Thread Requests & Resources - If you want to make a thread but don't know how or are too lazy.

tranny2000

Who you callin' Pinhead?
kiwifarms.net
Since I brought them up in the DestinytoMoon thread, it made me realize how much Arkham-Insanity deserves a thread.
Here's some highlights:
Shrinking Sherlock with neko food fetish
Baby Cuphead asscrack
King Dice shitting in a bucket

Also, just a lot of child abuse fetishization. A majority of their art is people (usually children) getting spanked or beaten, often with belts and spoons. They like to draw a lot of cutesy art of these.

I've tried to write up a thread starter on her before, but I end up too mati so would appreciate help if there is interest.

Needlemouse

obligatory sonic autist
kiwifarms.net
Got redirected here because I'm fucking retarded but could someone look into making a thread on ManicMakes? It's old news but it's funny shit. He's a trainwreck groomer with a crusty fursuit of a character from Sonic Underground of all things, has (had?) an endless army of obvious sockpuppet accounts on twitter, and even ended up IP BANNED from Twitter apparently.
If it's too much work to put together I understand, I don't have the stuff on hand right now but it could be fun to look into. Or horrifying. Depends.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually super surprised there isn't a thread on Varg Vikernes. I just learned about this guy so there are a lot of holes in my knowledge but he's... pretty cowish. I'm still kind of digging through all of it. To summarize what I've found so far:

• Used to make metal, and then went to prison for murdering another dude in the metal scene. He claimed it was self-defense, but the dude was stabbed over and over in the back.
  • His band is really well-respected by metal enthusiasts
  • Now he lives off a tugboat in France with his autistic wife where he is obsessed with Odin worship and starting a racially pure, Nordic tribe in the woods there.
  • He really really hates Christians, calls them Jews, and pushes this narrative that no true Europeans were ever Christian, only just pretending. He has burned down multiple churches.
  • Obsessed with "pure" European genetics, gets really triggered if you point out his son has brown hair and calls him "dark blonde," blamed Jews when his brother's DNA test didn't come back 100% Nordic, argues with people on the Internet whether or not gingers are truly European. R/Thuleanperspective is full of people arguing about if Italians are actually European too.
  • Tried to make a tabletop game that sucks really badly. It also features his weird ideas about race, but that aside the game is also bizarre and bad and he's constantly advertising it on Twitter
  • Has a website where he writes absolutely insane things, like that "pure Europeans" are unevolved Neanderthals, and therefore, literally an entirely different species from every other race
  • He has a bunch of weird followers who also want to find a tradwife and go start a tribe in the woods, too. They are on Twitter and r/thuleanperspective and I don't really know where else. He argues with them constantly. Recently someone tried to troll them by posing as a wannabe tradwife and then sliding into these dudes' DMs, and he posted weird conspiracies that she was some kind of "French agent" sent to disrupt white nationalism.
  • He made a zillion videos on this stuff that were taken down, that have been reuploaded on Youtube, also under the name Thulean Perspective.

Here's an example of one of his bizarre tweets. ELM stands for "elf lives matter," because he calls white people "elves" for some reason.
elflivesmatter.png

https://burzum.org/eng/news.shtml The library section of the site is where all his weird writings are

and his wife's account:

• Informative
Reactions: Just wandering

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
Submitted for the approval of the midnight society; I give you...

Chance Wilkins/Cyraxx/The Goblin King

Who is Chance Wilkins?
According to him, Chance is an author, artist, activist and musician whos creative lineage spans both generations and continents.

A short video the broadly covers all the nonsense this person has caused in his short (heh) life.

Who is Chance Wilkins really?
A liar, a thief, an (alleged) abuse survivor and an (alleged) abuser himself. A man who is host to a myriad of psychological and physiological issues; among them are (arguably) disproportional dwarfism, mild retardation, oppositional defiance disorder and progeria. He is, as of writing this article, a 30 year old that has never had a job and lives in his mother's unfinished basement in Akron, Ohio. Chance spends his entire day live streaming to 9 people (4 of them trolls, 5 of them mods) wherein he performs vocal covers of his favorite songs, creates "hiphop beats", (in motherfucking Fruty Loops studios that consist of one snare line and one pad) drives around aimlessly in Forza and gets into fights with random spergs in his live chat that ultimately end up with him being DDOS'd for a day, This will cause him to attempt to stream a dozen times in a row with titles like "never backing down from the haters" and "i will never leave youtube"

Also he was victim to one of the greatest gay ops of all time.

The allegations:
Chance is most notable for stealing beats he finds on soundcloud, altering them slightly and then selling them as his own. He has also used this technique with deviant art for his merch store (shut down). Also he attempted to lie his way into the juggalo community.

