Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

TheSoutherStar

kiwifarms.net
At this point, we're just wasting our breath. I already mentioned to @FROG earlier in the thread that all this Mean Girls bitchery is just wasting valuable drawing time and hurting his brand.

But sure, if EVS wants to be the next Rob Liefeld (spending more time bitching like a soccer mom on PMS and not getting shit out on time) or Zoe Quinn (cashing in and not fulfilling his campaign obligations), then that's on him.

Seriously, Ethan - I think you're still one of the best comic book artists out there, but you're accomplishing nothing with all these streams spending hours bitching about Doug, Edwin, Mike S, or whothefuckever. It just makes you look like a petty drama queen, and unless your last name is Kardashian, Jenner, or Hilton, petty drama isn't going to make you money - selling comics is.

Let me leave you something to ponder: Remember how John Byrne, Frank Miller, and Alan Moore used to be regarded as legends...but now are seen as cranky old men whose best times are behind them because all they do is bitch like Grandpa Simpson? Think about that.
i hope they don't stop, this dumpster fire is seriously entertaining for someone like me who has invested zero dollars in IGG and superchats. The self-immolation is a bit more curious on the Mike S. Miller front though because he's visibly getting stressed out financially and somehow has an even flimsier principles than ethan.

venom3141

kiwifarms.net
i hope they don't stop, this dumpster fire is seriously entertaining for someone like me who has invested zero dollars in IGG and superchats. The self-immolation is a bit more curious on the Mike S. Miller front though because he's visibly getting stressed out financially and somehow has an even flimsier principles than ethan.
Mike S. Miller calls his subs cobwebs then complains he's losing subs. The last drawn & quartered livestream had around 200+ viewers while on YF channel Drawing Fire had 1300 viewers at the most. The audience is not in Mike's favor.

Reactions: TheSoutherStar

TheSoutherStar

kiwifarms.net
Mike S. Miller calls his subs cobwebs then complains he's losing subs. The last drawn & quartered livestream had around 200+ viewers while on YF channel Drawing Fire had 1300 viewers at the most. The audience is not in Mike's favor.
He’s like a comicsgate DSP.
  • livestreams multiple times daily, for hours on end, with zero substance (with bad camera)
  • Milks his very small group of paypigs every friday
  • Trashes his subs regularly
  • Complaints about money constantly
  • Terrible at what he does
  • Snorts a lot
  • Always in danger of not paying bills
  • Gets trolled on chat constantly
I don’t hate him (or any of them) but seriously this guy is fascinating.

venom3141

kiwifarms.net
  • livestreams multiple times daily, for hours on end, with zero substance (with bad camera)
  • Snorts a lot
The talk about him wanting 4000 subs as well as 4000 backers was hilarious. That's not how that works Mike. He would get trolled in his chat expect the mods delete everything. Mike is very exceptional.

AriZona_LaD

I'm stupid for ever supporting Comicsgate fags
kiwifarms.net

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
So all of the CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY books are fulfilled, unless you ordered the 1998: DIARY OF HEATHER SWAIN ashcans,
What a fucking liar you are. Seriously, it is just unbelievable how you blatantly lie to people's faces.
Your first IGG campaign page is LOADED with comments from people saying "I DIDN'T order the ashcan and I STILL don't have my books."

You can't reply to them, but you can bullshit and lie to us here?

Why are you responding here at all when you have many, many paying customers who are trying to get your attention to ask where their books are?

Like seriously, what kind of personality DOESN'T care about helping people who gave you money, but DOES care to an obsessive degree about bitching back and forth with strangers who dare question your integrity? Your integrity is being questioned in the first place BECAUSE of this very sort of bizarre behavior and poor judgment.

Yeah at this point I hope it just all burns down.
The money just fuels the fire. The more money is involved, the bigger the fire eventually.
So, I hope they make a lot more money. They won't. They'll make less and less, and Iron Sights 2 for example will be the first real dud (after GodKing made half as much as Lost Souls). But I WISH they'd make more money just to piss off Marvel and DC pros. I would WANT that to happen, but since it's not, this is fine anyway.
The trashfire is more entertaining than their comics anyway.
I'm only a casual observer and even from what I can see the hypocrisy and poor behavior is so bad. If I actually had money tied up in this, I'd be fuming. I can't even imagine how mad I'd be. I'd feel sorry for them, but really as far back as a year ago at least anyone with sense should have pulled back from supporting CG. By that point Mike was already crying on streams, Ethan was "not threatening" Nerkish, and for that matter Richard's preview comics already looked like trash (was "Iron Sights" out a year ago? I think it was. It looked horrible).

We're starting to see spazz-outs of epic proportions now, goaded on by fans who finally realize how bad they've been scammed.
Really, they should have known all along.
I mean, what kind of person has a tattoo of their own name on their chest? And then posts weird glamour shots of it to show off?
evstat.jpg

[Spoilers: A malignant narcissist, that's who.]

