Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised that he ended up being banned at Mcdonalds, but two of them, seriously? It astounds me how Chris refuses to learn from his mistakes.

Surtur said:
Hes Chris, he always finds a way to fail.

Would he fail at failing?

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, even Micky-D's doesn't want him?

How long do any of you wanna bet it will take before BK and Sheetz decide to give him the boot, leaving Chris to essentially starve?

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Getting kicked out of a fast food joint isn't all that hard. I used to grab lunch almost every day at the In-N-Out across the street from Hollywood High School, and i swear, there must have been 1 or 2 ejections there per week; Unruly kids, Loitering smelly hobos, crazy people, thug-life, etc... (and that's just what i saw)

Getting outright banned from returning however, is kinda hard. Pushing any business to the point where they don't want your money (especially the kind of money Chris drops on junk food) takes some serious fuckuperry.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ryan Rash said:

How long do any of you wanna bet it will take before BK and Sheetz decide to give him the boot, leaving Chris to essentially starve?

He'll always have Hungry Man's...until the local grocer bans him too.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris can always take heart in the fact that, unlike many previous users, he is not banned from this forum. No matter how many brick and mortor locations permaban him, he's always welcome to come talk to us.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
somejerk said:
Getting kicked out of a fast food joint isn't all that hard. I used to grab lunch almost every day at the In-N-Out across the street from Hollywood High School, and i swear, there must have been 1 or 2 ejections there per week; Unruly kids, Loitering smelly hobos, crazy people, thug-life, etc... (and that's just what i saw)

Getting outright banned from returning however, is kinda hard. Pushing any business to the point where they don't want your money (especially the kind of money Chris drops on junk food) takes some serious fuckuperry.
I don't know if he is necessarily permanently banned from both McDonalds.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he'a become a McVampire and can't cross the threshold till he's invited in.

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
somejerk said:

Yeah, i'd wondered about that myself. It does seem like a severe measure. Maybe Chris just views getting kicked out of anywhere as being banned?

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kosher Dill said:
I think he'a become a McVampire and can't cross the threshold till he's invited in.

Count Chunkula.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
somejerk said:
Marvin said:
somejerk said:

Yeah, i'd wondered about that myself. It does seem like a severe measure. Maybe Chris just views getting kicked out of anywhere as being banned?

This makes sense. Chris pretty much only deals in absolutes.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Big Bob Pataki said:
there are some mcdonald's i've been to where there's a sign that says you're only allowed to spend a maximum of 15-20 minutes there.

Woah. That's strict! When you log into the wifi at Panera, for example there's something that kindly suggests you pack yr shit up and leave during busy times like lunch, but I've never seen it enforced.

There was one incident that happened at a mall, I believe, where Chris had re-arranged some of the furniture, and then a manager or such came up to him and said he had to put the furniture back to its original setting, and then he ignored her so she has to go get security or such.

That was at McDonalds. Chris probably was taking up three tables with all his junk, or dragged a chair to be closer to an outlet.

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
somejerk said:
Marvin said:

This makes sense. Chris pretty much only deals in absolutes.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes...

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
That was at McDonalds. Chris probably was taking up three tables with all his junk, or dragged a chair to be closer to an outlet.

Of course he should ignore her. She's asking him to do something he does not want to do. Obviously she has an internet connection, has heard of Sonichu and Rosechu, and is a troll.

It would be great to get some words from the unfortunate individuals that have had IRL encounters with Chris. These people have no clue about the power of Sonichu, apparently. These days, after a Curse-ye-ha-me-ha, Chris is much less inclined to offer a Forgiveness Blessing.

NEET

kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
Ryan Rash said:

He'll always have Hungry Man's...until the local grocer bans him too.

I don't remember him ever mentioning Hungry Man's, i don't think it's his type of food. Besides, they taste bad.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NEET said:
I don't remember him ever mentioning Hungry Man's, i don't think it's his type of food. Besides, they taste bad.

You're right, Chris never eats Hungry Man's. He's never eaten a thing that tastes bad...unless it goes down salty.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
Chris has never had a sophisticated palate. If he's not eating q-sands, then he microwaves stuff at places where a microwave is available to the public.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he eats like a child would eat if said child were unsupervised.

CalmMyTits

kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:

Bingo. It doesn't seem as if Borb took the time to teach him to make his own proper food choices (or inculcate them into him like my mother did me)

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
CatParty said:

Bingo. It doesn't seem as if Borb took the time to teach him to make his own proper food choices (or inculcate them into him like my mother did me)
Judging by Barb's pre-colitis state that's probably because she doesn't know either

CalmMyTits

kiwifarms.net
DangDirtyTrolls said:
CalmMyTits said:
CatParty said:

Judging by Barb's pre-colitis state that's probably because she doesn't know either

There's that, though it seems like once upon a time, she did know, as in 1982, she was pretty slim and attractive, and now Cole seems to be in at least average shape. I suppose somewhere along the way she just stopped giving a shit, it wasn't as if she had to out any more effort into looking good once she snagged Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.