Thievery evidence:

Chance making "beats"

The Greatest Gay Op of all time:
I have no idea how this escaped the farms attention, possibly due to 'rona and the gunt (and maybe because it involved the juggalos) but it's time there was some sort of an attempt at archiving this saga.
Chance wants more than anything to become a famous rapper and is convinced Youtube is that ticket to stardom. He quickly inserted himself in the juggalo subculture by taking on any and all challengers in rap battles and freestyling on other peoples live streams any chance he got. It wasn't very long before he attracted the attention of people that saw the potential nectar that was waiting to be tapped.

The Players:
Music Biz Marty - A shrewd and calculating business man.

The Bender Boys - Plucky juggalo roustabouts looking for hot new talent.

Jayme Springer - King maker in the juggalo community, personal advisor to Twiztid and matron to all.

Chance Wilkins - A fucking retard.

The stage:
Mostly on Jayme's channel in the form of live streams with few exceptions.

Rap battles:

Songs:

Some of the most important lore remains buried and lost in 10 and 12 hour juggalo streams (buh) but a few snipbits have risen from those depths for our amusement

The reason why the juggalos fucked with him:

Chance announcing he is now signed to the Bender Boys label:

Due to the failure of his debut music video (unfound) the bender boys were forced to sell Chance's contract:

Chance languishing under the thumb of music biz marty:

Chance finally figuring out its all kayfabe:

Abuse allegations
Chance was dating a woman by the name of Heather and for a time was living with him. Heather was embroiled in a custody battle for her children that Chance was creepily eager to call his own. But the online and offline antics of Chance seemed to be inhibiting her from gaining said custody. These include allegations of hitting Heather as well one of Heathers children and harassing local autistic children at a park.

It wasn't long before the two went their separate ways. They parted amicably and without incident, just kidding.

Unfortunately, the only footage that can be found explaining Heather's side is "dis pizza good" but fortunately we have Chance's side of the events.

Speaking of Chance's side of the story, here's more of his rationalizations. In these "confessions" the lore of his (alleged) abuse is explained.

What is Chance up to now?

Same shit:

Miscellany:

Horror film:

Break dancing;

Only myself can defeat myself:

Chance, the air bender:

Proof hes a motherfucking midgit:

Suicide PSA:

Chance screaming for 25 seconds straight:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Deadly Queen

Pink guy but a cat
kiwifarms.net
I present to you...Eric Plotagon Guy

Who is Eric Plotagon Guy?
According to him he is "perfect human being" that doesn't deserve hate

Who is Eric Plotagon Guy really?
A piece of shit that steals videos, uses grounded threats, gives out death threats like they're free samples at the grocery store, killed a dog, claimed to have a girlfriend who is 14 while he is 22, a professional narcissist and racist, a false accuser, and he has also asked minors to have sex with him.

His channel

Reactions: Brook

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net
Suris The "Skeptic". I've already brought him up a few times in the breadtube thread, including writing a full-length bio of what I know about him so far.
Speaking of white male breadtubers, there's one in particular that seems to have gone under our radar. And genuinely surprised this guy hasn't been mentioned on this thread or hell, doesn't have a thread of his own because he's quite an exceptional individual

View attachment 1520997View attachment 1522521
This is Suris The Skeptic (powerword currently unknown. I'm afraid I'm a novice farmer so my skills are still somewhat underwhelming), an atheist youtuber who mostly makes videos about religion, philosophy, science & skepticism as well as response vids to christian, crank and/or Anti-SJW youtubers. Like most of BreadTube, with the latter, he mainly targets the low-hanging fruit (presumably in order to make himself look smarter in comparison) such as No Bullshit & PragerU so cow-crossovers a plenty.

He's also apparently in a polymorous relationship with three women with one of them having her own channel.
While he is a lot more reasonable than most SocJus types (at least on the surface) he still unironically believes in & regurgitates the crap most Social Justice Warriors believe such as the following;
He thinks "White Privilege" is a thing & is totally not a racist slur to white people
View attachment 1522530
In one of his response vids to No Bullshit, he accuses Brooks of advocating for the Great Replacement theory when he brings up the modern left's obvious bigotry towards white people (which to me, is definitive proof that, like other SJWs & regressive leftists, he finds the concept of anti-white racism to be utterly inconceivable).
He thinks everything is political. Even Super Mario (definitely not grasping at straws).
Here he also shows he can't tell the difference between a work with politics & a work that has a political agenda (aka propaganda)
View attachment 1524422
He's been pissy at atheist organisations taking the red pill & acted as a self-appointed gatekeeper
View attachment 1522998
He got triggered at elon musk getting redpilled & encourging others to do the same & thinking he's gonna become a full-blown racist any day now.
View attachment 1523001
He doesn't take cancel culture seriously
View attachment 1523003
I'm sure he'll be singing a different tune if the cancel mob come after him for some stupid reason. Like. With. Every. Other. Person. Who. Didn't. Take. Cancel. Culture. Seriously.

He's defended the term"Toxic Masculinity" at least two times (he also admits in the former livestream that he plays video games & eats junk food all day).
He's also anti-gamergate
View attachment 1523005
View attachment 1523007
Yet he's gone silent on the subject of Anita Sarkeesian whenever she's been brought up in the comments section of his tweets, neither whiteknighting for her or voicing critiscism of her. Which is bizarre since in his response to No Bullshit on the subject of Brie Larson, he said he doesn't mind sexualized female characters (& even thinks that it works in some settings such as Kill La Kill) which is one of the main things Sarkeesian opposes (with absolutely no compromises whatsoever). My only guess being that he knows Anita (& her partner in crime McIntosh) is full of shit (he's an avid gamer, so he should be able to point out the errors, omissions & even outright lies she tells) but he's too afraid to criticise her without pissing off his leftist fanbase & bubble friends. At the same time though, he also doesn't want to hurt his personal pride in being a skeptic (though since he believes in & regurgitates most of the usual SocJus bullshit, as far as I'm concerned, he already lost that pride) so he does the next best thing & simply avoids talking about her & acting like she doesn't exist (I do hope someone brings her up in a livestream debate with him, then he'll have no excuse not to talk about her).

He's also on various occasions recited the now age-old SocJus tripe of "Gender is a social construct" & "There's more than two genders" (nevermind that those two ideas are not only equally wrong, but also contradict each other).

He has pretty much the same shitty take on landlords that most of the other breadtubers do.
View attachment 1524424

He's not a fan of the farms & admits he would delete it from the Internet if he could.
View attachment 1523094
When he was told he'd likely become a target, he said this
View attachment 1523040
I don't think he's fully aware of this site's reputation. If he has any dark secrets, we're sure to find them & expose them for all to see.

Then their this bizarre take on game shows of all things.
View attachment 1524427

He's friends with both Xanderhal (in fact the two teamed up to look at the "best moments" of Nick Fuentes ) & Vaush (I guess polymors gotta stick together), recommending their channels on his channel page.
View attachment 1523096
He also follows a lot of other leftists/breadtubers on both Youtube & Twitter (including Innuendo Studios which is one of the things that really makes me question his credentials as a "skeptic").
View attachment 1523098
View attachment 1523120
View attachment 1523099
View attachment 1523101
View attachment 1523102
View attachment 1523104
View attachment 1523106
View attachment 1523110
Bizarrely, despite his aforementioned hatred of anti-sjw "skeptics" he also follows at least three of the most prominent ones (he in turn is also followed by Armoured Skeptic's girlfriend Shoe0nhead which makes a bit more sense to me since June is a centrist so likely wants to get everyone's perspective on a issue, even people she regularly disagrees with and/or personally doesn't like), plus Hunter Avallone who he's criticised in the past, but seems to have grown to like him after he "left the right" & after the two had a debate with each other.
View attachment 1523112
View attachment 1523115
He's also following Noel Plum who actually did a response video to Suris on the topic of transgender athletes.
View attachment 1523116
Even more surprisingly, he also follows Rags, so make of that what you will.
View attachment 1522990
And here's him acting suprised at coming across the exact kind of person his fellow leftists tell him is just a strawman.
View attachment 1524430
Suppose this is what Rationalwiki calls a stopped clock moment.
The most noticeable thing about him is obviously his avatar. Some guy in green robes & a hood who wields a giant hammer that puts Mjölnir to shame. And it seems to be partially what makes him popular, currently sits at 31.3K subscribers on Youtube & 5,782 followers on Twitter at the time of writing, plus having a dedicated fanart community, the fruits of which he showcases at the beginning of almost every video.
View attachment 1523048
View attachment 1523054
View attachment 1523060
View attachment 1523063
These also include rule 63 fanart!!!
View attachment 1523064
& of course, furry art
View attachment 1523065
View attachment 1523058
And finally, this "masterpiece" which he used as his twitter profile for a while
View attachment 1523070
So yeah, we're dealing with some major autism here (& that's coming from an actual sperg). I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly faps to this shit.
One more thing, he also supports Lolicon, saying it can be used as a means of stopping child sexual abuse (which totally isn't using the same logic as Roosh V's "legalize rape to stop rape" or the safe injection site's "give drugs to drugees to help get them off drugs") using a probably dubious study as evidence & using the "tHeY'rE nOt rEaL cHiLdReN" justification (as if I already didn't get pedo vibes from this guy).
View attachment 1523090
View attachment 1523093
Overall, due to the fact he spews the usual SocJus BS, derides right-wingers & anti-sjws for saying & doing stupid shit while mostly ignoring the stupid shit his side says & does, is friends with a compulsive liar & follows a strawman-buliding crank whose arguments can easily be deconstructed by anyone with half a brain, he comes off less as a skeptic & more like a theist who uses the language and the tools of skepticism against rival religions & beliefs, but won't apply the same scrutiny to his own religion (in this case, his religion being leftism) & even uses said language & tools to justify & defend his religion's insane beliefs.
So what do ya think my fellow kiwis. Think this guy worthy of being talked about here or hell, a thread? If so, feel free to make one. I'd do it myself, but like I said, I'm a novice farmer so I don't think I'd be able to do it justice.

Suris Info
YouTube
Twitter (Archive)
Facebook (Archive)
Email
Patreon
Anyway, thought I'd give ya the latest from Suris the Simp such as this video in which he challenges some random guy on BLM's anti-christian nature
He's also support LeafyIsHere getting cancelled
1598547114775.jpeg

And mocked Quatering for sticking up for Leafy twice, the second time
1598547147068.jpeg

1598547191746.jpeg

I don't think I even need to guess what his thoughts on Pewdiepie are.

Also, 2 months back, he made a response vid to this christian youtuber called Micheal Moreno on the supreme court's ruling on LGBT.
Quite unexpectedly, Micheal responded to Suris's video, which must have been a surprise for Suris considering the people he criticises rarely do so.
After this, the two decidid to debate one another
Any thoughts on this? I honestly can't bring myself to watch these. I stopped watching Suris's videos quite a while ago when I realised that like the rest of BreadTube, he simply made all the same bullshit arguments & statements regular SJWs do dressed up to sound intelligent.
Well when I first came across him, I didn't know he was a breadtuber.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrgnyTnbHcw This was the very first vid I watched of his in which he critqued Dave Cullen/Computing Forever. While I do agree with Dave on a lot of things, there is a even larger amount of things I disagree with him on, so I was initially glad there was someone criticising him & I did find myself agreeing with Suris more than Dave. However, when Dave brought "toxic masculinity" Suris defended the term, saying that it's not about attacking masculintiy. That's when I got my first hint of how pro-socjus he was. As I watched more of his videos, while he did make some good points about the anti-sjws he was criticising, he was also repeating the same old bullshit SJWs spew all the time. "Gender Is A Social Construct", "There's more than two genders", "everything is political" etc & deriding right-wingers/anti-sjws for saying & doing dumb shit while acting almost completely oblivious to the bullshit his side has done.
It was when I saw that he was friends with Xanderhal & Vaush & when I read rationalwiki's list of other Breadtubers on their own puff piece article on them (which is actually where I learned about BreadTube in the first place) that confirmed to me he was one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZB8peRx44&t=188s This was the last video of his that I saw in which he unashamedly defends IDpol topped with a little Brie Larson whiteknighting & even then, It was only to see if he would bring up Anita Sarkeesian & his personal opinion of her (spolier alert:he doesn't).
Well, looks like Suris took some advice from his buddy Xanderhal & did a "I uSeD tO bE aN aNtI-sJw tIlL I sAw dA lIgHt" grift video. Haven't been able to find out his take on Cuties though. As I've noted before, this seems to par the course for Suris The Simp. Deride the right for their stupid shit while being as silent as a ghost on the left's stupid shit.
Also, gonna call hypocrisy on this guy since he's done lots of videos on No Bullshit, yet he supported someone who accused Quartering for supposedly being obsessed with Brie Larson.
1599874720431.png

I'm not a fan of Quartering & it was a pussy move for him to block this person, but still. Just because you criticise an assholish person regularly doesn't mean you're obsessed with them. This is the same sort of shit the likes of Hbomberguy pull on Sarkeesian critics.
So he avoided joining a cult, by joining a cult? And went from defending bouncy anime titties to defending the people who have made that effectively extinct?:story:
To be serious though, there are at least two holes in his story. Firstly, if he did research cults, then surely he would have seen how the modern SJW left is just as cult-like, if not even moreso (though then again, maybe this research he did was Ian Danskin's "Alt-Right Playbook" series aka the new Michelle Remembers. I mean, he does follow the guy on YouTube & Twitter so it wouldn't surprise me). Second, he claims he used to watch No Bullshit, yet in his first video on No Bullshit;
He acts as if this is the first time he's come across him & there's nothing to imply he has any sort of familiarity with Brooks prior to this video.
Also, does he even mention the part where he used to be a christian? Or has he dropped that & now claims he just a plain Anti-SJW?
Well if his story is even partially true, it seems to have mainly been emotional blackmail that convinced him to turn.
Another thing I forgot to mention is that he also doesn't seem to have much familiarity with the term "Social Justice Warrior" other than mentioning their being a "hate movement against SJWs" (because why would anyone hate SJWs right?). And besides, I does seem a little too convenient that he 's never mentioned this in the past and is only revealing this now while the "I used to be Anti-SJW" grift is still popular.

Oh that's fucking rich. As if his side doesn't misrepresent BLM crtics. Or anti-antifa or MRAs or Gamergators or pretty much Anti-SJWs as whole. As if SJW leftists & their media shills don't portray them all as crazy, racist, sexist, alt-right, neo-nazi klansmen. Even Suris himself is guilty of this. He never seems to engage reasonable BLM critics (or reasonable Anti-SJWs for that matter), instead he always goes after obvious idiots like No Bullshit or this crackhead who claims BLM is marxist witchcraft.
And presents them as being typical of BLM’s opposition without presenting any rational critics/criticisms of BLM. Hell, he doesn’t even take on idiots on the pro-BLM like the protesters who defaced the statues of Matthias Baldwin, Ulysses S. Grant & Hans Christian Heg (all people who opposed slavery), the protestors who harassed that Senator over the death of Breonna Taylor despite said Senator having passed an act to prevent something like Taylor’s death happening again (that even has her name in it) or the woman who wrote this piece of shit. That is straight A nutpicking. Granted, the rest of BreadTube does this but the fact that he audaciously presents himself as Suris the “Skeptic”, implying he would attack bullshit wherever it raises it’s foul head, but instead only seems to employ the tools of skepticism against the bullshit of one political wing while ignoring or even defending the bullshit on his side (and is therefore complicit in allowing it to go on), makes him all the more infuriating to me (He's pretty much like Rationalwiki. Both go by a title that would imply impartiality & unbiasess yet only target the bullshit of the side they don't like while mostly ignoring or even defending bullshit on the side they do like). Every BreadTuber seems to have their own way of luring in moderates. Hbomb has his lolsrandom humour, Contra has her performance talent & flashy SFX, Shaun has an air of intellectuality & Suris calls himself a “Skeptic”, uses their language & tools against his foes & has a cool-looking avatar that people make fan art of. That & he doesn’t seem to get any criticism for his SocJus apologetics. Most of the other BreadTubers do at least have a sufficient amount of videos criticising/debunking them, but with Suris, he seems to have gone under their radar, even though he’s just as bad. That & he thinks it’s still trendy to mock Christian fundies in 2020. Seriously, this guy would be more at home in the 2000s.
I just hope one day, his defense of & pandering to SJWs comes back to bite him hard like it's done with many others.
Also, I can now properly confirm he was at least partially influenced by Innuendo Studios. Whatever credibility he had as a Skeptic has officially gone down the shitter.
View attachment 1605761
Can someone please make a thread on this guy? Or at the very least find me his powerword so can try my hand at making one?

Also, his aforementioned recent grift video seems to have lost him a few fans.
https://twitter.com/Surisskeptic/status/1304318626045071360?s=20 (Archive)

To give you the TL;DR, he's a polymourous woke atheist youtuber/anituber who calls himself a skeptic, but only uses the language & tools of it against his ideological opponents while defending/shilling for leftism & it's bullshit (& he's at least partially influenced by Innuendo Studios) & who's avatar is some guy in green robes & a hood who wields a big hammer whom people draw some REALLY weird fanart of (the man himself is a self-admitted slob btw & it definitely shows).

Reactions: Sorlock

ManaCure

kiwifarms.net
I’m curious about the identity of the million sock-puppet man, XXXmidnitegoffXXX aka Toby sKeet aka Matthew Keets aka Thomas Brown aka Ebony Brown aka Benry the Confessor, aka all the people who wrote the “Book of Seamus” fics

the guy who continually says he wrote My Immortal and who Sarah Z and Red Bard just made a video on as he contacted them leading to them figuring out just how many sock-puppets he has (to create multiple bible fanfiction universes and haters to yell at him for creating those fanfics) and also leading to them finding out his full real name, his actual location (New Zealand) and the fact he is a musician who uses one of the aforementioned sock puppet names as his stage name.... they gave us all this info BUT neglected to actually name him.

All the clues are here but the fact he has at least 30 alts I guess which one is the one connected to his stage persona may be harder.

I‘m wondering if officially being exposed and having all this tied to his real life will finally end his shenanigans because he continually exposes HIMSELF but only to use fake accounts to accuse his other fake accounts of being fake accounts.

edit: I don’t think this guy wrote my immortal I’m just wondering who the fuck he is. He’s a public figure as a musician anyway I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

also here is the incredibly long video in question I just watched: https://youtu.be/MWEgD1PVFNg

Last edited:

Brook

kiwifarms.net
Jordan Rooke - he's a 20 something year old guy absolutely obsessed with the character Kitty Katswell from the TV show Tuff Puppy and diapers, he's bizarre looking, his videos are creepy as fuck, and he makes animations, that's all you guys gotta know + I want to sleep tonight.

Btw he has a million YouTube channels so I won't link em, if you want to find him on yt try searching for "Jordan Rooke vhs" or "Jordan Rooke Kitty Katswell".

Saw the tables of tyranny

Gothic Cowboy
kiwifarms.net
skitzo cow GODS OWN LUNATICS YouTube channel Brian Barthel Facebook (Brian Waters) British Columbia I have dox on him his phone number is 250 212 8936 it’s visible in a YouTube video. I have screen shots of him saying that his mother Ruth Barthel caused his ”brain injury“ of falling on a rock as a child. He seems to think that he or someone named Harold Barthel (Ruth’s husband presumably his father) was supposed to find the cure for cancer. He also thinks he has secret intel on UFOs.

Could someone possibly archive his videos I don’t know how and don’t have time.

SoundCloud

61DCA7B8-CC3D-4E4E-B290-B55B72647BEC.jpeg

E708F213-51F0-4370-B353-3D79758AE26C.jpeg

82B4AA8A-2B81-481B-80A0-71FC507CED73.jpeg

87F3BDA8-A05D-4770-86B6-8637D92D6C9A.jpeg

96B60AAF-F35B-4821-83D8-36CC7FEB322A.jpeg

I have more but I’m on mobile and this is hard.

edit…

As I have feared most his YouTube channel was wiped clean, all I have is the picture of a description of one of his videos about some type of mechanical invention he made. I have now made screen recording of his recent 3 videos he’s posted as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorlock

Parlor Trick

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see a Yogscast / Yogscast Fandom Community Watch thread, and I've seen a couple other people suggest it as well. I haven't been keeping up with them, but I'll post what I can remember, which amounts to a few highlights and maybe some leads, and if anyone else is interested in a thread, I'll go look for details and links and that.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with them, the Yogscast, originally a WoW guild called Ye Old Goon Squad, are one of the first and most popular groups to get in on the Minecraft Youtuber trend. Unfortunately, they also got in on all the autism and retardation traditionally associated with Minecraft, and all the drama and sex pestery associated with Youtube. Among other things, they've scammed each other and their fans out of thousands of dollars, gotten in public spats with Notch, Totalbiscuit, their fans, and each other, doxxed a teenager over "transphobia", and three of them have left after being outed as sex pests.

Their fandom are typical wishy washy Tumblr types who watch, drooling, as fat, pasty, foulmouthed brits sit on their asses playing violent games and insulting each other, and then post about how problematic it all is with one hand while masturbating to it with the other. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone complaining about some sort of slur or *ism or *phobia (or just about their attitude towards Tumblr, which amounts to "suck a brick"), and you can't swing the cat's tail without hitting that same person's fanfics about GayTransAutisticVitiligoTentacleDick!Lalna raping GayTransBlackMuslimGlowingTentacleDick!Rythian.

Undoubtedly the biggest black mark on the Yogscast's history, Yogventures! was a project to create an ambitious, feature-rich video game based on the Yogscast's Minecraft adventures. This game would be created by small studio Winterkewl Games, but of course, funded by the fans. 13,647 backers pledged a total of $567,665 on Kickstarter (Archive), and then Winterkewl ran off with the money. Or, according to Winterkewl, when development foundered, the money was transferred to the Yogscast, who ran off with it. Either way, the project failed with nothing to show for it but concept art and optimistic videos. The Yogscast were quick to note that they were not technically beholden to their fans or their promises, and it was just out of the goodness of their hearts that they did send out physical rewards, and free keys to another studio's game in the same vein as Yogventures!, called TUG. TUG was not just in the same vein, but probably part of the same lump of ore: that studio soon also ditched their game.

Lewis Alan Brindley / BlueXephos / Xephos
One of the two founding members, alongside Simon Lane, and the de facto leader. Read out some fanfiction featuring him and Simon, without permission, on stream, and Tumblr got in a tizzy. Several times got roaring drunk and made an ass of himself. Told Tumblr to go fuck themselves on stream. Claimed that he was sexually harassing his personal trainer because he felt insecure (yes, all of that is what he claimed). Told Notch that Minecraft only got popular because of the Yogscast, and seems to think that excuses his bad behavior, such as swearing in front of kids at Minecon, and reportedly hogging game demos as well.

Simon Charles Lane / Honeydew
The other founding member. Got in a fight with Totalbiscuit and called him a "crying pissbabby" on Twitter. This was one of TB's reasons for breaking off contact with the Yogscast. Nowadays, Simon seems to have relegated himself to the sidelines.

Hannah Rutherford / Lomadia
The Yogscast used to have a main channel and a Yogscast2 channel. When Hannah joined, they gave her Yogscast2, and it promptly died because Hannah is no fun. She's bitter, crabby, no doubt eggless, and spends most of her time bitching at brands on Twitter. A while ago, some teenager told Hannah's friend Laura Kate Dale to kill himself for being a troon. So, Hannah doxxed the kid (Archive). At the time, she thought he was 12 years old, and while she didn't post his actual name, she did tag his school, and laid out exactly where to find the rest of his info. Even Dale later publically asked "folk" to please refrain from doxxing. Doxxing seems to be her primary weapon; previously she posted a guy's full name and some info about his house and his blue front door after he messed with her eBay auction. She doesn't seem to be a Yogscast member anymore and I've no idea the circumstances of her departure.

Paul Sykes / Sjin
Early member, has now left under suspicion of pedophilia. Several years ago, he exchanged awkward flirty messages with a few fans, including at least one American 16 year old, and gave out his room number at a convention to a fan. No one called the police, but there were screenshots on Tumblr (Archive), consternation from a few other Yogscast members, including his girlfriend, and an "internal investigation" (nothing came of it). Later, when Matthew Meredith and Mark Turpin were also accused of misconduct, the Yogscast said they reached out to a third party to reinvestigate, and Sjin vanished with no official or unofficial statement. Him being a nonce with a thing for dressing up as Elsa, my bet is he'll troon out.

Mark Turpin / Turps / Turpster
The (former) CEO of the Yogscast, who has now stepped down after asking a 17 year old for nudes and sending a video of himself jerking off to a fan on Snapchat, presumably without his wife's knowledge.

Matthew Meredith / Caffcast / Caff
Largely unpopular and boring, briefly a member and then left when he was found to be trying to make a harem out of his volunteer Twitch mods.

Steven Goates / Ridgedog / Ridge
Used to be in charge of running their Minecraft servers, then got a fan pregnant and quit the company and the country. Now gets sad and drunk on livestreams and claims he did it all by choice and the rest of the Yogscast were just jealous. Other incidents include telling a trans fan to hang themselves, asking an "acesexual" fan if she masturbated and assuming the affirmative when she refused to answer, and firing Pat Woodward / Peva by changing the password on his Facebook account and sending him vague threats about his other social media accounts.

Zoeya / Zoey Proasheck
Claims to be a lesbian, actually a troon. Powerword so far unknown. Frequently passive-aggressively snivels at other members for being politically incorrect. Dating Fiona Riches / Saberial, who seems to be a real woman, despite claiming nonbinary.

Bea Baron / BasicallyBea
Publically a troon, otherwise irrelevant. Joined up and was given the family friendly Yogscast Conquest channel, which tanked even further than it already had, because Bea is boring. Danielle Partis, a "journalist", is his cousin, and didn't disclose that when giving him a glowing interview, but even then no one cared.

Several identical Twitch thots:
Radderss
Geestargames / Geestar
MissMousieMouse / Mousie
Leozaur / Leo
Bouphe
One of them was basically using her Yogscast position to advertise her lewds on Patreon. One of them had her email hacked and the hacker claimed she was selling her used underwear. One of them shaved herself bald on stream for attention. One of them claimed to have been propositioned by Sjin after he had already left the company. One of them "unintentionally" showed off her bare legs right in front of the camera on an official stream (Sjin was the one who pulled a chair over to block the view). One of them is transparently pursuing Lewis. One of them is named Hannah. Which ones did what? No idea, they all look exactly the same. Such is the state of "diversity" hires.

Harry Marshall / Barry / VeteranHarry
Current main artist, seems to have taken over Turps' role as community manager. Previously got in trouble for ripping off a hoodie design, or, as the official apology put it, "being a little too inspired", oops, UwU!

Tinman
Ancient history. Used to run the Yogscast website, and got fired when it turned out he embezzled several thousand dollars by redirecting their advertising money to his own account.

Links
Yogscast Wiki - Fanmade wiki. Has some trivia and personal history, but obviously they have a bias and don't show the worst of the drama.
Official Yogscast Subreddit - Seems to be the biggest hub for their fans, and they fairly frequently drop in to give announcements and answer questions. The wiki here has links to the social media pages for each member (check the history for former members).
Drama Highlights as of 2014 by YogPetShame on Tumblr (Archive) - The rest of the blog has tags for each member (append /chrono to the URL to get the tag in order), and while it's clogged up with commentary, SJW sperging, and self-righteousness, there is plenty of info, including links and screenshots. Not much in the way of proper archives, though.

Again, this is a low effort overview, but I'll add more if there's interest, and I would be incredibly grateful to anyone else who can help.

Last edited:

Sorlock

kiwifarms.net
I know we don't normally have celebrity threads, but since we do have some like Jazz Jennings, could we have Noam Chomsky? Noam Chomsky is like a lolcow to me but I think most people take him too seriously to see that. His ideas are lol-worthy, his looks are lol-worthy, he likes to abuse people he disagrees with like a lolcow, and frankly Chimpsky is a better human being despite being an actual chimpanzee. The last things of note Chomsky has supported are the fact that he thinks Trump is causing the Apocalypse and all porn is terrible and immoral like some kind of puritan. Screw that. He also has cults of followers like r/chomsky.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually super surprised there isn't a thread on Varg Vikernes. I just learned about this guy so there are a lot of holes in my knowledge but he's... pretty cowish. I'm still kind of digging through all of it. To summarize what I've found so far:

• Used to make metal, and then went to prison for murdering another dude in the metal scene. He claimed it was self-defense, but the dude was stabbed over and over in the back.
  • His band is really well-respected by metal enthusiasts
  • Now he lives off a tugboat in France with his autistic wife where he is obsessed with Odin worship and starting a racially pure, Nordic tribe in the woods there.
  • He really really hates Christians, calls them Jews, and pushes this narrative that no true Europeans were ever Christian, only just pretending. He has burned down multiple churches.
  • Obsessed with "pure" European genetics, gets really triggered if you point out his son has brown hair and calls him "dark blonde," blamed Jews when his brother's DNA test didn't come back 100% Nordic, argues with people on the Internet whether or not gingers are truly European. R/Thuleanperspective is full of people arguing about if Italians are actually European too.
  • Tried to make a tabletop game that sucks really badly. It also features his weird ideas about race, but that aside the game is also bizarre and bad and he's constantly advertising it on Twitter
  • Has a website where he writes absolutely insane things, like that "pure Europeans" are unevolved Neanderthals, and therefore, literally an entirely different species from every other race
  • He has a bunch of weird followers who also want to find a tradwife and go start a tribe in the woods, too. They are on Twitter and r/thuleanperspective and I don't really know where else. He argues with them constantly. Recently someone tried to troll them by posing as a wannabe tradwife and then sliding into these dudes' DMs, and he posted weird conspiracies that she was some kind of "French agent" sent to disrupt white nationalism.
  • He made a zillion videos on this stuff that were taken down, that have been reuploaded on Youtube, also under the name Thulean Perspective.

Here's an example of one of his bizarre tweets. ELM stands for "elf lives matter," because he calls white people "elves" for some reason.
View attachment 1609225

https://burzum.org/eng/news.shtml The library section of the site is where all his weird writings are

and his wife's account:
He has a bitchute.
No, I won't link it. Violent felons attempting to start race wars don't deserve free press.

jameswoodsfan

kiwifarms.net
I am requesting a thread on a tictok user know as "jordanmccollum4" he makes content where he acts all sad and emo till people troll him then makes videos about being trolled!

That's a lolicow in my book..

But in his new videos he says his house was vandalized... But I think he did it to himself for Internet "clout" he blocked me when I confronted him on a live stream...

He needs a thread and to be exposed by you guys...

This guy is asking for money from 13 year old fans to "fix" his house...

Scumbag...

This guy needs to be exposed by the best of the best... Y'all!!!

Come get him Boyzzzzz

Biden's Chosen

Finally a blue wave we can believe in
kiwifarms.net
So why does this white nigger not have a thread yet?

Most of Nuka Zeus' videos have only hundreds of views.

injections.JPG

Here's someone doing a bit of an investigation about him:

Anyone that wants to dig, let us all know if you find something good. They have so little fews, there's bound to be gold hidden in there:

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net