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
@FROG

You want the truth ? The comic book i have from you (variant cover) still from it's content, as it should be the same than the first issue minus the cover, is LAZY at best, it's lazy, it's full of filler pages, it's full of "i have done little drawing on almost 10 pages in the book and let very LARGE blank spaces to excuse the fact, i haven't drawn much here and there and the quality is not on par with other pages". And sometimes ONE fucking drawing takes one full or TWO full pages hahaha. WTF ?
Can you post an example of this?

HonsPonzud

A cuck forever for supporting Comicsgate R-e-tARDZ
kiwifarms.net
Can you post an example of this?
( I still haven't received my ashcans tier and first cover / issue but i could care less now )

Here's a very low effort example of a page : (Let's be honest, it's only a photography of a planet that he not only didn't draw, on the top of a stock photo of stars that only his colorist made the smallest amount of effort copy pasting on a full page, talk about "doing the work of my life huh" when you are so lazy for one page)

It's so jarring that even his drawing on top of the picture on the last panel feels out of place.

Another example of very very low effort drawing on one page with a lot of "space" : (there is barely any drawing but photoshop filters and a bunch of 3D effects)

Another sample of slightly less "low effort" but still is very lazy, also notice the moon hasn't been corrected in the final print, yes, it's still like that, i didn't put in all my scanned pages because my scanner is only A4 but i'll take the extra effort to scan this page for you :

(yes, lol, you see it right. the moon is still cut by the cables in the final print, and i remember Ethan stating ON stream this will be corrected before the final, clearly it's not.)

Here's one illustration spread on top of two pages :

Another 2 page spread :

(And there are at least 4 double page spread that are completely "exceptional" and provide nothing like these in the book)

Example of 1 drawing taking one full page (and there are numerous pages like this in the 46 to 44 pages of "true" story, while the 20 first of them are more or less a recap of previous events, truely.

Out of the 20 pages of recap and the last 24 pages of real boring "story" you have to also discount huge exceptional chapter pages with a whole lot of nothing, separating what is left of these pages into three chapters with 3 black pages with one exceptional cyberfrog face on it, each one has the same cyberfrog face / drawing in the dark on them :

Also notice the poor quality of the ink and how ink is already bleeding out and making all kind of nasty wobbles like the pages never had enough grain or absorption quality to take it in. (you can easily see it on the chapter page, all the pages are slightly wobbly like that, it was printed on the cheap).

Also, the 16 - 20 last pages or so is just a contest of self masturbating ego rehashing OLD / previous drawings from his previous books and talking about how great his shit is. ( not so humble man, at the very least, i may say to myself. )

Taking two pages for this :

And yes i feel cucked, i'm a cuck to have put any money in this trash, but at least i have the balls to speak out.

HEY LOOK LEL IT S A BONUS PAGE TO STEAL YOU SOME OF YOUR 88 promised PAGES that are in reality less than 80 because i put some of my OLD drawings in it for the SCAM.

And warning you about this scam in the form of a page ACCOUNTS FOR ONE PAGE ALSO AIN'T IT GREAT ?

You know what i'm gonna do because you love me so much as cuckboi's fans ?

I will add one of my drawing board, blue page as a front fake cover and one at the end so it counts as 4 pages too in this already not so FILLED comic book and try to steal a few more pages out of the bargain again !

Am i not generous enough to you ? Cuckboi's ?

Not real you say ? Look at this : (not even a guard page or a chapter page either and the back of it is just white LOL feel cucked yet ?

I don't know... But looking at how much this book tries to "save" any effort and sell you huge pages of nothing feels pretty scum... funny to me.

Now we will surely hear "gonna suw you bcauz you are part of the force working outside of CG ! They try to put us down ! They try to attack us because they anus" shit on Ethan livestreams everytime he needs a new enemy to project on. While his worst enemies truely are "within"...

Realizing they finally are...

Only his own ex-cuckstomers.

No boogieman coming from outside.

But i learnt some important lesson nonetheless in the process.

Should have listened to SWC.

Last edited:

Wenger

kiwifarms.net
Drama is fun as long as no one is taking it too seriously and they don't make it too personal. I only really get frustrated by the yes-men, especially Wenger, because they don't add anything to the conversation. Wenger's thing is just to repeat the last thing somebody said, but slowly.
This is why I read here, I value real criticism. This is not how I want people to see me at all.

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
Wenger is really entertaining. The problem with him has always been the quality of his audio and camera/connection. If you're going to talk at the speed of Eeyore, make sure it at least comes in clearly.

( I still haven't received my ashcans tier and first cover / issue but i could care less now )

Also, the 16 - 20 last pages or so is just a contest of self masturbating ego rehashing OLD / previous drawings from his previous books and talking about how great his shit is. ( not so humble man, at the very least, i may say to myself. )

I have no problem with 2 page spreads when the art is good, and Sciver's generally is. A lot of the problems have nothing to do with the art, though when you flip through the book you see an inordinate amount of black which is a bit lazy as you said, and he has admitted to being called out for this before which makes it confounding. I think he relies too much on Kyle Ritter filling in empty space.

This book was constantly promoted as being 80+ pages, and having 25% of it being taken up by "bonus material" and another third of it being devoted to recapping/origin/retcon is bunk. That material could have easily expanded the ashcan or Amphibionix, and origin stuff seems unneeded when he's planning to release the collected volumes of Cyberfrog as another campaign. What's the price-point of that going to be I wonder?

All of these livestream trash talk sessions come off as desperate. EVS and 5 others spent over 3 hours "destroying" a 10 minute video Doug TenNapel made. That's 18 hours of possible productivity between them wasted.

I can't help but think part of this hate they keep throwing at Doug is preemptive damage control for when Earthworm Jim gets shipped a month early. A 160 page hardcover graphic novel and 96 page hardcover ashcan shipped on-time and for the same price that these other artists are charging for 50 page floppies that end up 10 months late.

Comicsgate likes to flap their fucking heads endlessly about respecting the fans/customers. Well I think giving the customer something actually worth their money and getting it to them when you promised shows a lot more respect than the bufoonery the Ethan corner of CG is doing.

His own book misprinted his name, "Schiver" lol. Also, does he know Van means "from?" He's not from Sciver, he's from Jersey or something. How pretentious can these people get demanding an extra syllable in their last name?!

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Just putting this up here, but seems to me Eehee has lied and he has been lately calling for others he is accusing of lying to apologize. So..... does that mean Eehee is going to apologize for his lies? I am betting he won't and even if he does.... should anyone believe it? I know I wouldn't.

• Autistic
Reactions: venom3141

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
They won't. They'll make less and less, and Iron Sights 2 for example will be the first real dud (after GodKing made half as much as Lost Souls).
It's not fair to compare YBZ Jawbreakers books due to the chicanery involved in Lost Souls. He was on track for about 170k when the secret facebook comic retailer boycott was discovered and announced, which boosted sales by about 20k and on track for mid 190k. The TI by waid gained him some conservative press and doubled his sales from fuck you money. He finished up the 2nd campaign at +~30k and +~50k to date if you remove the controversy. I don't know how IS2 will go, but it'll probably do fine.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
  • Snorts a lot
Like Mike's art is mid tier. His stories are low tier. I am kind of interest in his non lonestar content but his bad attitude is turning me off

Reactions: venom3141

northstar747

kiwifarms.net

Here's a very low effort example of a page : (Let's be honest, it's only a photography of a planet that he not only didn't draw, on the top of a stock photo of stars that only his colorist made the smallest amount of effort copy pasting on a full page, talk about "doing the work of my life huh" when you are so lazy for one page)

It's so jarring that even his drawing on top of the picture on the last panel feels out of place.

Another example of very very low effort drawing on one page with a lot of "space" : (there is barely any drawing but photoshop filters and a bunch of 3D effects)

Another sample of slightly less "low effort" but still is very lazy, also notice the moon hasn't been corrected in the final print, yes, it's still like that, i didn't put in all my scanned pages because my scanner is only A4 but i'll take the extra effort to scan this page for you :

(yes, lol, you see it right. the moon is still cut by the cables in the final print, and i remember Ethan stating ON stream this will be corrected before the final, clearly it's not.)

Here's one illustration spread on top of two pages :

Another 2 page spread :

(And there are at least 4 double page spread that are completely "exceptional" and provide nothing like these in the book)

Example of 1 drawing taking one full page (and there are numerous pages like this in the 46 to 44 pages of "true" story, while the 20 first of them are more or less a recap of previous events, truely.

Out of the 20 pages of recap and the last 24 pages of real boring "story" you have to also discount huge exceptional chapter pages with a whole lot of nothing, separating what is left of these pages into three chapters with 3 black pages with one exceptional cyberfrog face on it, each one has the same cyberfrog face / drawing in the dark on them :

Also notice the poor quality of the ink and how ink is already bleeding out and making all kind of nasty wobbles like the pages never had enough grain or absorption quality to take it in. (you can easily see it on the chapter page, all the pages are slightly wobbly like that, it was printed on the cheap).

Taking two pages for this :

And yes i feel cucked, i'm a cuck to have put any money in this trash, but at least i have the balls to speak out.

HEY LOOK LEL IT S A BONUS PAGE TO STEAL YOU SOME OF YOUR 88 promised PAGES that are in reality less than 80 because i put some of my OLD drawings in it for the SCAM.

And warning you about this scam in the form of a page ACCOUNTS FOR ONE PAGE ALSO AIN'T IT GREAT ?

You know what i'm gonna do because you love me so much as cuckboi's fans ?

I will add one of my drawing board, blue page as a front fake cover and one at the end so it counts as 4 pages too in this already not so FILLED comic book and try to steal a few more pages out of the bargain again !

Am i not generous enough to you ? Cuckboi's ?

Not real you say ? Look at this : (not even a guard page or a chapter page either and the back of it is just white LOL feel cucked yet ?

I don't know... But looking at how much this book tries to "save" any effort and sell you huge pages of nothing feels pretty scum... funny to me.

Now we will surely hear "gonna suw you bcauz you are part of the force working outside of CG ! They try to put us down ! They try to attack us because they anus" shit on Ethan livestreams everytime he needs a new enemy to project on. While his worst enemies truely are "within"...

Realizing they finally are...

Thank you for answer my question, I see your point about the moon and the dark spaces.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino