Youtubers who are actually cool - because not everyone is a cow

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Jerma985 - Been following him since 2011 and now feel old that I remember him more for his TF2 shenanigans with Star_ than I do him beating Dark Souls on stream

Alchestbreach - The best mod reviewer for Fallout

Oxide and Insurgentdude - Both make similar content. Oxide focuses more on a mix of gameplay, guns, and milsims and Insurgentdude focuses more on humorous gameplay.

InrangeTV/ForgottenWeapons - Praise Gun Jesus

Hickok45 - Praise Gun Grandpa

DemolitionRanch - Just a dude having fun

RegularCarReviews - Makes reviewing mundane cars funny, sometimes gets to drive and review one of a kind or rare cars.

Nexpo - Some of his content may fall into "yeah that's probably fake", and frequently posts things from reddit, but he's one of the few YouTubers who have posted genuinely creepy videos and his production quality is outstanding.

Bedtime Stories - Even if some of his videos don't have any legitimacy to the claims or even actually happened, he still produces some great videos and doesn't have an extremely annoying voice. Plus the artwork is fantastic.

Prince of Zimbabwe - Really good video editing skills

Dasboschitt - Made great Gmod videos

Kitty0706 (may Allah rest his soul) - Easily my favorite machinima maker of all time.

1791 - The only political channel I can stand to watch, plus some top notch video editing.

Most craftsman channels - Something is just mesmerizing about watching videos of woodworking or restorations.

Finrod Felagund

Cannot seem to stop rap-battling.
kiwifarms.net
Fredrik Knudsen - his Down The Rabbit Hole series was how I got to know the tall tales of lolcows before I came to the Farms

Internet Historian - also documenting lolcow-y internet happenings. I liked the Fyre Festival and DashCon videos.

Binging with Babish - if Feast of Fiction is much more aesthetically pleasing.

Lazy Game Reviews - vintage builds ftw. He's pretty chill and laid back.

Seth Everman - for chaotic musical memes

I'd go with James Rolfe. For someone that's been at the forefront of the internet so long it's amazing how he's avoided controversy, and everything I've seen of him leads me to think he's a genuinely nice guy who loves his job.

Mostly already mentioned, but:

Red Letter Media
Ashens
History Buffs - reviews historical films and tv shows, both how they are technically as well as how historically accurate they are.
Bedtime Stories
Cultaholic
LGR - the guy is just so relaxed it's impossible not to feel the same way
Good Bad Flicks
Dead Meat - movie killcounts
OSW Review - where I got my username idea, 3 mildly racist Irishmen review old wrestling PPVs
Kim Justice - theoretically a prime lolcow, but just spends their time making interesting and well researched videos.
Oliver Harper - excellent film reviews
Ryan Hollinger - film theories
Myles Power - debunks various conspiracies
Pro Jared - basically a nice version of Spoony

Something that unites them all is the almost complete lack of toxicity in their communities, and for the comedy ones having a fanbase that replicates their type of humour. Avoiding talking about politics or religion helps as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Pamperchu is a really cool youtuber.
He uploads a ton of videos on him making electronic equipment out of things, or destroying electronics, or setting diapers on fire etc
People (normies) dislike him because he's into the adult baby fetish and a furry, but I like to look past all that and see the truly interesting person for who he is.

R3DBAND
Super chill weedtuber
I like to watch his videos as a form of relaxation

Know More News
Adam Green doesn't bullshit when it comes to the Trump's Chosen People
If you're new to the JQ or just want the latest news on the hooked nose gremlins then I suggest subscribing to his channel

Thuleanperspective
Varg has transformed himself into a guardian of light for the Aryan people
He lives and breathes the 14 words.
In such times of chaos and insanity, it is people like him who will lead the future generations.

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
I'd have to say Lucahjin, Ramzaes, and CallMeKevin at least gamer-wise. They're fun, easy to watch, and they aren't stale and tired like GameGrumps with their lame sex jokes, neckbeard humor, and Arin being a lazy incompetent immature fuckwit who can't play games for shit and throws fits easily over the stupidest shit. Also Jewfro Dan is literally a walking STD.

Anyway the three I mentioned at the beginning. They're cool.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
SomeCallMeJohnny. A chill, down to earth game reviewer who just tells it like it is regarding how he feels on a game. No fluff (aside from very occasional and very brief animations that don't distract from the review), no autistic yelling, no stupid drama, just a dude with a coffee mug in his hand talkin' about the subject in question, nothing more, nothing less. Nice and simple.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Tom Scott is pretty cool. He posts educational/trivia videos, and they're almost always interesting:

He also stood as a pirate in the 2010 UK general election, and apparently got Noel Gallagher to vote for him.

potholer54 is another pretty cool channel. He debunks pseudoscience and posts educational content along the way, but manages to be refreshingly civil and balanced about it (i.e: not obnoxious or fedora-y):

His real name is Peter Hadfield, and he had a fairly distinguished journalistic career before starting his YouTube channel. He has an interesting biographical video about it:

Russel Brand

Joe Rogan

Numberphile (a show about numbers and math, for both the casual and non-casual user!)

I almsot forgot this hottie and her awesome hippie friend that ran the show before:

Absolute gold.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone that's interested in combat aircraft really needs to listen to the Fighter Pilot Podcast. So far they've had a few guys I actually know on to talk about their planes and experiences and its done so well that regardless of how familiar you are with the subject matter they'll manage to educate and entertain. Jello and Sunshine always come off as absolute class acts as well and my buddies who've met them said they're really good dudes all around

Anyone that's interested in combat aircraft really needs to listen to the Fighter Pilot Podcast. So far they've had a few guys I actually know on to talk about their planes and experiences and its done so well that regardless of how familiar you are with the subject matter they'll manage to educate and entertain. Jello and Sunshine always come off as absolute class acts as well and my buddies who've met them said they're really good dudes all around

I am but at the same time I feel that anything relevant and worth nothing happened so many years ago, at best 30 years ago in Desert Storm and at worst much longer ago. Since then all these big countries, including but not limited to the US have just been bullying small countries and the honorable profession of a fighter pilot that I dreamed of being as a kid has frankly in my opinion gone down the drain.

Though I would like to read some podcasts and some serious analysis of War games between modern fighters, if possible cams from those fights if you have them?

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am but at the same time I feel that anything relevant and worth nothing happened so many years ago, at best 30 years ago in Desert Storm and at worst much longer ago. Since then all these big countries, including but not limited to the US have just been bullying small countries and the honorable profession of a fighter pilot that I dreamed of being as a kid has frankly in my opinion gone down the drain.

Though I would like to read some podcasts and some serious analysis of War games between modern fighters, if possible cams from those fights if you have them?
Anything regarding newer planes won't be available to the public for decades unless they get in to a no-shit fight with a clear winner on one side. OPSEC and all.

Also, nice to see freshman year of poli-sci going well for you

gachacunt

dudes with lizard heads, chicks with fat tats!
kiwifarms.net
LGR: Reviews vintage / retro technology, from 80s computers to obscure gadgets from long ago. He reviews vintage video games as well, but also covers recent games as well. Very knowledgeable and charming. Releases videos weekly.

Liziqi: Consists mainly of her cooking, making furniture, and living on a large farm with her grandmother. Calming and well-shot. English subtitles are usually provided every video that translate names of the meals and Lizi's conversations with her mother. Usually releases videos every week, at worst a couple weeks.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Anything regarding newer planes won't be available to the public for decades unless they get in to a no-shit fight with a clear winner on one side. OPSEC and all.

Also, nice to see freshman year of poli-sci going well for you
Yeah, not quite, but you get a participation award.
Anyway I used to read some reports before, people would leak them/talk about them in various blogs and forums but I lost interest. Mostly it was semi official stuff anyway.
I don't really care to read about the exploits of some strike pilot dropping loads on a bunch of shepherds in Afghanistan. In fact I'm more interested about the opposition there and how the underdog manages to fight despite the technological disadvantage. The stories of Serbian pilots that went up against ten or in one case even hundred of planes makes for a thrilling story. Those pilots deserve all the acclaim.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
Life of Boris

He is a youtuber that is the personification of the Slav internet meme. IMO he is actually funny, smart (never shows his face or gives out too much personal info), and does multiple things on his channel. His cooking videos are actually pretty fucking sweet. He even shows you how to make mead in a pretty simple way which is my next project once I get the ingredients.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He came up in another thread a few days ago, but Jim Browning seems like a pretty good guy. He mostly exposes/trolls Indian scammers, and tries to bring public awareness to the tricks they use.

Edit:
So basically he justifies his existence by doing an actual public service, rather than just attention whoring like most other youtubers.

Last edited:

the_masked_man

what the fuck, porky-kun!
kiwifarms.net
emmymadeinjapan! She usually makes food/cooking related vids and something about her videos is just so damn calming

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
- Drew Gooden
Kind of resembles a rat but I think he's pretty funny. Mostly deadpan humour if you're into that. No drama as far as I know.

- Danny Gonzales
Same deadpan humour as Drew, has no scandals. Seems pretty down to earth, and the two collab often.
Drew & Danny collab

- Bailey Sarian
True crime/beauty Youtuber. As a wahmen that enjoys both, I think she's pretty decent. Doesn't go out of her way with making the video overly spooky/dramatic, and throughly researches the topics. Some of her quirks can get annoying, but I can look past it.
"Toybox Killer"

Tags
None