#Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
His last tweet before going protected was just his usual whining about the meanies in #Comicsgate, and how he's the whitest of white knights defending all the genderqueer miladies. In sum, nothing special.

screencapture-sjwspidy.png

edit: Since his Twitter is protected, this is the best I can do. No archiving, etc. FYI, etc.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
LOL, and she just recently came back. After so many suspensions don't they just perma ban your ass on twitter?
Good question, actually.

Twitter has to know they're being played. Frankly, I'm surprised this tactic is working so well, instead of Twitter just giving a shrug and ignoring YF and Company.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Unions work in short bursts and should transform into a Watch Dog group after it's accomplished its first mission until a time it's needed again. As it stands it's just a second head to corporations trying to fight itself.

Much like anything that outlives its purpose it becomes corrupted from its ideal.
The chief issue with unions is that most of the major issues/battles with labor that unions were created to address and fight for have long been fought and won. Outside a few industries (most notably coal), unions have won all the major fights, to the point that everyone from Gen X onward have lived in a quasi-workers paradise and never experienced most of the crap that workers had to endure before the rise of the unions.

This in turn has create a sort of distaffed view of unions where the unions exist solely to justify their own existence and become machines of their own, sucking up union dues that rarely if ever are used to actually benefit the workers and only the upper/middle level union leadership who get paid more than the average worker. Worse, is the fact that unions have introduced their own kafka-esque hell of bureaucracy and corruption that allows incompetent workers to avoid being fired and the perverted form of "some animals are more equal than other animals" preferential treatment, that is a blight on the face of writers/creative type guilds.

And the later is the only reason the SJWs are pushing for a union: they want to pervert the comic industry the same way the movie industry was perverted and turned into the ultimate SJW only clubhouse that it was in the 1930s/1940s when Dalton Trumbo and company ran the Hollywood Writers Guild of America. Trumbo and his commie friends basically blackballed anyone who wasn't a screaming commie from gaining Writers Guild union membership, which was a huge thing because the Writers Guild Union had a contract with the major Hollywood studios that they could ONLY use WGOA writers. As such, only SJW Commies wrote for the major studies and even if you were a member, you could be denied plum writing gigs if you said or did something Trumbo and company disliked, like call out the mass murder committed by Stalin (as Trumbo was a huge Josef Stalin fanboy). It's one of the chief reasons WHY the Red Scare in Hollywood happened, as far as being used by the studios and conservatives in Hollywood to break the WGOA and free it from Trumbo and company's evil grip.

This is the only reason the lunatic left want a union in comics: to solidify their stranglehold over the Big Two and Indie comics and make them unfireable and ensure no conservative or moderates/sane lefties are ever allowed to work in the industry.

boofit

you gotta keep on playin' like a paranoid rabbit
kiwifarms.net
furthermore

according to this
the Flab has a cosplay twitter account

naturally I don't have a tumblr account but the post can't be that old given they look like the beached whale them is are
wait a minute..

Last edited:

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Good question, actually.

Twitter has to know they're being played. Frankly, I'm surprised this tactic is working so well, instead of Twitter just giving a shrug and ignoring YF and Company.
They are in a bind because I'm sure that they don't want to open the Pandora's box of determining WHO gets to identify as something other than their actual biological gender. Because that will make it clear that there are members of the SJW mafia using their trans/special snowflake sexuality as a "avoid all consequences of being an evil piece of shit" card and that Twitter LETS them use their made up gender/sexuality to do evil in God's eyes with no consequences.

• Agree
Reactions: The Doktor

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
SJW Spidertrans: We’ve made huge strides in deafeating comicsgate.

Also SJW Spidertrans: I have to now block people and protect my tweets. Also change all my autistic “tactics” to fight comicsgate.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
They are in a bind because I'm sure that they don't want to open the Pandora's box of determining WHO gets to identify as something other than their actual biological gender. Because that will make it clear that there are members of the SJW mafia using their trans/special snowflake sexuality as a "avoid all consequences of being an evil piece of shit" card and that Twitter LETS them use their made up gender/sexuality to do evil in God's eyes with no consequences.
They arent in a bind other than having online safty teams are stupid. They had a twitter exec on joe rogan and she talked about how they looked into the research and tranny kill themselves alot. So they try to protect them.

The left uses the tranny shield knowing its a tranny shield and gets mad when the tables are turned, twitter is smart to stick to the "rules are there for protection" story and not "the rules are a smoke screen for chimping out faggots:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Good question, actually.

Because then Twitter would all but admitting that this misgendering rule is stupid, arbitrary, and easily abused. Which mean Twitter would have to get rid of the r-tarded rule and all the troons would REEEEEEEE so hard that the Earth would be thrown off its axis.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Because then Twitter would all but admitting that this misgendering rule is stupid, arbitrary, and easily abused. Which mean Twitter would have to get rid of the r-tarded rule and all the troons would REEEEEEEE so hard that the Earth would be thrown off its axis.
What's stopping them from playing favorites, though? It's not like they've been consistent in other aspects of enforcement.

• Agree
Reactions: MidUSA

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Rich Johnston wants to be the arbiter of who is what gender.

Frankly i think it's his ploy to get all the latest pics of girl cocks and front holes so that he can furiously masturbate to them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino