(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085646967177217/Screenshot_157.png)
(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/647898997524135949/648085509259788298/Screenshot_141.png)

He still lurks ROBLOX to this day although no-one other than his apparent love interest is confirmed to be in regular contact with him.

(The ROBLOX account of the minor who he communicates to: https://www.roblox.com/users/97342205/profile)

Last edited:

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say Jeff holiday needs one
I was just checking into seeing what he's been up to lately, and his channel is essentially dead. 111k subs, and only gets around 10-15k views per upload. His latest videos are mainly just his rants about normie conservatives and anti maskers. Granted he's doing slightly better than Mundane Matt, but you can tell he's beating a dead horse and struggling to stay relevant.

Jeff_YT.PNG

I guess like other former skeptics in the post GaymerGate era, he devolved into just another annoying leftist who wants to complain about RepubliKKKans.

He also goes live on Twitch occasionally with around 50 people watching, which is pathetic. He's defending ANTIFA now (like banana boy Amazing Atheist), and in usual leftist Redditard fashion he's wholeheartedly embracing internet trolls if the victims are right wing.

Jeff Holiday_sux.PNG

Exfurminatus Now

Give me liberty, or at least a reason to live...
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that I don't see a thread on Gail Chord Shuler. A crazy old lady who is obsessed with the guy who played Data on Star Trek. She formulated an entire backstory where she has a harem of male celebrities that are all imprisoned by Brent Spiner's wife, the leader of the Jesuits or some shit. She also wrote a children's book in which a cat gets raped by a fat black man named Bubba. You just can't make this shit up.

Part 1 of 8 of her Children's audio book entitled:
The Forbidden Abyss

I'd make the thread myself, but I'm still kinda new here and don't want to fuck it up.

No2wFries

kiwifarms.net
I stumbled upon this couples Youtube page by accident a few weeks ago and I've been watching all their videos ever since. Only 450+ sub so far but I feel something special about this one. From what I've gathered, they're both a little slow. She is thin and attractive. He is fat and gross. So I'm thinking she's a feeder, because they're constantly eating in the videos. The videos are nothing to special but the way each one opens with her creepy ass smile will forever haunt me. Every month they make an anniversary video. They seem so insincere about their "love" that I get the feeling he is paying her to pretend to be his fiance..

The channel

Her name is Kim Coleman. His name is Matthew Hedel.
This is his facebook page, I could not find hers. https://www.facebook.com/MatthewHedel (it's not public)

Here's a few notable videos:
They made a video where they review a razor. So someone commented it, this is his response. I guess she makes him shave off his body hair because he sweats to much.

His pathetic proposal video. He attempts to get down on one knee but he realized he was too fat for that half way there.

God, her smile steals souls.

Probably not thread worthy but damnit, i had to get this off my chest.
I'm new to this sits and found this through him. I know this post is a little over a year old, but I have to tell you, the dude is pretty pathetic. He is ignorant and very childish. He complained about his mom not lending him money for his phone bill despite the fact that he is a grown man. He recently just turned 30. I guarantee he's not paying her to be with him since he is unemployed because his service getting cut off won't allow him to work for Postmates, which is the only work he could find out there.

He currently has his own little "business" he calls Alpha Squad Designz where he makes art to sell, and it looks pretty bad.

Their "love" does seem forced and I believe she's the only woman that ever gave him a shot, so he's basically settling.

That's about all of the details I'm willing to give right now, but I can definitely tell you more about him. He was also on a podcast that got him some backlash.

Suck it Trebek

kiwifarms.net
I suck at writing. Maybe someone has interest....lots of names that come up elsewhere on the forum

Let me introduce you to Professor Helen Schlein Remiszewska

Helen Schelin / Helen Remiszewska / Mistress Snow / m00nrac00n is a humanities professor and writer out of New York. No matter where she goes drama just seems to follow her. Somehow she is always the victim.

Helen published her article, "I Told My Mentor I Was a Dominatrix - The Chronicle of Higher Education" where it talks about how a previous professor of her's, (Anne in her twitter messages) Hannah wojciehowski, pulled her professional letters of recommendation when she found out she whored herself out. Based on redacted emails it, Helen filed a complaint with the University of taxes against Hannah about the retraction of the letters of recommendation.

She then proceeds to get fired from the where she worked (Donatella Den NYC * (212) 354-4391 1032 Avenue Of The Americas 10018-5493) , after accusing them of having hidden cameras in the rooms, a claim the actively denies.

Another KF charcater, PK comes onto the scene. Over the summer of 2018? Helen worked as a personal assistant/care taker for PK and that didn't work out well. Helen then seems to have quite the vendetta against PK. Helen goes to over to the illness fakers subreddit and proceeds to go on what is refereed to as "m00nkab00m". Many of the posts are deleted, but it seems she became quite obsessed with PK and there was quite a lot of sub-reddit drama. The result of witch is she was banned from the illness fakers subreddit. Most recently, Helen continues to harass PK even through her Mistress Snow twitter account. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/porochista-khakpour-pchza-pkhakpour.61477/

While following the twitter drama, another kf careercow comes onto the scene, Ana Valens. Ana is a customer of Helens sex work services.

# Social Media and Online Pofiles
* Twitter (MistressSnowPhD) - https://twitter.com/MistressSnowPhD
* Poshmark - https://poshmark.com/closet/halinkaremi
* Foursquare - https://foursquare.com/halinka_remi
* Couch Surfing - https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/halinkaremi
* Last.LF - https://www.last.fm/user/halinkaremi
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/halinkaremi/
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mistresssnowphd/
* Tumblr - https://schlein.tumblr.com/
* Imgur - https://imgur.com/user/halinkaremi
* Twitter(halinka_remi) - https://twitter.com/halinka_remi
* https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/members/heleneremi/
* https://hcommons.org/members/heleneremi/
* https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/heleneremi/
* https://chroniclevitae.com/people/836142-helene-remiszewska/profile
* https://mla.hcommons.org/members/heleneremi/
* cash.app/$SnowPhD

Last edited:

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Might need to reopen the Nyanners thread because she just went full-on retard in recent years.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nyanners-thread.7802/

1598184140994.png

1598184157076.png

1598184171781.png

1598184183792.png

1598184213703.png

How is this bitch not be doxxed yet? HOLY SHIT! She is this retarded as hell! Kiwis you disappoint me greatly. 😒

https://mobile.twitter.com/RespectElves/status/1297477358497050625
https://mobile.twitter.com/LG_Zenith/status/1297489504153014273

Look at this shit niggas. The parody has become her own worse enemy

Fuck you waiting for? Make this community proud and find some clues about this idiot online.

Cybervermin

kiwifarms.net
Gonna swing by the give you some names you can look into.

PowergamingU. 15 year old barely functioning autist who larps in army gear, makes cringey Gmod animations of people he knows and thinks the Combine in Half Life is real. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQgnvvoCm86ygULTNhiFZw

Decimator Omega. Already been mentioned here but he's a lulcow whose been ejected from multiple online communities. Bunch of videos of him on the Ghost show sperging at trolls in the chat https://www.youtube.com/user/DEClMATOROMEGA

Flick. Scottish manbaby that makes machinima as a grown man and obsesses over Pixar movies and old consoles. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_tQyJCwIYb3TJjIKkItpvg

waterbuffalobilbo

kiwifarms.net
I'm new to this sits and found this through him. I know this post is a little over a year old, but I have to tell you, the dude is pretty pathetic. He is ignorant and very childish. He complained about his mom not lending him money for his phone bill despite the fact that he is a grown man. He recently just turned 30. I guarantee he's not paying her to be with him since he is unemployed because his service getting cut off won't allow him to work for Postmates, which is the only work he could find out there.

He currently has his own little "business" he calls Alpha Squad Designz where he makes art to sell, and it looks pretty bad.

Their "love" does seem forced and I believe she's the only woman that ever gave him a shot, so he's basically settling.

That's about all of the details I'm willing to give right now, but I can definitely tell you more about him. He was also on a podcast that got him some backlash.
Ha thats good to hear. Yea I think I posted the podcast here at some point (this is a big thread good luck finding it). It blows they deleted their internet history. I had a lot of fun watching their videos. He might be settling but I have no idea what her problem is. Matt is physically and mentally gross. I hope he becomes homeless. Tell Kim I'm single, I have a job and I also like racoons.

Reactions: No2wFries