[30-Jan-20] Acks The King -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
"If I had a no-spoilers policy on this stream.. people would think this is boring! Everyone would say 'oh, Phil's ignoring us! We're leaving.' I would be missing out on cool boss fights if it wasn't for people telling me about cryptic stuff in games!"
Well. That's because your audience has the attention span of a goldfish, and you're indirectly calling them out on that. Just because your stream is literally classified as "Twitch Plays X", doesn't mean that your content is good, old man.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Aside from all the retconning he does, my favorite thing about these is the fact that he still takes multiple breaks during a shortened stream that is just him sitting there and talking :lol:
He has to rest his voice because of all the yammering he does. All those Ummmms, honestly, and truth of the matters' Phils up too much of the bullshit long winded speeches just for a simple answer. It takes him forever to get to the point or conclusion.

Of course we all know this and I'm just stating the obvious.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
The way he's describing school is so weird. He is explaning college as "memorizing stuff for a test and not learning anything". He said he took a native american studies course. "why i am taking this? I should be learning finance to pay bills". "I learned nothing in that native american studies course".

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why y'all comment telling people not to troll tip.

Its obviously not us, no use preaching to the choir.

Anyways, my autism bux are on Phil refusing to address gacha or bankruptcy at all. Bonus points for 'thats private'.
We are the premier repository of DSP lore. So much so that I think Knudsen owes Null royalties. Anyone curious about him eventually winds up here. Not a bad message to echo in relevant threads in the event nübes are lurking.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correction, I have 2 new favorite things. I literally just went to the stream and Phil is complaining that college only gives the skills to learn how to do a job, not teach you about "real life". I'm all for teaching people about life skills like budgeting, compounding interest, and effects of interest rates/minimum payments/etc., but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't need a college to teach you that maxing out a credit card to go play Street Fighter is a bad idea.

Also, Phil was bitching about colleges trying to ensure well-rounded graduates by requiring non-major electives (not his words, of course). He actually, while sitting on his ratty ass couch yammering about this, complained that the Native American Studies course @Freshtodeath is referencing was "just some guy with Native American heritage sitting there babbling". The irony, my friends. The over-the-top irony. It's too much.
:story::story::story:

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to interpret here that he just admitted DSP Tries It went away because he was afraid of how trolls would you what he said and what they saw against him. What he actually said was that now he's constantly thinking about how what he said would come back to bite him and he immediately segued into "DSP Tries It is never coming back."

Was he afraid people were gonna see a new Keurig in the corner of the video for 1/60th of a second or some shit.

He also claims house shopping vlogs were an attempt to be transparent out of the kindness of his heart. Totally wasn't just bragging at all.

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Correction, I have 2 new favorite things. I literally just went to the stream and Phil is complaining that college only gives the skills to learn how to do a job, not teach you about "real life". I'm all for teaching people about life skills like budgeting, compounding interest, and effects of interest rates/minimum payments/etc., but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't need a college to teach you that maxing out a credit card to go play Street Fighter is a bad idea.

Also, Phil was bitching about colleges trying to ensure well-rounded graduates by requiring non-major electives (not his words, of course). He actually, while sitting on his ratty ass couch yammering about this, complained that the Native American Studies course @Freshtodeath is referencing was "just some guy with Native American heritage sitting there babbling". The irony, my friends. The over-the-top irony. It's too much.
:story::story::story:
I'm not one to defend higher education (because it's an overrated bloated shit-show); but if there's something Phil should blame on his parents, it's his lack of life skills. College isn't there to teach you how to pay bills, balance a budget, cook food, or wash your clothes (how old were you Phil?) There should've been days where Mama-Burnell grabbed him by the arm and said "You're gonna help me in the kitchen!" There should've been days where Papa-Burnell grabbed him by the arm and said "C'mere! I'm gonna teach you how to change the oil in a car." Or going to the bank and showing him how to fill out a deposit/withdrawal form, or a hundred of other small things that a school (let alone college) isn't suited to teach.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
"If I had a no-spoilers policy on this stream.. people would think this is boring! Everyone would say 'oh, Phil's ignoring us! We're leaving.' I would be missing out on cool boss fights if it wasn't for people telling me about cryptic stuff in games!"
Well. That's because your audience has the attention span of a goldfish, and you're indirectly calling them out on that. Just because your stream is literally classified as "Twitch Plays X", doesn't mean that your content is good, old man.
Yet he snapped at a guy over Royal Rumble spoilers. It's almost like one of these things he actually likes and the other he couldn't care less about...

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
He has to rest his voice because of all the yammering he does. All those Ummmms, honestly, and truth of the matters' Phils up too much of the bullshit long winded speeches just for a simple answer. It takes him forever to get to the point or conclusion.

Of course we all know this and I'm just stating the obvious.
He's bonding with his son on break. Or cranking one out to the Hulkster.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None